CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they will ever likely find her phone. But they can access her phone records.
Yes - and if you have online access to the phone account you can see a history of calls and texts - the numbers, times, duration, etc. I have Verizon and I see everything on all the phones. Because of these cases, I have given my logins to two people, just in case...

Most people that cut their own tries just use a bow saw. You don't want to lug a chainsaw around. A typical Christmas tree trunk will only be 4-5 inches in diameter. Has there ever been any mention as to whether a coat or jacket is missing from her home? I wouldn't think she would go off to look for a tree in the forest without a coat and maybe some gloves.

Good point. No mention of her coat.

I picked up that too, like there's more to that story.
I don't think she said she hasn't seen PF, although the rate we are going, that wouldn't surprise me, I guess.

I am wondering how many times she has even met PF at this point, to be honest. If at all. Anyone have record of her saying they know each other or that she has seen the baby and PF even irregularly?

That's a good point. Maybe if it was a regular day. But it was Thanksgiving Day. Stores were closing early so time was tight and she was supposedly going to dinner with baby and fiance later in the day. And she had baby K at her house previous to the trip to the store-- they ate breakfast together (cinnamon rolls). Taking a baby into the store when you have another adult to watch her wastes time. She could spend more time with baby if someone else watched her while she ran in. I could see a doting mother wanting to spend some time shopping with baby but it makes little sense to me on that day and under those conditions given. But good job trying to think outside the box! Your comments have lead me to wonder how long Kelsey had the baby at her place prior to Thanksgiving day. We haven't heard anything about that yet as far as I know.
We don't even know if she worked on Wednesday - lots of people take the Wed before the holiday off. Her phone did not text work until 11/25 - Sunday so should we assume she was off 11/23 (Friday after Thanksgiving) as well?

While we know that she hasn't seen the baby, I don't believe we've seen it reported that she asked to see the baby and was denied...or that she has called him and he didn't answer. Have you seen this?

Nope I haven’t. It’s the opposite, I think he was the one who called her or she him to discover KB was missing? So he had to speak to her at least once so far. But I haven’t seen anything of him ignoring calls or denying her visits. It’s kind of implied I guess, since she hasn’t seen the baby, but not said.

I don’t think KB intentionally went anywhere without her baby. MOO

IMO in light of conflicting narratives, clues, and hints in regards to the relationship etc., we don't know anything about how much she had the baby. It sounds like she may have worked a LOT with a long commute. If they weren't together anymore for a while, she could have been dating and with access to a plane that could translate into easier weekend jaunts. She had built in family caregivers. We just don't know much.

PF is a farrier, horse and cattle broker, a dog trainer who raises his own pups. By necessity, he spends a lot of time in barns shoeing horses on his property and the property of others. To make a living, he would have to go out of town.

Many people have made the assumption PF did a lot of the daycare for K. That is a wrong assumption. SF, PF's mother, lives at the same location and she would have been the primary caregiver for when K was in their custody. I'm not saying PF didn't play with K or never give her a bottle, etc. What I want to convey is I believe PF's mother, SF, who helps him run the ranch, is the one who would be K's primary caretaker when KB didn't have her.

Let that sink in.

Nope I haven’t. It’s the opposite, I think he was the one who called her or she him to discover KB was missing? So he had to speak to her at least once so far. But I haven’t seen anything of him ignoring calls or denying her visits. It’s kind of implied I guess, since she hasn’t seen the baby, but not said.

Totally. I would love to know that answer. I wonder if LE is just suggesting she steer clear of PF so that they minimize risks of any emotional escalation or possible repercussions with the baby.

I’m not sure about pilots specifically, but I can tell you that you would be surprised as to who passes the government background checks. Especially for the highest levels of clearance. And who is allowed to keep them even after mental breakdowns (hospitalized) and threats of violence at the workplace
For what it’s worth, my father’s 2nd wife was a pilot and an instructor and she ended up committing suicide (years after divorcing my dad). She had major mental problems.

