Still Missing CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Discussion in 'Trials' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I do media threads all the time but have never added to an existing forum - don't want to mess it up since we have trial. @sillybilly will do it- I think (hope)

2. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Thanksgiving Day would be Appropriate.
    MOO

iambarb2, Kapua, Bluepopsicle and 8 others like this.
  3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Yes, he posted one this morning but I didn't hear anything new in it. Just a re-hash of what happened when the guy doodling was busted yesterday. I agree though - nice appearance and very professional. MOO

Vicente Arenas on Twitter (Video)
    Judge abruptly excuses jury and scolds court spectator for drawing sketches during #murder #trial of #PatrickFrazee accused of killing fiance #kelseyberreth@KDVR⁩ ⁦@channel2kwgn
    7:51 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

4. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Years ago in 2002 (17 years, whoa) I did a dating site. I was shocked at the amount of men who wanted to connect that were from out of town. I was like, pfffft, yeah, you are married or worse. Not withstanding, I did have a friend who married a very nice guy from outta town she met on the site.... but just saying. My antennae went up, and I would never do.

5. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

Did they drive the borrowed car to Nash Ranch or his truck?

6. AnnaGrace

AnnaGrace Well-Known Member

Well..
    I hope the keeper of the asses has a craving for a big plate of crow.

7. but maybe

but maybe Member

Do you think the defence is going to say that KK fired the gun that was in her car?

Aydrianna523 likes this.
  8. GoJacks

GoJacks Well-Known Member

CC has been in the courtroom, so not a witness.

PF went inside his house to get the pizza from mommy. He did not leave the Franch.

Nah, he's still there supporting PF :eek:

9. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

Just sayin, even Ann Rule considered Ted Bundy a friend.

10. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

RBBM

We can get a lot of fun mileage out of this!

On a more serious note, I really feel for Judge Sells. He's got his hands full, trying to keep this case from being a media circus.

JMVHO.

Oh, and I'm present!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 12:06 PM
  11. Ccging

Ccging Well-Known Member

I need to go back and check, she drove her car to the franch, I think they both rode in his truck together to Nash.

12. Dave F.

Dave F. Can I get a witness?

Teller county and the adjacent El Paso and Douglas counties have experienced horrific wildfires since 2006, burning thousands of acres and inflicting billions of dollars in damages. The community awareness of fire danger is extremely high. It is not just a matter of abiding by the law…...every person's home and all of their possessions are at stake. Residents of Teller County that I have heard from say “there is always a fire ban in place in the fall months”, but this information is difficult to nail down in a single link:

The Teller County Community Wildfire Protection Plan Update, November 2011 which covers all publicly held lands in Teller county shows in Map 10 of that document (below) the areas of constant danger levels. The white areas, including the location of the F’s ranchette, are merely white to depict private property. The surrounding area is clearly “Severe” (lavender color) and Extreme (Red color) and High (brown color) fire danger. People who live in this area are obviously expected to be vigilant at all times, both by authorities and by their neighbors. I have drawn a green line to indicate where the ranchette is located.
    http://www.co.teller.co.us/Miscellaneous/CWPP2011/CWPP2011update.pdf

Teller County updates it’s exact burn restriction status on their general website WHEN that status changes (depending on weather and snow cover) Today there are no restrictions posted.
    Teller County, Colorado - Official Site for Teller County Government

The Teller County Sheriff’s Department posts burn restrictions independent of the main county website. Currently, the Sheriff’s department website is showing an Advisory Burn restriction due to high winds.
    https://www.tellercountysheriff.com/

Attached Files:

13. PommyMommy

Reposting this article just because I think this testimony is huge. FOUR witnesses - count 'em - FOUR people witnessed the fire at the ranchette.

Five if you count PF, and I seriously doubt that this monster who just bashed KB's head in with a baseball bat was concerned about the status of a burn ban. Least of his worries. :rolleyes: MOO
    1. KK
    2. SF
    3. Ranch hand 1
    4. Ranch hand 2
    Why Krystal Lee didn’t call law enforcement, waited to tell the truth about Kelsey Berreth
    [...]

