Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be obsessed w children, trafficking and autism. What were her plans where was she going and where is her phone? I in no way feel sorry for or condone stalking. Her stalker is spinning,

It's odd that he's still posting on Facebook. JMO, but there could be more to this. I wish an expert on aspergers would chime in and comment about his last few videos. The behavior analysis of them and how someone with aspergers may act after something traumatic like killing someone.

I don't really have any words to describe what I think of SS right now, but it involves a lot of conflicted emotions. He has a lot of anger, fear and loneliness, which is quite the recipe.

I don't really have any words to describe what I think of SS right now, but it involves a lot of conflicted emotions. He has a lot of anger, fear and loneliness, which is quite the recipe.
I really am at a loss on this one....just can’t grasp what is going on. Feel like I am watching a slow death.

Omg...her father said his daughter was murdered

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/groups/355323837955879/permalink/995259723962284/

Attachments

• denverbody.jpg
    denverbody.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 907
RIP Natalie :-( I know we have no official suspects but when will we pass laws that protect people from stalkers? If there is documented evidence of stalking then that should be reason enough for involuntary commitment IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP Natalie :-( I know we have no official suspects but when will we pass laws that protect people from stalkers? If there is documented evidence of stalking then that should be reason enough for involuntary commitment IMO

The sad thing is, if SS is responsible, the law didn't even get a chance to work in her favor since the hearing was the day after she went missing according to her mother. I hope Natalie's sister is staying home until the perp is arrested.

Does anyone else think it is very fishy that all of this is playing out on Facebook, and nothing on mainstream media??? No mention of her murder anywhere on MSM.

IMO, I think we should all proceed with caution about what we post and who we post about until we get actual MSM coverage. Something is off about this (MOO)

PD Facebook commented on their status in response to someones comment, saying: “We can confirm an active investigation is underway but we can't give any details. Thanks for understanding.”

This is all very strange. I wonder if SS is a red herring in this whole thing even - although not likely, his posts are highly concerning. No MSM confirmation of the family’s posts as of yet. Very odd.
Edited to add thoughts.

This is all very strange. I wonder if SS is a red herring in this whole thing even. I’m not sure he could pull this off...and no MSM confirmation of the family’s posts. Very odd.

It is odd to me he went quiet on FB for such a long time. But he could be a red herring, sure. Statistically speaking though, it wouldn’t be shocking to find out he did it because it does appear he was obsessed with her.

It is odd to me he went quiet on FB for such a long time. But he could be a red herring, sure. Statistically speaking though, it wouldn’t be shocking to find out he did it because it does appear he was obsessed with her.

Agreed, Occam’s Razor points directly to him. I considered deleting my post because the more I thought about it the less likely that he isn’t involved. It all just seems so...crazy. But if it’s true she has been found, then I do think he would be prime suspect number one. He just doesn’t seem sophisticated or sane enough to pull something off with much success - but if it’s true she has been found then I absolutely would believe it’s him.

Goodness, SS is extremely mentally ill and unstable. Wow, I’d bet just about anything he is guilty. This is just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member