CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katie565

katie565 Well-Known Member

I heard allegations that neighbors were being asked about the same two vehicles MOO

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    LAHOLLA, gitana1, BRRI and 2 others like this.
  2. otto

otto Verified Expert

Has anyone asked where her friends are? For 10 days she was missing, through Thanksgiving, and no one other than her mother noticed her missing.

Control freaks start with isolating a girlfriend from her friends and family. This takes about 6-12 months. He might say he's not up to seeing her family and friends that evening, but if the girlfriend insists and he is forced, he may retaliate.

Next step is break down of her confidence and self-esteem. Intelligent control freaks prefer to do this to more accomplished, intelligent women. They are the kind of man who would joke that it's more fun to convict the innocent. They leave psychological scars rather than bruises.

Although I can't say for sure, I do wonder if controlling men have serious issues with their mothers or if they were just born that way.

As a pilot who trained military, she was obviously very intelligent. Question is, why was she looking elsewhere for a partner?

Arrives, esayer, Wsimm and 7 others like this.
  3. GoJacks

GoJacks Well-Known Member

Well he did meet her on the interwebs. Probably lied about a lot of things. like living with mummy and all that.

esayer, Steelhead, Cherokee and 5 others like this.
  4. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

This is why I don't think she ever made it home after the trip to the Safeway.

5. WhimsicalWillow

WhimsicalWillow All of my posts are MOO & accuracy not guaranteed

She could have met him online or through a dating app such as Tinder.

She worked full-time and had a one year old so she might not have been able to see any friends on a regular basis.

Deleted member 169742 and Kapua like this.
  6. Cherokee

Cherokee Well-Known Member

Be careful, SusiQ. I made the same suggestion in a post earlier today and was accused of saying PF was a bad parent, that parents who have their own businesses are bad parents, that PF was not a farrier.

What I did say was that PF was a farrier who would not have taken his baby K with him in the sheds, barns and muck to shoe horses that kick, rear and stamp, especially if he were to hot shod with all the smell and smoke. Instead, he would have left baby K in the comforts of a nice farmhouse where his mother could take care of her.

I never thought such an innocuous post would receive so much push back. My intent was to show K did not just have a relationship with KB or PF but also with PF's mother. That complicates the situation and also provides pressure on who will get custody of the baby, whether KB is alive or dead. We've already seen the quote from KB's family member saying KB could not live at the ranch house with PF because his mother lived there.

There is much more to this than just sharing custody. It has to do with who thinks who belongs to whom, and the ties that bind.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    Arrives, gitana1, Charlot123 and 8 others like this.
  7. katie565

She probably rented, liked the area and bought another one when it came up on the market

Jazzy5980, gitana1, Angelo and 7 others like this.
  8. Snow Flower

Snow Flower Well-Known Member

I am confused. I thought the article said the neighbor was away for Thanksgiving and therefore saw nothing?

Marli61, PommyMommy and katie565 like this.
  9. alucardsdream

alucardsdream Well-Known Member

Even Ted Bundy could be charming when he wanted to be. PF probably said all the right things to KB, making her believe she had a future with him in Colorado.

10. katie565

You’re correct! It was confusing though, like everything else!!!!

whoizzit, Marli61, LaborDayRN and 3 others like this.
  11. Excellent question

brooks, NewMama and LaborDayRN like this.
  12. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

Chris Watts had a dog that seemed very well taken care of and he sure didn't put any videos on Youtube showing his dogs were terrified of him. PF did and that's pretty damning evidence.

Cruelty to animals is a reflection of one's lack of character and empathy. PF sure doesn't seem concerned that his little girl is missing her Mommy.

I think the irony will be that in the Watts case, he cooperated, he confessed and the death penalty was taken off the table. I think this case will be just the opposite and I'm okay with that. JMO

Moonracer, esayer, LAHOLLA and 13 others like this.
  13. Hopefullyhelpful

Hopefullyhelpful Well-Known Member

and you know this how?

14. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Ha. Perhaps before the 15 months he was "visiting" baby-- while she was in utero. :rolleyes:

whoizzit, Marli61, Jennifer17 and 2 others like this.
  15. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

I’d say hers for sure. It would be difficult to do much in a townhouse situation. Though I guess the neighbor never said what time he left. Could have waited until dark.

16. alucardsdream

alucardsdream Well-Known Member

I guess it's a different neighbor. So far nothing about this case has been clear and easy to understand.

gitana1, whoizzit, Marli61 and 4 others like this.
  17. GoJacks

GoJacks Well-Known Member

How do we know they didn't find a scent?

I mean there is a reason they were able to obtain a search warrant of his property.

CalmSeas, allboys, pilipala and 6 others like this.
  18. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yeah. That’s bothersome for sure.

I’m also bothered by the possibility that we will never have an answer here.

It’s early yet, so I’m still very hopeful. But this is the type of crime (if this is one) that people do get away with.

The possibility that she did run away, however remote.

No body.

No crime scene.

The fact that he covered his butt early (lawyer).

Suspicion ain’t enough.

esayer, Charlot123, allboys and 20 others like this.
  19. KSinMT

KSinMT Well-Known Member

I thought about this too... Unless he pulled a CW and backed the truck up to the garage and nobody noticed. Not sure how long it takes for a cadaver dog to be able to pick up a scent.

*edited because another poster who did research on dogs said they can pick up a scent right away so the 15 min time frame might be wrong.

LAHOLLA, Charlot123, BRRI and 4 others like this.
  20. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

How did her car get home?

Arrives, Mspoppie, gngr~snap and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.