We don't even know if she worked on Wednesday - lots of people take the Wed before the holiday off. Her phone did not text work until 11/25 - Sunday so should we assume she was off 11/23 (Friday after Thanksgiving) as well?

We don't know her exact work schedule. It is easy to cross reference the Doss-owned planes that are located in Pueblo. Using a flight tracker, it looks like a large portion of the Doss owned planes that fly out Pueblo flew on 11/21, but then did not fly again until (at least) 11/26.

PF is a farrier, horse and cattle broker, a dog trainer who raises his own pups. By necessity, he spends a lot of time in barns shoeing horses on his property and the property of others. To make a living, he would have to go out of town.

Many people have made the assumption PF did a lot of the day care for K. That is a wrong assumption. PF's mother, SF lives at the same location and she would have been the primary caregiver for when K was in their custody. I'm not saying PF didn't play with K or never give her a bottle, etc. What I want to convey is I believe PF's mother, SF, who helps him run the ranch, is the one who would be K's primary caretaker when KB didn't have her.

Let that sink in.
Where did you get this information that SF--and not PF--is the primary caregiver? I've seen both rumored on social media, but not verified by a family member or MSM. It's totally possible I missed it.But I've also seen it suggested that she (SF) is in poor health and relies on PF for assistance, which is also unconfirmed I believe.

Many people have made the assumption PF did a lot of the daycare for K. That is a wrong assumption. SF, PF's mother, lives at the same location and she would have been the primary caregiver for when K was in their custody. I'm not saying PF didn't play with K or never give her a bottle, etc. What I want to convey is I believe PF's mother, SF, who helps him run the ranch, is the one who would be K's primary caretaker when KB didn't have her.

Let that sink in.
I think we all assumed that PF's mother was helping a lot with the baby. I don't see that as a problem in any way.

In conjunction with my previous post above regarding SF, PF's mother, being a caretaker of K, it was totally unnecessary for PF to be carting K around while in town to hire a lawyer. PF could have left her with his mom at home on the ranch. K was used as a shield and as a "softener" for PF, whether he is guilty or innocent.

In conjunction with my previous post above regarding SF, PF's mother, being a caretaker of K, it was totally unnecessary for PF to be carting K around while in town to hire a lawyer. PF could have left her with his mom at home on the ranch. K was used as a shield and as a "softener" for PF, whether he is guilty or innocent.
I think it is smart for PF to carry the baby around with him. It allows people to see her and know the baby is ok. If he didn't do this, people would be clamoring about "where is the baby."

That is a different issue. That is about how the military failed to report issues THEY had already uncovered, to a national data base involving gun ownership.

But it doesn't show that they failed to uncover issues or conduct their own, accurate background checks.

Background checks of pilots have to be super thorough. The liability involved and bad press and resultant loss of business if a company failed to conduct a thorough background check of a pilot, and that pilot went nuts or failed to do something and it resulted in fatalities, would be far too great.

Of course nothing is 100% perfect but American aviation is one of the most rock solid industries when it comes to safety and safety protocols.

I had a debilitating fear of flyers by and took a four day fear of flying course during which I learned everything about the industry when it comes to safety. It's incredible.

The chance that this young woman had significant mental health or addiction issues and was allowed to fly is slim, IMO.

Where did you get this information that SF--and not PF--is the primary caregiver? I've seen both rumored on social media, but not verified by a family member or MSM. It's totally possible I missed it.But I've also seen it suggested that she is in poor health and relies on PF for assistance, which is also unconfirmed I believe.

PF cannot be the primary caregiver if he is out all day in barns and on other people's property. He cannot be dragging a baby with him while performing his job, which is somewhat dangerous. PF would we dealing with horses that kick and spending a lot of time shoeing and trimming hooves in barn settings with manure and other hazards for a walking/crawling baby.

PF is basically a rancher with other side jobs. He's not sitting in an office, using a computer all day while K sits in a playpen or wanders the house. K is at toddler, and toddlers are very active. It would be dangerous for K to be with PF while he was working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong