GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a badass who trained future Air Force pilots and juggled that stressful job, being a new mom and a long commute. That's how #KelseyBerreth's family wants us to remember her -- and they made a scholarship to honor her. #9NEWS 9news.com/article/news/i…

Allison Sylte on Twitter
When you think about it, Kelsey, in a manner of speaking, served out country by training our wonderful Air Force pilots. Thank you, Kelsey. You're legacy will live on as these guys and gals take to the skies, protecting our country and precious freedoms.

images

Also, Krystal doesn't have the decency in her to protect her own children. She simply cannot have custody of any nature of them. They deserve safety and protection from her! If I were her ex I would try to get her rights terminated.
She will be sentenced soon and I would think he could get this all taken care of while she's behind bars.
I would immediately get a restraining order also.
jmo

True. She is not the first mother to put a man over her children. She was totally selfish in pursuing PF while married (or any time for that matter). She was attracted to the bad boy in him. I think the statement she "got herself mixed up in a bad situation" sugar coats being involved in the murder of a truly good person.

This is all MOO and me trying to understand insanity!

Last edited:
“It’s a sweet day in the sense that justice is brought to Patrick Frazee for this brutal, gruesome, senseless murder,” said District Attorney Dan May.

Her mother Cheryl’s written statement called Frazee a “sick man” and questioned whether he would have killed their baby, Kaylee, after killing her mother.
Patrick Frazee Sentenced To Life Plus 156 Years For Murder Of Kelsey Berreth, Prosecution Calls It 'A Sweet Day'
I wonder if this comment was made today or previously. Anybody remember CC saying this before?

Clinton Cline knew Frazee and had worked with him on a wild donkey herd.

“[Frazee] doesn’t meet the profile of the guy I knew,” said Cline. “But people do things you get shocked about all the time.”

So glad I don’t have to eat my badge or bar card!!

I’ve been traveling most of the day for a parole hearing I have in the morning. I got to my hotel, got in bed with my chow mein (judge away) and got on to see what happened today. I am so pleased, though hardly surprised.

I’d give anything to be a fly on the wall in that monsters cell right now

Rsbm
Patrick was a soulless killer. It was easy. And it may not have been his first time.

I was just thinking about this—it was just the other night I saw an old Forensic Files case about a perp whom I had never heard of before, an old case, about how he was convicted of his wife’s murder, so then they went back and questioned the death of his first wife, who’s death was ruled an accident. I noticed right away, the pattern it seems, of how many who kill their wives get away with it once (or twice) before. I remember thinking to myself that they must think, “Well, I got away with it the first time...”

Who knows what else this monster has done. Of course, we say that in every case it seems like. You know why? Because it’s true! His animal abuse says a lot, in addition to the atrocity of what he did to Kelsey.

PS: Forensic Files II comes out in 2020!! :happydance: )

Last edited:
She should never lay her eyes on her children again. She doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as them. She had a part in killing a child's mother, who now has neither parent in her life to help raise her. Kelsey can never bring her daughter to school, can never be there for her Christmas shows at school, will never see the excitement of her fact at Christmas lights or Santa coming in the morning. Kelsey can never do those things with her daughter- Krystal doesn't deserve to, either.
I totally agree.

How can you 'parent' young children when you admitted to helping to plan a young mother's death, and helped cover and clean up the brutal murder?
She shouldn't be alone with children, even her own.

So glad I don’t have to eat my badge or bar card!!

I’ve been traveling most of the day for a parole hearing I have in the morning. I got to my hotel, got in bed with my chow mein (judge away) and got on to see what happened today. I am so pleased, though hardly surprised.

I’d give anything to be a fly on the wall in that monsters cell right now

Same, or a fly on the wall in SF's house.

I’m usually a very compassionate person, but I’m not finding any for Ma F.

She’s alone because of her own actions.
I wonder if the rest of her family will completely desert her too?? MOO

And thanks for the find!!
I think she is under investigation. The PF jail house chronicles clearly are to be delivered to her along with a coded message. She hasn’t been charged yet but she is implicated in another solicitation for murder.

Will they keep PF in solitary or under protective custody for awhile? I doubt he is safe, especially right now, with all the publicity.
What about when KK goes to prison? Will she be protected?
Just wondering how the system works with these types of criminals and the high exposure of their cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88