Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing? This case has been so odd since the very beginning!

Going back to the beginning in my brain: what do we know for sure about her disappearance?

- She was reported missing in a very short time frame by a family member. (Within 2 hours-ish, right?)
- Her last known location was Broomfield/her apartment? (Do we know for sure? Was it her apartment? Was she living alone?)
- Her personal belongings were still in her last known location, which included her phone. (I know I read that here, but has it been confirmed?)
- She was found deceased 26 hours after being reported missing.
- She was found at McIntosh Dairy in Thornton (which is a less than 20 minute drive from Broomfield).

Some Crime & Justice transcripts for y'all:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1801/04/ptab.01.html (Natalie is discussed about halfway down -- Banfield interviews McIntosh - the sheriff.)

And another: http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1801/11/ptab.01.html

A self-described friend of a Denver teenage found dead on a dairy farm speaks out about her case.

(START VIDEO CLIP)

[18:35:00] UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you know what happened to her?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No. Do you know who does?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Tell me.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: How would I know what happened to Natalie? What do you guys know?

BANFIELD (voice over): Well, that is the million-dollar question with this brown eyed beauty, isn`t it? What happened to Natalie? What happened to

Natalie and why was she found dead at a dairy farm?

Wondering who the "self-described" friend is from the transcript. There isn't a followup interview with anybody like that from what I read. Could they be referring to SS as the friend and that clip of him leaving court as him "speaking out"? Maybe somebody was going to talk to them but thought better of it? :thinking:

You'd think that if one claims to have been harassed his entire life-- he'd be more sensitive to not harassing to others huh? Like I said earlier, I just can't see him being guilty-- BUT I wish he'd SHUT UP with the daily manic pity party posts. WE GET IT!!!! YOU'RE NOT SAFE, YOU WERE SUPPOSEDLY ASSAULTED, YOU HAVE NO VOICE, PEOPLE DON'T GET YOU INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS THAT TRY TO HELP, YOU HAVE NO MONEY BLAH BLAH BLAH-----SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm annoyed on behalf of all of his friends for his gross ungratefulness to those who have TRIED to help him. You said your peace, you posted your side of things, you put up all of the pics and your "evidence" (tons of which means nothing in regard to you harassing her and acting out when she revoked her friendship) and you want to be dead--

Stop repeating yourself, stop feeling sorry for yourself, de-activate your facebook and I GUARANTEE you'll find some peace when you CANNOT SEE all that is being said. Go OFF THE GRID DUDE-----UNPLUG
OR JUST SHUT THE FRIG UP AND STOP BEING SHOCKED THAT PPL DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. YOU'RE BRINGING IT ALL UPON YOURSELF NOW. BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

He could also be open to a lawsuit from her family.[/QUOTE]

You'd think that if one claims to have been harassed his entire life-- he'd be more sensitive to not harassing to others huh? Like I said earlier, I just can't see him being guilty-- BUT I wish he'd SHUT UP with the daily manic pity party posts. WE GET IT!!!! YOU'RE NOT SAFE, YOU WERE SUPPOSEDLY ASSAULTED, YOU HAVE NO VOICE, PEOPLE DON'T GET YOU INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS THAT TRY TO HELP, YOU HAVE NO MONEY BLAH BLAH BLAH-----SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm annoyed on behalf of all of his friends for his gross ungratefulness to those who have TRIED to help him. You said your peace, you posted your side of things, you put up all of the pics and your "evidence" (tons of which means nothing in regard to you harassing her and acting out when she revoked her friendship) and you want to be dead--

Stop repeating yourself, stop feeling sorry for yourself, de-activate your facebook and I GUARANTEE you'll find some peace when you CANNOT SEE all that is being said. Go OFF THE GRID DUDE-----UNPLUG
OR JUST SHUT THE FRIG UP AND STOP BEING SHOCKED THAT PPL DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. YOU'RE BRINGING IT ALL UPON YOURSELF NOW. BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

He could also be open to a lawsuit from her family.
[/QUOTE]

:clap::takeabow::giggle:

I'm relying on others to watch his videos and keep up with his posts in case there's anything actually relevant because I can't do it anymore. I understand the want to defend yourself from the court of public opinion - but that can be done with a simple "I didn't do this. Talk to LE if you have any questions or information.", setting everything else on your profile to private, and then logging off.

I want to take this moment to make a simple request: if anything ever happens to me, please do not share information about my life to the world that I told you in confidence - or I will come back to haunt you. If I have a PO against you, don't use my death as an opportunity to invade my space and try to insert yourself back in my life after my death - or I will come back to haunt you.

I'm gonna be back to haunt everybody no matter what but now's the time to determine if you want a benevolent haunting or not.

I hope that justice can be served for Natalie, and her family, if homicide is the case. It is, right? I'm sorry if I'm not remembering correctly. I see SS as having issues. He's sick, and ill, but I don't see him as Natalie's killer. To get a car, then drive and do whatever has been done, return the car, get back to his residence.. doesn't seem likely. Right?

