GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by 0101ABA, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Top one to see the original Tweet, or the website address to go to the link she shared (http).

3. jens

jens Well-Known Member

I think this is a lovely way to pay tribute to KB’s life, and also for the community to start to mend after such tumultuous events.

Although many people in the community wouldn’t have known KB prior to her murder they would have followed this case and realized what a special person she was. They have also been affected by the large presence of media and investigators etc over the past year. Some of the local people likely knew PF and his family. As such learning that evil was among them the community would be hurting greatly.

I hope that the life of KB is celebrated beautifully like the person we have learned that she was. Also as the community unites it can grow stronger together and lift each other up.

4. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

Wonderful! I wish I could go! I think we should take a moment to honor her here on WS at that time.

5. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

What a wonderful person the world lost. And those other two things she had the misfortune of encountering get to keep on breathing. It’s hard to understand why those things are allowed to happen in our world.

I take solace in the fact that she lives solidly on in the genetic memory and epigenetics stored in her daughter’s DNA. And I have faith that Kelsey’s beautiful genetics and the lovely family raising the baby (who will raise her like they did Kelsey) will erase any vestige, from her, of the thing that killed her mother.

She’s a pure little soul and will carry only the goodness of her mother, within her.

So Kelsey lives on.

Leader6518, iambarb2, Teche and 50 others like this.
  6. curious1234

curious1234 Well-Known Member

Oh, man I wish her coworker C could have gotten to have time to have known her better, fallen in love with her, and helped her to get away from pf.
    My heart just hurts for what might have been.

iambarb2, Bluepopsicle, MrsM and 29 others like this.
  7. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

No worries. It's quite alright for us to see things differently regarding CC. He's a 'simple' man, who obviously leads a very sheltered life and he's the sole caregiver to a herd of a$$es. They've rubbed off on him :p
    JMHO

8. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

It depends on what you're wanting to do. :)

9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

The Colorado Dept. of Corrections also has entered Patrick Frazee into their system. They won't share info on where he's going or when they're transporting him for safety reasons. When that's finally decided, and he makes it there, then we'll know. #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

CDOC Offender Search

Attached Files:

10. MemPat

MemPat Without Art the Earth is just Eh!

I would bet this old codger, CC is Ma F's friend and is throwing a little public loyalty Patrick's way for her consumption.

Just a thought....maybe these Daddy Figures were recruited by Ma when Patrick first showed sociopathic signs?

Monstrous Fail, I'd say!

MOO

11. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
    .@PoliceWoodland is hosting a candlelight remembrance vigil for Kelsey Berreth this Friday. It begins at 6 p.m. at Memorial Park. They'll also host a celebration of life service on Saturday at 2 p.m. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA
    2:52 PM - 20 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
    The Colorado Dept. of Corrections also has entered Patrick Frazee into their system. They won't share info on where he's going or when they're transporting him for safety reasons. When that's finally decided, and he makes it there, then we'll know. #PatrickFrazee @KOAA
    2:58 PM - 20 Nov 2019

12. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

maybe these older dudes are ma fa's 'hooker' friends perhaps??;)

moo

13. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Yep, and when the DOC updates this, there will have a new mug shot for him. He will probably go to the intake center where he will be evaluated and decided where his new home will be.

14. MemPat

The continuing theme from witnesses who quoted Patrick during the trial was that he had been chatting about murder well in advance of killing Kelsey so none of them could possibly be surprised when he followed through.

We know from an earlier girlfriend that he spoke of his ability to hide a body so Patrick probably had plenty to say on the subject to others and especially to Ma F.

Any one of those in-the-know Patrick friends and family could have called LE anonymously to report his potential for violence and they could have started a file, perhaps keeping an eye on him in such a small town.

None of those who ever heard him speak of murder deserves a bye and I'm convinced Ma F is up to her ears in knowledge of his multiple crimes.

MOO

iambarb2, Bluepopsicle, MrsM and 22 others like this.
  15. MemPat

And it's amazing how little cash it takes.....sometimes just one hit for an abuser strung out on drugs.

16. MemPat

I picture the reporter slipping CC a bottle in a paper sack for a quick quote.

He may have even imbibed a bit before speaking!

17. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

the comments on CC are interesting takes on this fellow. i admit that i have not read much else about him but i did watch the interview and he came across to me, and this is if he had no knowledge of PF prior to this tragedy, as the type of person that might have ruined this whole outcome had he been on the jury. seems he would harbor his pre conceived notions over the facts and evidence. if he sat through the trial and could still say he thought it didn't happen that way then he wasn't paying attention. he had his mind made up already and seems nothing was gonna change it.

18. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

^^bbm

Obituaries are easy unless they don't exist. That appears to be the issue with PF's dad.

You can't blame reporters for not accessing the death certificate because death certificates can only be released to those who are eligible.

Check out who and how here:

CER Death Eligibility.pdf

Vital records, including birth, death, adoption, marriage and divorce, are confidential per Colorado state statute (C.R.S. 25-2-117). As a result, Colorado vital records are not public records and therefore not searchable online. Vital records can only be released to those who are eligible. See eligibility and identification criteria.

iambarb2, Bluepopsicle, MrsM and 18 others like this.
  19. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

As of this posting, PF is still on the inmate roster of Teller County Jail.

I recall the backlog notation when they are waiting on a bed at the DOC intake or transition location.

They're definitely getting ready for him-- welcome wagon and all!

Tiger Roster

20. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

Thanks, Massy!

Good find.

This is something I've been keeping an eye out for ever since the moron's sentencing.
    Fingers crossed he's either headed to Supermax in Florence or to a prison out of state.
    He's definitely proven that he needs to be isolated for the public's safety.

No paper towels, either.
    Not even toilet paper.

JMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.