GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Discussion in 'Trials' started by KayElJay, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

I would love to use this as my avatar, but it is yours. I really am beyond words here, as you can see.

2. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma On Time Out

Something similar was said in this article dtd 12/28/2018
    “If the evidence shows up that he did do it, I’m going to be one of the most shocked people you’ve ever seen,” says Cline, who is president of the Cripple Creek organization that protects the wild animals. “I know everybody always says that. But it doesn’t fit his persona to do something like that.”
    Day Before He Was Arrested in Case of Missing Fiancée, What Colorado Dad Told a Client

3. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Beautiful! How very thoughtful!

4. Snowsnake

Snowsnake Well-Known Member

I would like to see him be the next Governor of Colorado. He is term limited and would hate to see him leave. I would settle for him being the next AG.

5. Steelslady

LMAO- that is awesome!

6. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

New detail, KK’s phone was hitting off the towers in Teller County during those solicitation attempts.

Also, PF told her not to shine the spotlight on the tote, when he opened it to pour gas inside.

7. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Thank you again for the summaries of the days you attended court. I am still amazed at the details you provided - more than what we received from MSM! Oh, how I would love to have your memory. :)

8. OldLadyBlues

OldLadyBlues Well-Known Member

I view SF as an old apple tree with at least one apple laying up next to her trunk. I'd love to feel sorry for her as a fellow mom. But I can't. As a nurse, she most likely had signs of the cruelty of her son. But there are just some people who just close their eyes and it goes away. It's easier. MOO, MOO

9. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

???????

10. panther518

panther518 Well-Known Member

So glad to hear the verdict, but so sad for Kelsey’s family & especially her daughter who will one day have to hear about the details of what her dad did to her mom.

I always come back to how it must feel as a parent (KB’s parents) to want to protect your children more than anything but also realize you have to let them make their own choices and decisions in life. I’m sure they wanted to take her right out of Colorado when they started to see what PF was, but Kelsey wanted so bad to make the family work for her daughter ( I’ve been there), giving up her own happiness to try to do what she felt was right for her daughter, working herself ragged. I hope that her parents find peace eventually, it will take a long time.

I just hope PF realizes how lucky he is to live in the US, because many societies would not give him a shelter and 3 square meals a day plus tv watching after the horrors he committed on this woman.

RIP Kelsey, justice was served as much as it can be, and will really be served upon PF’s death.

11. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Yes, and he has used the word "shocked" before but I don't remember seeing this particular quote. I am wondering if he was interviewed today following the verdict. MOO

12. MassGuy

Apparently there was some sort of light out here, that they probably used to see what they were doing during the fire.

I hadn’t heard about that before, or the fact that he poured gas inside the tote.

13. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Where are you hearing it now?

14. MassGuy

Sam thinks PF’s attorneys being incompetent (as some are saying), couldn’t be further from the truth.

“They really did a strong job on this.”

“I thought they were really sharp.”

15. MassGuy

Sam Kraemer’s Facebook Live.

16. whoizzit

whoizzit Well-Known Member

Wheezing...

17. Steelslady

The thing is, he isn't arguing. He's only explaining why she's not joining Patrick for life behind bars herself. He's just as repulsed as the rest of us on here by KK's actions. He is correct- that deal, which does suck, had to be made to get very important information for today's verdict. He isn't defending her one single bit. He's had to calm me down because I have gotten irrational with my thoughts about her- in the beginning, I was convinced that they both did it together. Until proof came, I felt she partook in it and no one could convince me other wise.

I was wrong, though, about her being involved in the actual murder of Kelsey. She did attempt three times to do it, but didn't. In my eyes, she may as well have murdered her, because of not just those three attempts, but her silence before her murder, and her silence after her murder. She's afraid now for her life? Good. Does Krystal ever imagine how afraid Kelsey was, when she thought at first she was playing a "sniff the candle" game, but realized she was in danger, as he hit her with the baseball bat? How many times did he slam her with that bat, her last words "please stop". I hope they haunt her for the rest of her life.

I hate her, too. Trust me. She's a narc, she's selfish, and offline, I have cursed her more times (as well as Patty Cakes) than I can count, for their selfish, sick, and brutal acts.

Yet to blame this amazing poster for calmly and patiently trying to explain things to us, and say he's being argumentative, on a day where we all should be rejoicing for Kelsey and the Berreth family, is just nitpicking and catty. I know you're not usually like that. I just think you're misunderstanding him.

18. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

Sorry, haven't been able to type tonight - been putting off life all day, ha.

Sam says that PF's public defenders worked really hard on this case and we're good. They just didn't have enough.

19. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

and JM could have done more but he didn't either...so many could have. now he's on a hit list.

20. GoJacks

GoJacks Well-Known Member

Ah yes, she talked a bright spotlight type light they had out there. (i thought the gas inside tote was already talked about though?)

--something I just remembered also that I haven't seen mentioned in the media.
    Apparently there was a notification of movement on the neighbors camera @ like 12:51 & 12:53pm (i think i'm remembering these times right) on the day KK cleaned up condo (11/24) but I believe the photos weren't looked at/opened thus not saved.

Also KK walked up from the other side of the condo to enter it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.