GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the virus looming, she may get her damn wish, and be released to halfway house.

Many states are allowing people who have actually murdered people, out because of the viral danger.

ugh— you might be right. did she lose her nursing license? They could bring her back in to the work force and help treat sick patients...

Patrick Frazee's girlfriend who helped him cover-up murder of his estranged wife could be released to a halfway house just two months into her three-year sentence which the district attorney slams as a 'deal with the devil'

Patrick Frazee's accomplice could be released to halfway house two months into three year sentence | Daily Mail Online

It will be outrageous if this happens.

Everything about PF and KK has been outrageous.

I wish the Daily Mail hadn’t referred to Kelsey as his estranged wife. It’s offensive. She didn’t marry him, and that still didn’t save her from her fate at his hands. But still... incorrect.

Absolutely shocking!! KK didn’t commit a petty crime, she cleaned up after a murder and also went as far to conspire to attempt to murder KB. She was fully in the know of PF’s plans. A simple call to the cops and Kelsey would still be here watching her little girl grow!! KK could have prevented the murder yet she chose to clean up PF’s mess and landed herself behind bars. She does NOT deserve early release, if they must release prisoners due to covid then at least release the ones who weren’t part of a murder plot. I hate to think of KK getting freed one minute before she has served her sentence (albeit a pathetic one)
JMO

Absolutely shocking!! KK didn’t commit a petty crime, she cleaned up after a murder and also went as far to conspire to attempt to murder KB. She was fully in the know of PF’s plans. A simple call to the cops and Kelsey would still be here watching her little girl grow!! KK could have prevented the murder yet she chose to clean up PF’s mess and landed herself behind bars. She does NOT deserve early release, if they must release prisoners due to covid then at least release the ones who weren’t part of a murder plot. I hate to think of KK getting freed one minute before she has served her sentence (albeit a pathetic one)
JMO
It's so disgusting sacrifice good decent citizens, by letting setting criminals loose. MOO

Rick Sallinger on Twitter

"I want my daughter to know I did not kill her mother." Patrick Frazee in letter from prison. #kelseyberreth

First: She's not your daughter any more, PF.

Second: Kelsey's parents will watch pigs fly over frozen ponds in Hell before they show her daughter that letter.

Third: You're a moron. Put the paper towels away, already.

You're wasting your useless breath.

JMO.

Last edited:
Patrick Frazee Writes CBS4 From Prison: 'I Didn't Do It'

April 6, 2020

CROWLEY COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – The man sentenced to life in prison for a murder case that got national attention is speaking out. In a letter written to CBS4’s Rick Sallinger, Patrick Frazee says he wants a voice.

Frazee says his attorneys told him not to speak to the media. He has been a man of no words. He did not testify at his trial or speak at his sentencing. Now in a letter he is finally having his say.

[..]

It begins “Dear Rick.” He quickly gets to the point.

“Let me start by telling you I did not kill Kelsey!”

[..]

Frazee wrote, “I want my daughter to know the truth. Most of all I want my daughter to know I did not kill her mother!”

[..]

“Dan May (the 4th Judicial District Attorney) and the media took this story from Krystal and ran with it,” Frazee wrote.

He claimed unknown male DNA was found in the sink in Kelsey’s bathroom. The CBI told CBS4 all DNA was identified.

Frazee complained that his attorneys did not even try to present a defense at the trial adding, “Everyone I ever thought I had, has turned on me because of this. I did not do this.”

It appears Frazee may have had assistance writing the letter, but the lead investigator on the case told us the signature does appear to be his.

Frazee is now appealing his life plus 156 year sentence. Lee received only three years.

Rick Sallinger on Twitter

"I want my daughter to know I did not kill her mother." Patrick Frazee in letter from prison. #kelseyberreth

First: She's not your daughter any more, PF.

Second: Kelsey's parents will watch pigs fly over frozen ponds in Hell before they show her daughter that letter.

Third: You're a moron. Put the paper towels away, already.

You're wasting your useless breath.

JMO.
^^bbm

Hear, hear!

April 6, 2020

CROWLEY COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – The man sentenced to life in prison for a murder case that got national attention is speaking out. In a letter written to CBS4’s Rick Sallinger, Patrick Frazee says he wants a voice.

Frazee says his attorneys told him not to speak to the media. He has been a man of no words. He did not testify at his trial or speak at his sentencing. Now in a letter he is finally having his say.

[..]

It begins “Dear Rick.” He quickly gets to the point.

“Let me start by telling you I did not kill Kelsey!”

[..]

Frazee wrote, “I want my daughter to know the truth. Most of all I want my daughter to know I did not kill her mother!”

[..]

“Dan May (the 4th Judicial District Attorney) and the media took this story from Krystal and ran with it,” Frazee wrote.

He claimed unknown male DNA was found in the sink in Kelsey’s bathroom. The CBI told CBS4 all DNA was identified.

Frazee complained that his attorneys did not even try to present a defense at the trial adding, “Everyone I ever thought I had, has turned on me because of this. I did not do this.”

It appears Frazee may have had assistance writing the letter, but the lead investigator on the case told us the signature does appear to be his.

Frazee is now appealing his life plus 156 year sentence. Lee received only three years.

So, who thinks his mom penned this letter for him......

I really wish she'd get her day in court as well.

Only two snippets of the letter shared by the reporter/network. I'd say Rick is trying for an exclusive sit down....

PATRICK-FRAZEE-5PKG.transfer_frame_396.jpeg

PATRICK-FRAZEE-5PKG.transfer_frame_2310.jpeg

A letter from Patrick Frazee written to CBS4’s Rick Sallinger. (credit: CBS)

So, who thinks his mom penned this letter for him......

I really wish she'd get her day in court as well.

Only two snippets of the letter shared by the reporter/network. I'd say Rick is trying for an exclusive sit down....

PATRICK-FRAZEE-5PKG.transfer_frame_396.jpeg

PATRICK-FRAZEE-5PKG.transfer_frame_2310.jpeg

A letter from Patrick Frazee written to CBS4’s Rick Sallinger. (credit: CBS)

There’s something about the handwriting that says Mommy Dearest penned the letter and the idiot son signed it.

I think PF is using Rick to pass along the “yarn” he has spun for public consumption. I somehow doubt PF will actually give Rick S. an interview. Just like when that excuse of a human was sent money for an interview and then used it to make endless phone calls :). The part that really irks me is that there are probably a few bimbos out there that will be supporting this piece of, well, you know :). Boggles the mind!

There’s something about the handwriting that says Mommy Dearest penned the letter and the idiot son signed it.

I think PF is using Rick to pass along the “yarn” he has spun for public consumption. I somehow doubt PF will actually give Rick S. an interview. Just like when that excuse of a human was sent money for an interview and then used it to make endless phone calls :). The part that really irks me is that there are probably a few bimbos out there that will be supporting this piece of, well, you know :). Boggles the mind!

Actually, I wondered if CBS may have been the reporter that passed him some $$$ initially. In the first snippet, there's almost an attempt to explain something and PF cites that his attorney did not want him to talk. In the second snippet - he's asking him (reporter) to write back!

He begins:

I am writing to follow-up with you....responded during the trial....You have to understand...attorneys had me convinced.....

Last edited:

RBBM
I believe you are right! :eek::rolleyes:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members