I can picture several scenarios where the perp would have had access to NB's car.

We literally know next to nothing through official channels. We know the following:

Natalie was reported missing by someone who knows her very well. She was missing for 2 hours.

She was found 23 hours after she was reported missing (26 hours was a mistake)

It is being investigated as a homicide. She was found at McIntosh Dairy Farm

There is no known theat to the public; however, there are no official POI or suspects

Detectives were able to identify Natalie by her tattoos/her Facebook pictures of the tattoos

Detectives were pretty sure of COD prior to autopsy

Her dad made an official statement through the Sheriff and victim’s advocates. He plugged a

They interviewed SS, and his story is an intricate part of the case. He was arrested a few days later for disturbing the peace and 2nd degree assault against a police officer. He is out on bail.

That is all that is official, from LE.

I'm relying on others to watch his videos and keep up with his posts in case there's anything actually relevant because I can't do it anymore. I understand the want to defend yourself from the court of public opinion - but that can be done with a simple "I didn't do this. Talk to LE if you have any questions or information.", setting everything else on your profile to private, and then logging off.

I want to take this moment to make a simple request: if anything ever happens to me, please do not share information about my life to the world that I told you in confidence - or I will come back to haunt you. If I have a PO against you, don't use my death as an opportunity to invade my space and try to insert yourself back in my life after my death - or I will come back to haunt you.

I'm gonna be back to haunt everybody no matter what but now's the time to determine if you want a benevolent haunting or not.

His latest posts really show his lack of insight into the order Natalie sought and his stalking behaviour. He is saying that he did nothing wrong and it was all because of rumours. Given there is plenty of evidence of his stalking of Natalie prior to her death in the pubic domain now, I think it's safe to say he is in denial about his behaviour. He does not see that what he did was stalking, blames others for misinterpreting what he was doing. I find this interesting - there is no ownership of his behaviour, total denial. It's concerning.

Regarding Asperger's Syndrome, in the latest version of the DSM, the formerly-separate diagnosis of Asperger's was rolled in with all Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).

One of the key symptoms of ASD are "Special Interests." In fact, it's not just a symptom, it's part of the diagnostic criteria. Here is some good information on the subject:

http://aspiewriter.com/2015/07/autism-and-special-interests.html

Many special interests are harmless: trains, computers, Korean boy bands, etc. But an autistic person can make a special interest out of a person, and that can lead to stalking behaviors.

Also, SS appears to exhibit a textbook case of Borderline Personality Disorder. I urge you to read the following article:

https://organizationalchangesolutio...-borderline-personality-what-could-have-been/

Excerpts (sorry for the length):

"The danger felt by the person with Borderline Personality Disorder motivated by neurotic fear of being found out and facing possible rejection or abandonment, stems from disordered emotional processing and cognition. As a result, the very idea of someone exposing the reality of borderline behavior is a trigger that evokes fear of exposure along with the subsequent fear of abandonment. Consequently, the potential of facing this stress triggers the core issue, the fear of abandonment, isolation, and public exposure to the truth resulting in Borderline Rage."

What could be more abandoning than a Protection Order, the involvement of police, and the inevitable arrest for violation of the Protection Order?

"The behavior following demonstrates an intense feeling of rejection, pain, along with outbursts of anger. Then, neurotic fear triggers defensive mechanisms that try to regain control. Borderline Personality mentalization attempts to paint the world and perception of others with a skewed mental perception of the meaning of life events and others by convincingly re-spinning reality to those around them in a way that matches their own. Resisting this point of view acts as a trigger of behavior sometimes observed bringing borderline rage, acting out, as well as, acting in behaviors from emotional dysregulation resulting from the perceived threats.

"If you are the person who understands the deception and the personality disorder patterns and you decide to challenge the dysregulating behavior patterns, be prepared to become the focused object of rage motivated by irrational belief that you pose a threat for abandonment, social isolation, and rejection. Understand that rage is directed at you because of disordered thinking from BPD in a very personal way that is an attempts to destroy you and disable your voice, to speak credibility to everyone she/he can influence. Something to remember is that in the case of a borderline, the loss of control coupled with the fear of abandonment triggers a heightened level of stress that is unmanageable, which results in unmanageable emotional state that dysregulates. Therefore, emotions, such as panic, heightened compulsivity, and attention-seeking behaviors, result from inability to regulate emotional states. Consequently, a common experience for many BPD’s occurs along with dysregulation and splitting occurs. Then, what was once all good has suddenly become all bad.

"This symptomatic pattern from BPD’s threatened with a feeling of lack of control, or being found out, is the manifestation of anger toward the object of their irrational fear. The irrational fear that BPD mentalization and assignment of meaning causes produces a mental mythology that you are all bad because you do not affirm the skewed beliefs of the world as the borderline views it through their thinking. In the distorted reasoning of a dysregulated Borderline, the identifier endangers their ability to maintain a feeling of control, which in turn triggers emotional dysregulation under the stress. Then, comes the anger, rage, passive aggressive anger focused by the internalized threat upon the person who knows about them and who may expose the undiscovered BPD. Therefore, before assuming responsibility for the rage, pain, and dysfunction, remembers that this is not your fault, it is the product of biological and environmental experiences from Borderline Personality Disorder.

"To understand this more, the behavior pattern of the borderline demonstrates intense fear of being discovered is rooted in an irrational belief that she/he will be abandoned if people really understand who they are and others will stigmatize them, abandon them, and ultimately reject them. The behavior commonly presents the BPD as a wounded child on one side. Among others, behavior can demonstrate acts of striking out; outbursts of anger, using innuendo, accusation that vilifies person perceived to threaten the borderlines need control reality. Meanwhile, the drama is painting a picture of their own victimization by others or events that surround them. Consequently, the picture painted is the image of a wounded child and their innocence in every situation in contrasts with villainizing those who do not comply with the distorted reality constructed BPD perception. As a result, borderline’s are capable of extreme behaviors when they irrational thing results in dysregulated emotions. Typically, Borderlines surround themselves with people, who are largely undiscerning, unaware, many times co-dependent, and capable of easily being influenced by the characterological traits of Borderline Personality Disorder.

"If you are not willing to join the company of the borderline enablers and participate in their plan, then you should expect your life to become very difficult. Borderline behavior toward individuals they cannot manipulate or control often characteristically demonstrates rage, distorted reason, and skewed perception fueled by a firmly held belief that this behavior is justified, correct, and you deserve intense cruel actions. It is because in the skewed perception of the Borderline you are just being mean and viscous to the wounded, innocent child who is actually a suffering saint. At the same time, the wounded child has a sense of entitlement to behave as they do no matter how bad, nor matter the consequences for others, no matter who they damage. There is no sense of functional pro-social behavior and much like typical anti-social behavior, the BPD insists on being supported and given what they want most. What they want to feel most is that they are in control of those around them so they will not be abandoned. As a result, in the thought process of the Borderline they are so, very innocent, never responsible, and do not deserve this treatment.

"A characterological feature of BPD is no middle ground. The cognitive behavioral perspective is characterized by “splitting”: everything and everyone is either “all good or all bad”. Obviously, for the BPD, having the inability to regulate emotions under stress causes the dysregulation of emotional responses into extremes, anxiety, and intense behavior. For instance, “I hate you, please don’t leave me” is a statement that expresses the extremes of a borderline splitting in a dysregulated emotional state. For the unwitting relative, partner, victim, it is a psychological double-bind that is emotionally confusing and traps them in a no win situation, where there seems to be no escape. Adults who enter into relationships with borderlines many times feel brainwashed, abused, and stay in a state of emotional confusion by the BPD’s accusations, manipulation, and criticisms. This principle stated by Benham says: “The techniques of brainwashing are simple: isolate the victim, expose them to consistent messages, mix with sleep deprivation, add some form of abuse, get the person to doubt what they know and feel, keep them on their toes, wear them down, and stir well.” What a vivid picture of daily life with an unregulated, undiscovered, and untreated Borderline Personality at work spinning reality."

Thank you for this. It explains WHY he would behave the way he does, and in no way EXCUSES his actions. There is a difference and I think so sime people get the two confused.

When I said he may be socially awkward because of Aspergers and the feeling of abandonement would be taken hard by him, in no way was I making any excuses for his behavior but rather what his motive would be for why he would act out and probably harm Natalie. And at the time I said this, SS was NOT a POI. I was just respecting Tricia's home and following the rules and not making accusations against someone who was neither a POI or a suspect at that time.

He could also be open to a lawsuit from her family.
[/QUOTE]
He wears me out!

IF SS didn't murder NB, he sure did enough to make LE and us take a good, hard look at him. He is of course the obvious suspect.

I hope LE can definitively trace through cell phone and camera records whether he was anywhere near her that night or not.

I just pray when they make an arrest, it's the right culprit, no matter who it turns out to be. Justice for Natalie. IMO

Is there evidence he was in violation of the order after Dec 22nd? (PROs cover physical safety. see https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Self_Help/FAQ's/Protection orders FAQs .pdf )

I haven't seen anything about a physical or legal violation, officially. I think moreso it's just a common decency thing -- a now deceased woman got a protective order against you, and you are invading her space on her personal page of hers as well as spilling her beans all over the internet. He might not be violating the order in an official capacity, but he's being a :censored:.

a now deceased woman got a protective order against you

She also made a public posting warning everyone that he is a creepy stalker; this might have made him somewhat angry.

She also made a public posting warning everyone that he is a creepy stalker; this might have made him somewhat angry.
Probably. I'd be mad if it were me, but if I was being a creepy stalker, then at the same time - I maybe should have just left the poor girl alone when she asked in the first place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member