CO - Murder conviction tossed; Tim Masters freed after 9 years in jail

I just saw a two hour special on this case on ID. I'm surprised there isn't more discussion on it. I found this to be fascinating case.

I saw that as well, thought it was some time ago.

Thanks to everyone for the updates...

It's scary to think about how one can be easily be found guilty when certain key pieces of evidence are left out of a trial. That usually involves a deliberate conspiracy to corrupt justice, and I think those who are responsible for these actions be held accountable.

There are different motivations, but in the end, it just goes to show how far our justice system still needs to go to weed out the bad participants.

I would like to have seen that show; does anyone know when it will be re-broadcast? Are full-length DiscoveryID programs on the web? ..... I's sitting here asking questions; should look it up myself.

I realize how old this thread is, but just rewatched this on YouTube and was caught by how 'NOT forensic' that episode was and checked to see if Masters HAD fought this, and ended up here. Here's the episode.

I was first appalled at the video of them interviewing a unrepresented 15 year old ... but then it got worse.

YouTube link
https://youtu.be/QHScvqWkq6I
I would like to have seen that show; does anyone know when it will be re-broadcast? Are full-length DiscoveryID programs on the web? ..... I's sitting here asking questions; should look it up myself.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back