Still Missing CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by 0101ABA, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yawningreyhound

yawningreyhound Well-Known Member

It's almost like the defense is setting him up for an appeal bc of ineffective counsel.

I also wondered if the preponderance of evidence is what drove everyone to agree to such a closed trial.

2. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

So true!

Q. Do you have a son named Patrick Frazee?

A. Huh? Yeah.

3. yawningreyhound

yawningreyhound Well-Known Member

ICYMI the DAILY MAIL snatched a photo of PF in the SUV

4. Medstudies

Medstudies Mostly lurking

Ha!,Well, exactly. But he isn’t coming back.

5. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

just signed on after work...was there a bombshell today?
    I need me some bombshell...
    <runs off to check the media thread...>

um what's the crow from yesterday???

6. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Love it!!

SuperTmo, AnnaGrace, dkryder and 11 others like this.
  7. Oregon

Oregon Well-Known Member

PF called KK and his mother from the condo after he murdered KB. I would like to know what he told his mother.

8. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

No bombshells :-|

AnnaGrace, Warwick7, zea mays and 6 others like this.
  9. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

If said he just got rid of Kelsey she'd never admit that. It will be something like "I'll be there in an hour for dinner".

10. Nudgee

Nudgee FLY EAGLES FLY.....

In FL it's called a Silver alert!

Sorry.... I see this has already been discussed... I'm behind on the thread!

11. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

Unless it's something completely wild, like MS saying KK told her where Kelsey's remains are, it has to be the defense.

12. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I have always thought that Ma PF knew much more about KB than she let on.

13. Oregon

Oregon Well-Known Member

The address is probably in the search warrants.

dkryder, Medstudies, tmar and 8 others like this.
  14. jens

jens Well-Known Member

I am also wondering if it is somebody that the defense wants to present. Leaving this person until last to cause some sort of doubt to the prosecutors case. Not that I believe there can be.

15. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I thought the tooth would be a hit. I also was worried SF2 would maybe cover for PF.

16. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Yes. Encouraging people to relentlessly follow up if they suspect something is wrong was the main reason NA agreed to do media interviews. Unfortunately too often that point was edited out. I’ve said several times I’m not sure I would have been brave enough to call police so quickly. Thankfully NA is not only a great friend but one gutsy lady!

Hopefully none us will have to report a friend or loved one missing, but if we do the words used can matter. LE may balk when an adult is reported “missing“ but usually respond quickly to “welfare check” requests. In KBs case that didn’t amount to much—yes LE rolled out to “investigate” but left when she didn’t answer the door. Fortunately, as Frederick police demonstrated that’s not the norm.

I really want KB’s local LE to be forced to explain their understanding of a welfare check’s purpose. And why they even bother. Because driving to KB’s home only to report “yep, we couldn’t get her to answer either so we left” seems a puzzling waste of time. Not one bit helpful IMO.

17. MemPat

MemPat Without Art the Earth is just Eh!

"Can you define have?"

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    SuperTmo, MrsM, dkryder and 7 others like this.
  18. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

Wasn't there someone who gave testimony, a day or two ago, where the judge sent the jury out of the room? Perhaps it has to do wit that.

19. MemPat

MemPat Without Art the Earth is just Eh!

IIRC that witness was allowed to testify as though nothing had ever happened. The jury came back in and no explanation was offered.

MrsM, AnnaGrace, dkryder and 9 others like this.
  20. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

I will answer that. My mind has not changed as far as believing PF is guilty. One thing that I think the trial has solidified my belief in is that he washed his clothes at KB's after he killed her and that's why he was there for so long. My other theories about it were that he was naked when he killed her or he had extra clothes there or brought a change of clothes with him. The smart thing to do would have been to burn the clothes, but he's making excuses for having KB's blood on his clothes and boots. The prints in blood were boot prints, so I don't think he was naked. He could have had a change of clothes, but I think he would have been out of there much sooner. If he washed the clothes while the blood was still wet, I think it wouldn't leave visible stains, although still forensically detectable and the stains might reappear later, although probably as a brown or light tan color. Removing stains on laundry has a lot to do with the hardness or softness of the wash water.

The other thing I've changed my mind about is SF. I think she is a controlling monster to PF, not a loving mother. My first opinion of her was that PF was the Golden Child. There's so much family drama with PF's dad's estate and SF calling KB a hooker and threatening to call Animal Control on PF, I bet this is the MO of this family- they all hate or at least dislike and distrust each other. Maybe she hated everyone he dated, maybe he fed that hate. I think he did. I don't know if he was too immature and irresponsible to move out and was just using SF because he couldn't support himself if he left the Franch or if she kept him there and dependent on living there with threats and the idea that the ranch would be his. It could be she wanted him to leave and he wouldn't go. It could be she was afraid of him, but she would still protect him against others. I imagine it's like most families- complicated relationships that no one else can truly understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.