GUILTY CO - Luke Turner, 3, Longmont, 25 May 2013

:banghead:

Luke!!!! Hang tight little man!!! Nothing, just nothing out there on this child.

Where is the chatter about little Luke? This little guy needs to be home with his mommy!

Gah! No news, no new developments. I am beyond disappointed. Where are you little guy?

Bumping you up with no news, no sightings, no nothing.....

LUKE TURNER, Age Now: 2, Missing: 07/03/2012. Missing From LONGMONT, CO. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Longmont Police Department (Colorado) 1-303-651-8501.

More...

NCMC1198123c1.jpg

Thanks! The other thread is in the Discussion forum. It is fine to have threads in both the Information/Support forum and the Discussion forum.

Thanks - just wanted to make sure that everyone is aware. He's been missing for a month and a half now. :please:

I just find it hard to fathom a 50 year old man taking care of a 2 year old ALONE. Someone, some where knows where they are, and shame on them!!!! I feel so bad for Luke's mom and family, I can't imagine what this be like for them. Monty, you are a selfish, selfish man. Oooops, man?

I do not see a 50 year old man taking a 2 year old in a pick up and a camper w/o leaving a money trail!!! There has to be gas bought, food, diapers, fees for camping. I mean, where is the paper trail? Leads me to believe that he is staying w family or friends, hopefully......

How does a 50 year old man w a 2 year old child get by w/o a paper trail? Gas? Food? Motels? Camping fees? Clothes for the baby? Diapers? Is he filthy rich and had wads o cash on him? This has been a summer of record breaking temperatures, a camper is an oven... where are you Luke? I hope safe!

Wow, I follow child abductions fairly close and I have not seen this case before anywhere.
Where is the news?
Can mom sue for custody?
Oh, please let him be ok and found soon!!!

Wow, I follow child abductions fairly close and I have not seen this case before anywhere.
Where is the news?
Can mom sue for custody?
Oh, please let him be ok and found soon!!!

Because no one is talking about it. I'm not sure why some cases are thrown in the spotlight, while others are shoved to the side. I used to question when people said that the only cases you hear about involve pretty little white girls, I mean, that couldn't be so, right? But you can see that in the media this is definitely the case. If Luke were a little blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby doll, then this would be all over the news. I know that isn't the case on websleuths, that all cases are discussed to some point, but even in the forums here, it seems as if only certain cases catch on and get people talking.

Well, on to page 3! Not one word, not one clue, just a 2 year old out and about with his daddy? Marla, you are so right. It is a shame to see it and agree, but IMO you hit the nail on the head.

There are hundreds of cases of parental abductions that never even grace the forums at websleuths. At least Luke has some visibility here unlike so many unmentioned others. Custody issues can be tricky. Was there any order in place when Luke was taken? He is a cute little boy. I saw his missing flier up at our local Sams Club this week.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I think parental abductions don't get as much attention as people assume they won't hurt the children.

I see your points on not getting the attention since it was a parental abduction. I know at 52 years of age, I wouldn't and probably couldn't run after a 2 year 24/7, especially in a camper!!! Luke's father, Monty is 50....and Luke was still being nursed when he was taken. Gah!!!! It's just such a selfish thing to do!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back