GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Discussion in 'Trials' started by KayElJay, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

I think I will pin Kb's picture to my FB on the 22 and leave it there all day. Nothing about him.

2. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

Way To Get Him, Dan!

You buried that evil monster.

Sunny123, TRB, MerBeach and 36 others like this.
  3. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

This is an excellent question! Suggest sending it in to Reporter Sam as he is doing a live Q&A tonight on his FB live. The forensic footprint of PF at the KB condo was surprising and I find it hard to believe that KK cleaned the washer and dryer in great detail, but maybe she did? But there must have been so much more forensic testimony that the reporters just couldn't capture it all so maybe this info about the washer/dryer was covered in the expert testimony and we just didn't hear it from the reporters.

4. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

Ohhhh, I think she will get the max.

5. GKPShausta

GKPShausta Active Member

I think LE told her about the other women he was lining up, she thought with Kelsey out of the way it would be her and Patrick forever, not!!!

6. but maybe

but maybe Active Member

Today the world is a better place.

Humans and animals are safer now that he is put away for good.

MOO

7. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

I don’t see pf lasting very long in prison. Jmo

8. but maybe

but maybe Active Member

ITA

Flicka1, PommyMommy and susiQ like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

JMO
    I have a feeling he is going to get himself in trouble with other inmates since he was already trying to make deals with other inmates.

It proves he is a fool because most people that are new to a jail or prison would want to keep a low profile and not rub anyone the wrong way. But with PF not only did he start to communicate with other inmates but he chose an alleged gang member to try to solicit them to do him a favor. A cardinal rule in jails and prisons is once you owe someone a favor you betcha that other inmate will want a fair reimbursement for any favors and if the inmate doesnt own up to their end of the bargain then bad things can happen to that person.

You would think that most new inmates would want to stay low and not immediately start to make deals with other inmates and gang members. But its PF we are talking about again.

It just goes to show the fool that PF is. If he keeps up with behavior like that then sooner or later it will come back to bite him.

10. GKPShausta

GKPShausta Active Member

Dan May said yesterday that the jurors could talk about the case now.

11. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Not sure how PF's DNA in the washer would prove anything, even circumstantially in this case. Easily explained IMO as he had been there. His DNA was found in the house, and no big deal was made. And of course, KB's would be there.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  12. 1mtroyal

1mtroyal Well-Known Member

He should be executed: "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"

13. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

IDK if I'll be able to watch. Maybe someone can ask. Still, PF was crafty about a few things. If he ran an empty load with bleach afterwards, there probably wouldn't be any blood DNA. Same thing with the shower, KK said she ran water, but she could have poured bleach in there, too. Oh, I just remembered this - didn't KK say she washed things in the washing machine?

14. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Believer of Miracles

True. Truer. Truest.

15. dixiegirl1035

An interesting post. There was a tv show about undercover folks going into prisons, forgot the name. But one of the first things they drummed into them was to NOT exchange any favors, especially commissary stuff, with other prisoners as they would then owe them....and not turn out well.

From following PF, he apparently never watched any crime shows, especially with his ignorance as to calling one phone to another sitting right next to him. ANY crime show watcher knows that in 2019 that it can be traced.

16. dixiegirl1035

His pants, he did. She said he asked her to wash also, and she washed red towels iirc

17. Ccging

Ccging Well-Known Member

Thank you.

There is definitely that kinship.

18. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

(O/T, I saw something on Dateline or Forensic Files the other day (I should make that my signature, “the other day on Forensic Files..” LoL...) where a woman and her younger lover killed her husband. Before beating him over the head with the shovel, they had originally tried to poison his bottle of Snapple with liquid nicotine. I immediately of course thought of Kelsey.)

19. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

How many of us, do you suppose, are following along on this site? What if each of us sent a letter to the family court in Colorado? Surely Berreth get custody with ease, but wouldn't it be nice if the Judge ruling on adoption, had a massive stack of letters on his or her desk, from people across the country, attesting to the Berreth family's extraordinary grace under the worst of pressures? We can't bring Kelsey back, but we could show her parents that we've each been touched by her story, inspired by her kindness and we want Baby K to know that the world is a good place! #BerrethStrong

MOO

20. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Please be aware that your letter will become part of the court record.

Since this is a custody case/involves a minor, it won't be accessible to the general public this time but I mention this because I've seen people do this in other cases in which their letter was (and still is) available for the entire world to see including name, address, phone number, etc. of the sender. MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.