JOIN WEBSLEUTHS RADIO LIVE TODAY @ 2:00 PM EASTERN AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TODAY 2 PM EASTERN

CO -LIVE TONIGHT 9 PM EASTERN ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO/THE WATTS CASE

Discussion in 'Websleuths Radio' started by Tricia, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

CALL IN (713) 955-0606

WE ARE GOING LIVE TONIGHT MY WONDERFUL TRUE CRIM FRIENDS. 9 PM EASTERN ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO. CLICK RIGHT HERE TO LISTEN LIVE.

TONIGHT SEPTEMBER 12TH LIVE WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AT 9 PM EASTERN 6 PM PACIFiC

CALL IN AT (713) 955- 0606

August 13, Shannon Watts34, disappeared with her 3- and 4-year-old daughters, Bella and Celeste, from their home in Frederick, Colorado.

Her husband Chris told the news he had an "emotional" talk with Shannon before he disappeared.

Chris Watts told 9 news in Denver the situation has been traumatizing. “I’m just hoping right now that she’s somewhere safe…” he told the news station. “Like, this house is not the same. Last night was traumatic. Last night was – I can’t really stay in this house again with nobody here.”

Later Watts confessed to killing his wife but not to killing his kids. He blames his wife Shannan for killing his two daughters claiming he became so enraged that he killed his wife. Later Shanann was found buried in an oilfield where Chris worked. Bella and Celeste were found in close proximity to their mother's body.

Is Chris Watts telling the truth? Did Shanann really kill their two daughters and when Chris found out he went into a blind rage and killed Shanann? Or did Chris Watts kill his wife and kids? If so WHY?

Join us tonight at 9 PM Eastern as we welcome Sheryl McCollum from the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute, Levi Page from the podcast Crime and Scandal, and Websleuths member and verified attorney gitana1

Call in at (713) 955-0606

fred&edna, Desdemona81 and kirkassoc like this.
  2. kirkassoc

kirkassoc Well-Known Member

Listened to every minute! Excellent guests with terrific insights. I have followed this case since the beginning, and they answered questions I had never even thought of.

3. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

Thank you -- brilliant, factual information that was presented fairly. It's very sensitive information, and difficult to talk about. I also share the presenter's emotion for SW's parents and brother. Their appearance in the court room defines grief and devastation.

kirkassoc likes this.
  4. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Thanks for the link :) I was able to listen today at work and thought it was very good and insightful !!