Found Alive CO - Nain Dominguez, 2, Colorado Springs, 17 March 2018 (now deceased)

So now it's witnesses reported seeing a white van in the area, but it's not clear if he was in it.

Just how old is this sibling? Teen years? What were they doing by a creek alone if the sibling isn't much older than Nain?

The lack of information is bothersome to me. Behind the scenes LE may have a good grasp on what’s going on but media wise there’s not a whole lot of urgency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I promise I do not interfere with searches. I am on Forest Rd. by the trailhead and there are a few searchers just gathering. This neighborhood is VERY dilapidated.

I promise I do not interfere with searches. I am on Forest Rd. by the trailhead and there are a few searchers just gathering. This neighborhood is VERY dilapidated.

When I looked around on Google Earth last night, I was overwhelmed by the endless number of places he could be. Trailers, sheds, cars, dumpsters, overgrown vegetation...nooks and crannies everywhere.

Please be careful and keep us updated.

So crazy how different things look from “street view” google earth. That address seems ok...have definitely seen worse. It seems there is a church building right near it and the road seems on the busy side. But he was reported missing from the park around the corner I think? Sending prayers for this little boy.

Media is on scene.

I don’t know if I can say this or not but I just watched the ambulance running lights and sirens with the little boy. Scene is secure by the river. My heart is broken.

“Deputies say the call came in around 5:42 p.m. from an older sibling, saying they were playing in the area of Stratmoor Valley Park and Trailhead when the child went missing.”

http://www.koaa.com/story/37749831/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-2-year-old-boy-in-el-paso-county

Maybe the older sibling called 911 because her English is better than parents. I believe this is fairly common when the parents don't speak or understand English as well s the children. That may be why we are not hearing a lot from the parents. JMO

Authorities have not said what led to the child’s original disappearance, and have not clarified why the AMBER Alert has been cancelled.

El Paso County Sheriff’s Office is expected to give a an update on the missing 2-year-old within the next hour.
Media Staging will be in the parking lot of 1026 Maxwell St. (Old College America building) for update of missing 2 year old. PIO will be en route shortly. pic.twitter.com/pBc3XUfiNU

— EPCSheriff (@EPCSheriff) March 18, 2018

http://kdvr.com/2018/03/17/toddler-missing-from-el-paso-county/

So crazy how different things look from “street view” google earth. That address seems ok...have definitely seen worse. It seems there is a church building right near it and the road seems on the busy side. But he was reported missing from the park around the corner I think? Sending prayers for this little boy.

Neither here nor there at this point but street view is nowhere near accurate at this location. I looked at street view last night and “walked” around so I was rather surprised with how the neighborhood looks now. Not sure when the Google images were last updated, but that place has changed since then. Some mobile homes had cardboard as their exterior walls. Sad. A lot of clutter up and down the street and I immediately thought so many places for a little boy to hide.

Just heard on local news here in Denver that the boy is currently in the hospital being treated for injuries. No update from the news website yet so I can’t link you guys, sorry!

I don’t know if I can say this or not but I just watched the ambulance running lights and sirens with the little boy. Scene is secure by the river. My heart is broken.

Ambulances don’t run lights/sirens when the patient is deceased. Keeping my fingers crossed for him🤞🏻

Fb live update on KRDO saying he is still alive but being treated! I had hoped so hard when that ambulance was running hot that they were still trying to revive him. I can’t link the live video at the moment.

Oh he’s still alive? That is such good news! Prayers for this little boy.

Oh he’s still alive? That is such good news! Prayers for this little boy.

Hi cakegirl, you're right down the road from me! I'm in Superior. I got the alert on my phone last night. I hope he is able to pull through...I was really expecting the worst.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back