ú

CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Well, the Wagners of Ohio left for Alaska thinking they were "scott free". The murders were very well planned. Investigators suspected they had something to do with the Rhoden family massacre. 2 1/2 years later they were arrested.

At this point, finding Kelsey alive would be a miracle. I hope the wheels of justice turn faster for Kelsey. If PF didn't do it, why, oh why won't he allow himself to be ruled out and let the investigators move on? I think he knows they have something, but maybe not enough....yet.

2. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

I don't know if I want to assume anything. Not knowing where the neighbor lives, what viewpoint the neighbor has, maybe they couldn't see the front of the truck or the drivers seat? Maybe he was waiting for her to get home from Safeway? Maybe he had just put the baby in the truck but hadn't driven off yet? Maybe he was at the door getting baby at the moment the neighbor noticed? We have no information from neighbor about how long the truck was there, neighbor doesn't say that the truck was there for 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 30 minutes, just that it was noticed. No more information about the circumstances surrounding why the neighbor remembers seeing it either, was it because someone came to the door? was it because they were leaving their own house? To many questions!!!

Arrives, KSinMT and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Lhughessk

Lhughessk Well-Known Member

The death penalty is irrelevant in Colorado. Only one inmate has been executed in the last 41 years.

LAHOLLA, EmilyVan, Kapua and 4 others like this.
  4. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why you would quote my post on a completely different thread and state that CW is a stand up good guy, husband, dad and dog owner who was a verified criminal.
    FWIW - I never once said CW was any of that.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    LAHOLLA and MKZoo like this.
  5. GoJacks

GoJacks Well-Known Member

You guys...she had lots of neighbors. It was a possibility one neighbor was gone for thanksgiving and one neighbor wasn't. Let me repost the aerial photo of her property.

Attached Files:

Moonracer, MerBeach, esayer and 13 others like this.
  6. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

If they met online, he wouldn't have shared his financial problems and would have downplayed living with his mother. All abusers start off as charming as can be. Once they gain control, they drop the facade. JMO

7. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

He probably presented the mini-ranch as his, she saw he had multiple irons in the fire to bring in an income and he otherwise put his best foot forward when they met. She probably began to notice the warts on her prince a little late. MOO.

8. KSinMT

KSinMT Well-Known Member

OK, so the neighbor DID see the truck, they just can't say for sure PF was the one driving it.

Moonracer, LAHOLLA, gitana1 and 8 others like this.
  9. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

Or if she bought something like diapers and Cheerios or Gerber Puffs (baby road trip food)...it would make me think she had planned to take baby out of town, but when she got home...she was stopped.

Sorry. Pure speculation. Active imagination now after hearing when he arrived at KB’s and learning about his temperament...

10. Thank you!

LAHOLLA, susiQ and GoJacks like this.
  11. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I haven't seen that in MSM.
    MOO

whoizzit, Gardener1850 and MassGuy like this.
  12. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

5th Amendment of the United States Constitution.

IowaMom4, Kadie, gitana1 and 8 others like this.
  13. katie565

katie565 Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Maybe he could hop on a horse and head for Mexico. He’d need mommy though.

MerBeach, gitana1, whoizzit and 3 others like this.
  14. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

Just to clear it up- the neighbor saw the truck for the past couple of years (15 months is more than a year, so she's saying this year and last-hence a couple of years). I'm guessing that's to establish that she knows what PF's truck looks like
    Then she stated she saw his truck on Thanksgiving Day between 12:30pm and 1pm, but that she didn't see him on Thanksgiving. In other words, she saw his vehicle, but didn't see his body or face. She only saw his vehicle, not his personal human body.

15. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

I don't paint my comments as fact or inside info, but speculation ie. could have, perhaps, maybe.

16. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

Oh yes why not indeed? I would think he'd be frantic with worry that she hasn't returned yet from the "trip" he said/she said she was going to take. Wouldn't he be worried to pieces about the mother of his little girl regardless of their romantic or non-romantic relationship? Why isn't he doing everything possible to help find her or find out what happened to her? If he's not involved in that, he should be front and center cooperating. I think I can guess why he's not helping. jmo

Moonracer, gitana1, susiQ and 7 others like this.
  17. katie565

katie565 Well-Known Member

Yes, that’s the case. Breaks my heart in to a million pieces

gitana1, Gardener1850, MKZoo and 6 others like this.
  18. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

Training dogs usually doesn't involve terrorizing them.
    Domestic violence is all about manipulation and control. JMO

19. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

Agree and makes sense.

Or she left willingly with him, to get a tree, go to his house to eat, etc, and something happened from there

Or, PF is innocent. There is still that possibility.

borndem, Irmese, LAHOLLA and 8 others like this.
  20. Snow Flower

Snow Flower Well-Known Member

I am wondering if they got into a fight and he hit her so hard he killed her instantly, or God forbid he pulled a CW and strangled her. I say these things, just thinking out loud, because they obviously found no blood. Of course he had 10 days to clean things up. OTOH he might have taken her to cut down a tree. It could have happened away from her place or his. Her place is a townhouse with close neighbors not easy to carry a body out there. At his place he had his mother. I would be so shocked at this point if it’s anyone but him responsible. Of course, there is always the “Gone Girl” scenario. I would prefer that, at least she would still be alive.

Moonracer, MerBeach, LAHOLLA and 8 others like this.
  21. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

A recent case in Australia, like this, where a woman disappeared, had the husband charged 18 months after the disappearance. Her body was found, dumped and concealed in bush 6 months after she went missing. LE never let the pressure off him, though. They had impounded her car and did test runs of it right where he could see them.

libraryg, MerBeach, LAHOLLA and 14 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.