Before cross-examination, Lee showed photos of the ranch where she said Frazee stored Berreth’s body in a black tote box after the murder. She also claimed that after burning her body, Frazee said he had two ranch hands help him load up the ashes.

Lee said he was either going to take them to the dump or to the river.

Those two ranch hands testified after Lee. One of them, KR, said he helped Frazee move on a rusted-out horse trough on his property the weekend of Thanksgiving, clean up ashes, and then cover a burned area with dirt.

Prosecutors showed a photo that depicted a part of the ground at the Frazee ranch that appeared to have burn marks.

[...]

Lee testified that Sheila Frazee — Patrick Frazee’s mother — had been on the property’s patio during the fire. The two ranch hands said the patio was visible from where they had moved the trough.

[...]

14. lindaromas

[​IMG]

Following
    Jakob Rodgers
    @JakobRodgers
    A reporter for The Gazette in Colorado Springs, Colo.
    Colorado Springs, Colo.Joined January 2009
    2,984 Following
    2,689 Followers

Followed by Sam Kraemer and Michael Dalton

Tweets
    Tweets & replies
    Media

[​IMG]

Jakob Rodgers

@JakobRodgers

·
    59s

However, that same bloodhound, Lucy, did not detect the scent of decomposing human remains (such as blood) anywhere on the ground floor of #KelseyBerreth's condo, where prosecutors say she was beaten to death, leaving a very bloody scene.
    @csgazette
    #PatrickFrazee

[​IMG]

Jakob Rodgers

@JakobRodgers

·
    1m

And another law enforcement officer testified that his bloodhound, Lucy, detected decomposing human scent near the trunk of #KelseyBerreth's car at her condo, where #PatrickFrazee's mistress said she set down bags filled w/ blood-stained towels & other items last year.
    @csgazette

Jakob Rodgers

@JakobRodgers

·
    1m

Specifically, an Elizabeth Police Department officer testified his bloodhound detected the scent of human remains in February at the Nash ranch -- the spot where #PatrickFrazee is accused of stashing #KelseyBerreth's body before burning it, southwest of Cripple Creek.
    @csgazette

Jakob Rodgers

@JakobRodgers

·
    3m

UPDATE: Two law enforcement dog handlers testified that their bloodhouds detected decomposing human scents, such as blood, at the Nash ranch were #PatrickFrazee is accused of stashing #KelseyBerreth's body, as well as outside Berreth's Woodland Park condo.

TRB, Steelslady, Sunny123 and 21 others like this.
  15. lindaromas

16. PommyMommy

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
    UPDATE: Two law enforcement dog handlers testified that their bloodhouds detected decomposing human scents, such as blood, at the Nash ranch were #PatrickFrazee is accused of stashing #KelseyBerreth's body, as well as outside Berreth's Woodland Park condo.
    @csgazette
    10:02 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
    Specifically, an Elizabeth Police Department officer testified his bloodhound detected the scent of human remains in February at the Nash ranch -- the spot where #PatrickFrazee is accused of stashing #KelseyBerreth's body before burning it, southwest of Cripple Creek.
    @csgazette
    10:03 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
    DAY 6 #PatrickFrazee trial: Out on a quick morning break. We’ve heard from 4 witnesses so far. Two of them were experts in K-9 unit cadaver dogs. Both law enforcement officials. @KKTV11News
    10:03 AM - 8 Nov 2019

17. lindaromas

18. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Big difference Ann Rule. Never bashed the victims. Never.
    MOO.

19. PommyMommy

Ashley Franco on Twitter
    One of the officers was asked to search the Nash Ranch where #PatrickFrazee had land. We were shown a video of the cadaver dog searching a bale of hay in the barn. The dog signaled human decomposition on a particular hay pile. @KKTV11News
    10:05 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
    This is significant because #KrystalLee said #PatrickFrazee took the black tote box that allegedly had #KelseyBerreth body in it to the ranch and placed it on top of a hay stack. The cadaver dog located human decomp at the exact place the tote box was. @KKTV11News
    10:06 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
    The other K-9 unit was sent to #KelseyBerreth condo. The officer told us she located human decomp at the bumper on the left side of Kelsey’s car. @KKTV11News
    10:07 AM - 8 Nov 2019

20. lindaromas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.