GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Discussion in 'Trials' started by KayElJay, Nov 15, 2019.

1. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I feel badly for your friend. These people have learned manipulation from the time they were children. They find the right "buttons", and work away at a vulnerable person, like water trying to find a chink in a dam.

There really shouldn't be any shame from admitting that "you" were manipulated by someone like that. They prey on the nicest people.

Not unlike PF, killing KB. He preyed on her trust.

2. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Godspeed, STAY AT HOME. Be connected when isolated

3. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Godspeed, STAY AT HOME. Be connected when isolated

4. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

He's just weird and very deadly to be around. He ranks up there in my book to have concocted KB's death the way he did as stupid. & how stupid can you be...He would be caught because he was stupid no matter what. Just again, Stupid.

I'll forever list him on my most stupid killer list.

5. Beagle

Beagle Well-Known Member

I think he has always had an empty soul.

The blank face throughout all of this is just weird. No smirks, anger, nothing.

6. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

had to look that one up. perhaps that is one of nurse KKs problems.

7. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

It’s mind boggling to think of any reason that SF or EF would have a desire to raise baby K. At least not for love.

Both evidently hated KB. There’s a money fight going on between EF and PF.

The only reason EF would want custody revolves around money, making me think the baby has some claim to that estate. There doesn’t seem to be any love lost between her and PF. She made KB sit on the porch when she was at the franch, did she also send the baby to the porch with her mom?

SF is a total nut job like her son and in no position to raise a toddler. A potential inheritance we don’t know about could be involved with that, too. And yes, I believe she knew the murder was going to happen before it happened and that she saw the fire and knew exactly what it was. But I don’t believe she will ever be charged with anything. Her health appears to be pretty bad and she looks 15 years older than she actually is. No way could she take care of that baby 24/7 long term. In my opinion she’s just like PF, who considers the baby property. She wants what she feels is hers with no regard to the safety of the baby.

MOO

8. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Escape at Dannemora is an excellent tv mini-series about Joyce Mitchell, who worked at Clinton Correctional Facility in New York and became romantically involved with TWO convicts and helps them escape.

9. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

I remember that! Insane stuff.

Niner, Steelslady, Flicka1 and 6 others like this.
  10. LovelyB

LovelyB Active Member

It makes me wonder about PF’s brother and sister. Is there any news about what they think of this situation? Are they horrified by the events, or did they know he was this way? And what do they think of their mother?

11. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

The brother said he didn’t know KB. And the sister made her go sit on the porch whenever she sister visited.

The sister definitely did not have any feelings of kinsmanship or even decency towards KB. I don’t think the brother had the opportunity to show how he felt. I would personally be surprised if either of them has a super close relationship with their mother

Can you imagine what kind of horrible things SB or EB would say to that child about her mother as she grows up. I will be shocked and horrified if either receives any kind of visitation. There’s something wrong with the system if one of them gets custody (I don’t expect that to happen).

Hopefully PF’s parental rights will be terminated and the entire family will never see baby K again.

MOO

12. LovelyB

LovelyB Active Member

Thanks for the input, I didn’t know the sister was so rude to KB. That really makes me angry. I hope none of them gets any visitation and I’ll be horrified if they do, as well.

13. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

Because Baby K was placed with the Berreths, it looks as though they will win permanent custody and, due to his conviction, I think PF will have parental rights terminated. That said, if you had Baby K, wouldn't you be paranoid about anything going wrong? I know I would be and I'd have gotten her a passport or arranged some type of escape plan if things didn't go right. I have the doom gene, like that, and it might sound crazy. Dunno. Given that we've seen courts remove children whose parents gave them up, sending them back to birth parents after the child had bonded with the other family, I wouldn't gamble on or rely on hope for anything.

14. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

It is not the doom gene, it is being practical and realistic in the world we live in. If the gene is real I have it to !:)

15. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

I would be afraid the Frazees might try to have someone snatch her. IMO $ is the reason for wanting her , if not for inheritance a nice SS check will be coming every month until she is 18, not sure PF did not have that in mind with his debt load.

16. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

I'd be scared, too. Think I'd want to relocate and try to become untraceable - like on another continent! I have so much compassion for Kelsey's parents. At their age, raising a child is hard enough, Then add the Frazees and worrying about her safety. Terrible.

17. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

Great point and I'll bet you're right. Never thought of that.

I'd still steam clean my coat and hat.

PommyMommy, 10ofRods, susiQ and 5 others like this.
  18. Aydrianna523

Aydrianna523 Well-Known Member

My opinion on Frazee and his getting hit men.
    Obviously he'd like to have hit men; but
    when he tried to get one, it was fortunately a fail. He's so 'off' he thinks someone is going to kill a whole 'grocery list' of people for basically nothing (or maybe from happenstance from robbing someone on the list). Pf is not rolling in the dough himself we know.
    I imagine LE has checked out everyone connected to him, and his circle of friends sounds somewhat limited.
    (At least I hope I'm right about this).

19. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

I'm all for saving taxpayer money in this case.

Area52, LovelyB, PommyMommy and 8 others like this.
  20. ajaylee

ajaylee Well-Known Member

I don't think PF will be able to get at Baby K or the Berreths - not physically, anyway. I think he will do everything in his power to demand his parental rights - just because he's bored and hateful and will enjoy putting the Berreths through even more hell - as well as being something he can keep his family involved in. I hope he and the Berreths get a judge who refuses to play that game and immediately shuts it down by giving the Berreths full custody and a no-contact order against PF and SF.