CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
His defense team must feel they have lost total control of their client. No matter what they did or could do, PF is undoing it all himself. It appears he STILL believes killing people is the way to solve problems. This makes that loud and clear for the jury. Absolutely unreal.

Can you elaborate? How is it possible to rely “too much” on something as definitive as DNA? To me that would be like saying we put too much stock in surveillance video...
Oh, it looks like the investigator this morning explains it better than I do. S/he was able to analyze the blood splatter without the dna.

After one jailhouse letter believed to be from #PatrickFrazee listed all of the names, it read: "They all need to disappear unseen until at least Nov. 22, after the trial."
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

The letter to another jail inmate, again believed to be penned by #PatrickFrazee seeking the murder of witnesses in his case, continued:
"Help! Help! ME PLEASE! I repay however. My life and my little girl's life depends on you!"

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
You have got to be kidding me.

Another #PatrickFrazee note, apparently re: Krystal Lee: "If you can get a hold of her and get her to call attorney or an FBI/CBI investigator, and confess in her own words? Or just let her go away? We need to keep everything on the DL. No ties nowhere."

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Matt Kroschel
@Matt_Kroschel

·
37s
1f633.svg

#kelseyberreth
Quote Tweet
Rick_Sallinger_Twitter_normal.jpg

Rick Sallinger
@ricksallinger
· 5m
Patrick Frazee solicited fellow prisoner Jacob Bentley to have key prosecution witness murdered. Bentley testifies with letters from Frazee.

:eek: Whoa! How stupid is PF!*

ETA: *That's an exclamation of fact, not a question. MOO.

Yup. And that case also had a mother of the perp who adored her golden boy and defended and defends her little “imp” as she called him, wholeheartedly.

I wonder if the defense intends to fall Mama F
Well maybe MaF knows PF better than we do
and these 17 letters tell us maybe she was being
smart to take the 5th.
Or she would have been on the list also.
Wonder is SF2 was on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member