Still Missing CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Discussion in 'Trials' started by KayElJay, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Oh the idiocy! lol

2. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

Obviously, I'm not in the lovin'-the-Stepfather camp so I'll just throw this out there:

Maybe hearing Patrick's concern about happenings at Nash Ranch made Moore worry that he would somehow get tangled up in Kelsey's disappearance since he and Patrick spent time there together?

Perhaps his motives in calling were pure. Perhaps not.

The fact that he called the lawyer first is odd but maybe I'm just turning into a suspicious nut.

3. NoeticSoul

4. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

But didn't one of the hired hands state that PF told them if you find bones they are just deer bones and antlers?

He was worried about them spotting bones.

5. whoizzit

whoizzit Well-Known Member

You forgot to mention the complementary spit!

6. NoeticSoul

Yes iirc. And from that, I am hoping (praying that I am wrong about no remains) that they have the trough with some dna remnants.. if that makes sense. Because I fully believe that he tossed the rest of her remains in a fast flowing river. moo

7. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

I think your assumption is correct, this was in fact a call from jail.

The admission of jailhouse phone calls was discussed during that pre-trial hearing, and PF saying that the call was being recorded, comes off as a fact.

He knew, because he was in jail at the time, and all those calls are recorded.

What a dumbass.

8. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

Moore didn't come forward when KBs mom was pleading for help day after day. He ddn't come forward when it was all over the news. Nope..he came forward when he became aware that PFs phone may be recorded ..while he was talking to PF about a probable crime scene site.
    Even then he didn't call LE.....he called PFs lawyer first. I wonder what he a..."hey this is Mr Moore, can I get busted by LE for talking to your client about a crime scene?" That answer was probably a yeah maybe so and THEN he calls LE.
    smh

9. lakelette

lakelette Well-Known Member

A couple of thoughts as I'm reading through...

They must have tapped his phone prior to his arrest. Right?? By the time he was arrested in late December, LE would already know all about Nash Ranch from KK. But, if not in jail, why would he ask Moore instead of going there himself. Maybe paranoid he was being followed too?

Seeing his lack of ability in keeping incriminating thoughts to himself, it's too bad they didn't have KK get him to spill it all on the phone (Amber Frey-style). Might not have even been a trial.

10. MemPat

BBM

We do our best with ole Rampant and Ludicrous.

Some days we lose our cool.

The truth has a cleansing effect though so other days we could be declared saints.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  11. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

Then give them that piece of tooth. Even if they just put it in an urn and have a burial with it, it's a piece of her that they can bury and put in a grave, a place to put flowers, to remember her. Heck, if they have pieces of the hay that's discolored and the Berreth's would like it buried with her tooth, let them have it. Man, this breaks many of our hearts, wish I had something to say to comfort the Berreth family, but there are no words comforting enough to parents who lost a child to murder.

I'm sure you are right, that sick jerk obviously was serious when he told his friend "no body, no crime" and he made sure of it, didn't he? I have a string of curse words whirling through my mind, just for him.

12. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

Six days after Thanksgiving but before Berreth was reported missing, Moore had a conversation with Frazee during which Frazee worried about having Kelsey Berreth’s blood on his clothes. Frazee said the blood was from a nosebleed Berreth had.

OMG.

13. MemPat

And you live close enough to know that!

14. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

yes to him..only one option worked for him. She had to go.

15. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

Is this not a DA’s trial dream come true!

So much evidence all convicting PF. Add to this evidence, his human cleaner upper who can vouch for her monster boyfriend’s actions and plans leading up to the day he murdered KB

Admitting I was not for her sweet deal, I still question if LE couldn’t have gotten the information with a stiffer plea deal. Plus, the offer was made very quickly, another mistake. IMO.

However, CL has hung the noose around PF’s neck! For any minuses she felt or feared in the relationship, she is the one who tied his murder of KB into a nice perfect package.

CL’s testimony and the rest of the testimony given up to today, gives PF no hope for ever walking in fresh air again.
    IMO. Just cannot imagine how a jury will find a different verdict.

16. MemPat

And I think bringing in a zinger each morning and afternoon keeps everyone energized.

I can't imagine that this jury is bored yet.

DA May seems to know how to mix it up. It's an art!

17. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

And if he has a phone or computer they seized I won’t be surprised if the google delivered this in response to “how to burn a body” gas and motor oil in metal - can’t wait for Tuesday !

18. MemPat

My thoughts exactly!

19. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

I use 1 part dawn 2 parts peroxide (3% is better). Shake and spray when white foam leaves repeat again and again. Then I throw it in the wash. Or I use my carpet cleaner. There is no blood I can't clean. Even week old blood. However, I can testify that luminol will show traces of blood even after I've cleaned it.

20. marchioness96

marchioness96 Well-Known Member

Oh! Was it the tooth that was the subject of the consumptive testing? I’m just trying to catch up, so maybe that’s been covered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.