CO - Mass shooting at King Soopers, 10 fatalities including 1 LEO, Boulder, 22 Mar 2021 *arrest*

Boulder King Soopers shooting: Fallen Officer Eric Talley | 9news.com

'Didn't surprise me he was the first one there': What we know about fallen Boulder Officer Eric Talley

Homer Talley, Eric Talley's father, said he was a father of seven children, the oldest of whom is age 20.

“Didn’t surprise me he was the first one there…” Homer Talley told 9NEWS.

Eric Talley was 40 when he started with the police force, his father said, and he was working to become a drone operator because he thought it would be safer.

“He had a great sense of humor, he was a prankster,” Homer Talley said. “He loved his family more than anything."

RIP Officer Talley! Thank you for giving your life to save others! My thoughts and prayers are with the families.

Sad, sad, sad day...:(:(

Last edited:
Boulder King Soopers shooting: Fallen Officer Eric Talley | 9news.com

'Didn't surprise me he was the first one there': What we know about fallen Boulder Officer Eric Talley

Homer Talley, Eric Talley's father, said he was a father of seven children, the oldest of whom is age 20.

“Didn’t surprise me he was the first one there…” Homer Talley told 9NEWS.

Eric Talley was 40 when he started with the police force, his father said, and he was working to become a drone operator because he thought it would be safer.

“He had a great sense of humor, he was a prankster,” Homer Talley said. “He loved his family more than anything."

RIP Officer Talley! Thank you for giving your life to save others! You won't be forgotten!

Sad, sad day...:(

Seven children. Seven.

Just think about that.

Sickening.

Sitting on my hands, now . . .

bigstock-Censored-Word-On-Computer-Keyb-375103768.jpg

I am suggesting, ahead of the announcement identifying the shooter, that when they do, we only refer to him by initials. I was glad they did not name him at the press conference tonight. It is small solace that we don’t say his name, when 10 innocent people who died should be the ones remembered, along with those injured, and their families, and the community who have been deeply affected by this heinous crime. I hope you will join me in pledging to refrain from posting his name as much as possible. IMHO it is the least we can do in honor and respect of those who died today in this senseless act.

Whenever the BBC, which does news programs on one of my local PBS stations, talked about the New Zealand mosque shooter, that's exactly how they referred to him, and when they showed him, all you could see was a fuzzy oval with an orange blob in it.

When CNN and MSNBC went to wall-to-wall coverage, I knew this would be bad, and honestly, I expected it to be much, much worse than it was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back