CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh...did the conviction options change for him? waddaya mean manslaughter? would that apply if the bat just randomly flew out on it's own and hit her? Maybe she spontaneously combusted in a plastic tote all by herself?
The candle did it and he just watched?

SMDH, PF. No forensics? Pffft!
free-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Inmate: Kelsey Berreth murder suspect had asked for help murdering Krystal Lee before trial
[...]

During his testimony, Bentley said he was in county jail with Frazee from Sept. 26 to Oct. 12 — just weeks before his murder trial began on Nov. 1.

Bentley said when he first came to jail, he was in segregation and couldn’t get items from commissary. He said he first approached Frazee about potentially wiring him money to buy commissary items. The conversation later turned to a tattoo on his face that indicated his affiliation with the prison gang, the inmate testified.

[...]

Slater, who was called to the witness stand multiple times during the trial, read notes written on paper towels and receipts Bentley claimed he exchanged with Frazee that mentioned killing the witnesses.

[...]

The author of one of the notes specifically talks about Lee and her testimony, writing “no video, no weapon, no body, no forensics, but with the help of the DA, they are coaching her and the … [unintelligable] of circumstantial evidence for her to give blind statements to match up.”

[...]

A letter mentioned were Lee lived. “They aren’t far from Res land, or the desert or BLM or northern Nevada. It would be a nice place if she disappeared and didn’t show up for a trial. Just turn one way and was never seen again. Thoughts???”

[...]

I’m not the monster they say I am,” Frazee’s notes reads. “I don’t know what happened or where she went. Honestly my wheels are spinning out of control the closer it gets to the trial and any advice to defend my innocence?”

Bentley’s testimony and the alleged prison notes were the subject of multiple closed hearings earlier this week — what is expected to be the last of the trial. The jury was instructed specifically by Judge Scott Sells that the testimony was for the purpose of “consciousness of guilt.”

[...]
BBM:
“I’m not the monster they say I am”. ...but can you kill all these people for me for a little cash?

...I’m pretty sure he’s the monster we say he is

I feel the need to write a little ditty called “Patrick Got Run Over By a Bentley” (to the tune of “Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer”).

But the mods don’t seem to have an appreciation for my parodies.

Imagine the possibilities, though.

That evidence shows something much worse. I think we'll all need a moment to think about what this means. I sure do.
He's just a killer...he likes beating the cr@p out of animals, women, whatever. If KB had left him earlier, it would be someone else in that tote. He was escalating to do this sort of thing...he likes it.

Prayers and a moment for KB...bless her.

NOV 15, 2019
Murder suspect wanted trial witnesses killed, inmate says in testimony
[...]

The inmate said Frazee asked him about his tattoo representing a prison gang, and eventually asked him if he could help eliminate a number of witnesses set to testify against him.

"He would pass me notes if his information was too sensitive," the man said, claiming Frazee told him he'd take care of him financially when he got out.

[...]

In court, Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater read from a number of those notes, which were written on paper towels and napkins. The notes, Slater testified, contained hit lists, along with detailed instructions on where to find the witnesses.

The hit list included Lee, her parents and her ex-husband.

[...]

"I'd really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head," read Slater from the handwritten notes. "No video, no weapon, no body, no forensics."

[...]

"Flush when you're done," Slater read from one letter.

Instead, the witness kept the letters and presented them to investigators this week.

[...]

A former homicide investigator took the stand earlier Friday, telling jurors that the amount of blood reportedly found in the victim's home suggests it may have taken 10 to 15 blows from a baseball bat to kill the young mom.

[...]

The 15-minute video begins with Lee pointing out a spot where she says she found blood spatter on the rocks around the fireplace.

"Is that consistent with someone being beaten with a bat?" prosecutor Dan May asked Priest.

"Certainly it is," Priest responded.

As Priest testified about the blood stains, Berreth's father put his head in his hands and sobbed.

[...]

Priest testified that the type of radiating blood patterns Lee described finding on the wall are consistent with what he called blunt force impacts.

[...]

Why do I think that's pretty much how he yelled at kb that day with the cows, in front of his good friend. (The friend he subsequently wanted dead)

I was struck by the fact that the incident left such a strong unforgettable impression on JM but it was so vile he couldn't bring himself to directly quote anything specific PF said to KB.

I think he still remembers every word of it. I wonder what thoughts were going through his mind (or will be, if he wasn't following today) when he heard the filth PF wrote down.

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter (Video)
Here’s #PatrickFrazee leaving the courthouse. He’s that first silhouette to step into the vehicle. The sheriff’s office vehicle pulled onto the curb to further block view of Frazee.
2:53 PM - 15 Nov 2019

wow - so by carefully turning his head away from the camera, he thinks he can go back to a normal life in future.

He doesn't want the general public to know his face, because he thinks he's gonna be out among us, shoeing horses and huntin' deer, real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam