Still Missing CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Discussion in 'Trials' started by KayElJay, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Oh you surely do, lol. :)

2. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

While blood was pooling, PF showered, did laundry, did a little housekeeping with baby wipes. He was there FOR HOURS. Then he was retrieving the big black tote, in and out, 11 times. Time consuming. While NO ONE was taking care of Baby K. What string of expletives did she hear? 15 crushing blows from a baseball bat, how scary did THAT sound. And Kelsey, probably whispering, "please stop" desperate not to scare the baby, still thinking someone she could stop him. And then all was quiet, probably eerily quiet... midday....lunch time. Let this sink in. While PF took care of HIMSELF, Baby K probably cried, first in fear, then in hunger, and eventually in exhaustion before falling asleep, in her walker. That's the thing, we just don't know what all happened for those lost hours... and he was brazen enough to do it because he knew she couldn't talk. He's evil.

These people walk among us.

Amid all this depravity, I like to imagine Baby K toddling about, safe with the mommy who raised KB, unaware of the darkness the world offers. I am confident she'll grow up with her mommy's beautiful heart....

There is hope in the world. And it's always greater than even the worst evil.

MOO

3. Snowsnake

Snowsnake Well-Known Member

He is using his little daughter. I believe that is all she would be to him. Something to use for his personal gain. May that poor little girl never ever have to come back to Colorado.

4. girlhasnoname

5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Just thinking about the hilarious irony here. Basically, “I’m not the monster they say I am, but if you could go ahead and kill everyone on the prosecution’s side, that would be great.”

“I’m not the monster they say I am,” Frazee’s notes reads. “I don’t know what happened or where she went. Honestly my wheels are spinning out of control the closer it gets to the trial and any advice to defend my innocence?

In ensuing conversations and in notes passed between the two, the inmate said Frazee had asked if the prison gang could murder Lee, her family, a friend of hers, a Florissant couple on the witness list, and Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater.

Inmate: Kelsey Berreth murder suspect had asked for help murdering Krystal Lee before trial

TRB, MerBeach, steeltowngirl and 18 others like this.
  6. srg

srg Verified Clinical Psychologist

7. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

I think that is the witness name and that reporter is the only one who keeps using it in tweets, even though the judge asked the media not to report it.

Lynetta, TRB, steeltowngirl and 12 others like this.
  8. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I believe the real question is did the defense object or say something on the record. Moo

9. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

I'm doing catch up on page 57 of 80 right now. I was in Menard's about this time getting paint mixed for the patio floor, across the counter was a couple, he was wearing a Breckenridge Colorado sweatshirt, they both looked like farmer's/ranchers wearing cowboy boots. We checked out in different lanes. They purchased paint supplies and 2 large black totes! I snapped a pic but not sure how to share this. I was so antsy, I just knew something was going on in this case. I wanted to ask them if they knew about this case. I felt those were signs sent to me.

Frazee is crazee! He's done!

Continued prayer for the Bereths.

Kapua, crhedBngr, AnnaGrace and 7 others like this.
  10. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Even though this seems crazy, defense usually always fights for lesser includeds.

11. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Josh Whitston on Twitter
    The penalty for manslaughter is 2-6 years and the penalty for 2nd degree murder is 8-24 years, if convicted.
    1:49 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
    Based on jury instruction arguments, seems like jury will have the option to convict #PatrickFrazee on lesser charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter instead of just first-degree murder. Instructions will be finalized this afternoon.
    1:32 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    Lynetta, TRB, MerBeach and 20 others like this.
  12. TrialLurking

TrialLurking Thankful for another day

He had so much rage for Kelsey. She just wanted to make him a sweet potato casserole. Earlier that morning, she drove quite a distance to purchase him medicine for an upset stomach. He has so much hate.

13. NoSI

NoSI Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhh.... Great point!

14. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Absolutely he did. Only way to get 'his' baby back.

15. Hair of the Dog

Hair of the Dog Well-Known Member

He could call the collection "Letters from a Lunatic"

16. Sweetsbeach

Sweetsbeach Well-Known Member

Yeah, plus he probably won't be able to do much communicating with other prisoners since he'll most likely be in solitary confinement with all the attention this case has been given...I'm sure there's a prisoner serving a life sentence, with nothing left to lose who'd love to give PF a taste of his own medicine.

17. srg

srg Verified Clinical Psychologist

Despite being silent, PF speaks a lot.

And Ma Frazee would have been mentioned in his letters too, should she no longer serve him a purpose. And she must have known that.

18. Insomnia Momma

Insomnia Momma If not supported by a link it's just what I think!

WHAT THE ACTUAL..... just WHAT?!

19. girlhasnoname

Greatest idea ever, I just don't believe it would bother him in the least. He's the debil IMO.

20. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

me too! I’ve been following true crime an awful long time and I’ve never seen such a stupid moron criminal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.