CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is better than the mop.

This was probably the most graphic of the notes (warning). It read: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head. Piss and **** on her face. *advertiser censored***ng dirty c**t *advertiser censored** *advertiser censored*.” #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KeystalKenney
Oh to have been a fly on the wall to see her face when KK read/saw that.. Karma's a b*tch

He did? How do we know he just came forward Monday?
According to the inmate's testimony, Frazee said "I'd really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head ... p*** on her and s*** on her face, *advertiser censored***** dirty *advertiser censored** b****, her and Michelle [Stein]." He also claimed to the inmate that prosecutors were "coaching [Lee] of the circumstantial evidence to match up."

The inmate didn't come forward to confirm this account until Monday.

(This was from a previous post quoting media...granted it says confirm.)

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
1m
Also, on cross examination by Steigerwald, Bentley said he had previously been facing a felony burglary charge that would have netted him up to 30 years in prison. That charge, which is still pending, was recently dropped to misdemeanor.
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Well, we see now, as with KK, if you have proof, evidence, go for 'plea deals'.
Look how successful, these may be in nabbing the major criminal (in this case, moron PF).

Hope PF's family have copies of these letters/notes displayed on their walls.

Ok, I’m adjusting my over/under on jury deliberation from 4 hours down to 4 minutes.

Nah, not really. I am changing it to two hours though.

I can just picture the jury as they close the door to the deliberation room and simultaneously burst out laughing and going “OMG” .... I’m sure they’ve been paying very close attention during the past couple of hours ... if I were in their place my mouth would have dropped open and never closed!

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
The evidence was admitted on the sole basis of establishing Frazee’s consciousness of guilt. It was a turn I did not see coming. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

11:38 AM - 15 Nov 2019

He did not get a plea deal for multiple charges in different counties. Instead, the DA’s office said they would help to get the cases resolved in one county. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

11:37 AM - 15 Nov 2019

On cross, Adam Stiegerwald points out this man only comes forward as the trial is underway & that me just met with the DA’s office on Monday. He notes the man wanted to sell the notes on eBay, citing Frazee’s fame. He also sought a plea deal @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

11:36 AM - 15 Nov 2019

The notes show Frazee giving information on where Kenney, Chad Lee and Joseph Moore all live. He also provides suggestions for getting rid of them. He says Kenney would be close to her kids. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

11:35 AM - 15 Nov 2019
MOO: he should get a deal. Once PF involved him, his life was in danger.

idc about his crimes or what deal the state makes with him. Idc that he thought about selling them or that he gets some deal. Because this is the coup de grace.

PF was soliciting for hits, to keep witnesses from testifying. I’m grateful the guy came forward!

The notes show Frazee giving information on where Kenney, Chad Lee and Joseph Moore all live. He also provides suggestions for getting rid of them. He says Kenney would be close to her kids. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

11:35 AM - 15 Nov 2019

I can imagine the Wile E. Coyote quality of these suggestions:

- Drop giant anvil (No prints!!!)
- Fire from cannon (if possible, on pirate ship)
- Earth opens up to receive (think crater or cliff-like thing)
- ACME rocket blaster (order online)
- Untraceable poison (* Sonic combo, any upsizing comes out of your cut!)
- ???
- PS: It's gonna be so fun, right? And I'm totally gonna pay you, just as soon as I'm outta this here cell! Can't hardly wait!!! Flush when done! PF

NOV 15, 2019
Kelsey Berreth murder case: Jailhouse witness says Patrick Frazee asked him to kill key witness
A man who met Patrick Frazee in the Teller County jail testified in court Friday that Frazee asked him multiple times to kill Krystal Lee Kenney, the prosecution’s key witness in the murder of Kelsey Berreth.

[...]

Bentley said he told Frazee he was part of a prison gang and that Frazee offered to help bail him out of jail if he arranged the killings of Kenney and other witnesses in the case. Bentley testified that Frazee also asked him to kill the lead Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent on the case, relatives of Kenney, Frazee’s friend who testified in court, and others.

[...]

The notes, some written on paper towels, described how to find Kenney and others in the case and to destroy the notes afterward. Prosecutors displayed the notes to the court and Slater said that multiple people named in the notes had not previously been named by news reports.

“They all need to disappear unseen until after Nov. 22 after the trial,” the note read. “My life and my little girl’s life depends on you!”

[...]

Haven't seen @MassGuy or @GoJacks today.....

Hope they have a front row seat. MOO

I'm thinking it's a safe bet that SF2 won't be invited to Thanksgiving dinner at the franch.

And if I were him, if he IS invited, I wouldn't drink the coffee.

Something tells me the Borgias ain't got nothin' on this family.

Just saying.

I certainly don’t have any inside information but my guess is that he will not show his face there at any time unless he is forced to for some reason, perhaps about the settlement of his father‘s estate (which could be done in an attorney’s office). The trial may even be the first time he heard how KB was treated by both his mother and sister, since he didn’t know KB.

I know he rolled his eyes and looked disgusted at PF on leaving the courtroom and I’m sure part of that had to do with the disgust of knowing what his brother did, but I feel he knows PF has made his Own professional life difficult, too.

JMO

Just as a follow-up, and no I do not have a link but I do have a message that I got a reply from Sam.

I questioned him, as I did someone else who posted here, that they were allowed to show the timeline that was talked about yesterday. I had said I did not think that such was allowed to be presented to the jury wants it went back because it was just a creation by the prosecution of evidence. It was not evidence.

I just received a private communication from Sam who said that yes, it was going to be allowed to go back with a jury.

I had questioned an original poster about this, and the original poster commented back to me that it was not just for a compilation for the jury, it was actually a legal document that was in fact shared amongst legal folks during the investigation so therefore it was admitted. To the original poster and a Sam, thank you! They will have the timeline!

That was kind of you to come forward with an answer from Sam, as well as an apology to those of us who believed it to be true, because when I posted originally I was stating what he said during his FB live video, and I took him for his word - I thought it was a great tool for the jury to have right in front of them during deliberations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave