GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Wow, I wonder if the family has known it was a suicide (if he’s telling the truth).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

News got a copy of the affidavit. It says JML confessed to shooting her. GPS records show him at her house, and then tracked to the dairy farm. She was shot with her own gun. He says she put an ad on Craigslist looking for a hitman to help her with assisted suicide. In the video, not text.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ingle-gunshot-to-head-lone-suspect-in-custody
Here's a link to the affidavit referencing the Craigslist scenario, etc...

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...r-19-hired-him-through-craigslist-to-kill-her

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

News got a copy of the affidavit. It says JML confessed to shooting her. GPS records show him at her house, and then tracked to the dairy farm. She was shot with her own gun. He says she put an ad on Craigslist looking for a hitman to help her with assisted suicide. In the video, not text.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ingle-gunshot-to-head-lone-suspect-in-custody

Glad it’s been reported so we can discuss and sleuth this.

When it said it was her own gun, I’m thinking that was likely JMs allegedly missing gun, since they lived together. He may have noticed it was gone and called in the missing persons report out of concern, which is why LE issued the report so quickly.

The good news is that LE can obviously see if there was a post of that nature that can be traced back to Natalie. My sense is that JL is panicking and trying to come up with a story that contains half truths, like meeting on CL.

JMO

Any mention of proof of an ad in craigslist in the affidavit?? Or mention of text messages confirming that sort of conversation exchange ? Or this is all merely his word ?

When it said it was her own gun, I’m thinking that was likely JMs allegedly missing gun, since they lived together. He may have noticed it was gone and called in the missing persons report out of concern, which is why LE issued the report so quickly.

The good news is that LE can obviously see if there was a post of that nature that can be traced back to Natalie. My sense is that JL is panicking and trying to come up with a story that contains half truths, like meeting on CL.

JMO

I think if what he is saying is a lie, that she probably had an ad on Craigslist to sell something. They got into talking and finally agreed to meet. I think he picked her up, and she either brought the gun with her for protection, or it became a kidnapping. She opened the door, he grabbed her gun and her. He took her to the field and killed her.

The high levels of heroin though...I don’t know. Numb herself? Police say this was not a drug related killing. Sadly, I can almost see JML’s account of what happened as somewhat plausible

Any mention of proof of an ad in craigslist in the affidavit?? Or mention of text messages confirming that sort of conversation exchange ? Or this is all merely his word ?

I don’t believe the full affidavit is posted for the public yet. I would assume it’s likely just his confession though.

JMO

"Bollinger’s boyfriend told responding officers that his Glock 9 mm pistol was also missing from his home, according to the affidavit."

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...r-19-hired-him-through-craigslist-to-kill-her

"Bollinger’s boyfriend told responding officers that his Glock 9 mm pistol was also missing from his home, according to the affidavit."

"Lopez initially told investigators that he did not go through with the alleged plan. Instead, he dropped the victim off back at her apartment. But after he was confronted with GPS data from his phone placing him at the scene where the teen’s body was found, he admitted to pulling the trigger, the document states."

So let me get this straight,
She shot herself up with a lethal dose of heroin and wanted him to take her to the dairy farm and shoot her before she died?

MOD NOTE

Reminder, do not sleuth anyone other than the victim herself and the accused. As strange as this case is, please do not sleuth the accused's family, no matter how unusual his family relationships may be. At this time, JML is the only one charged with murdering Natalie. Unless and until someone else is named as a suspect, they are not to be sleuthed here.

This post lands at random.

I think if what he is saying is a lie, that she probably had an ad on Craigslist to sell something. They got into talking and finally agreed to meet. I think he picked her up, and she either brought the gun with her for protection, or it became a kidnapping. She opened the door, he grabbed her gun and her. He took her to the field and killed her.

The high levels of heroin though...I don’t know. Numb herself? Police say this was not a drug related killing. Sadly, I can almost see JML’s account of what happened as somewhat plausible
Could it be,she stole the gun from JM and was selling it on craigslist for drug money, etc. and he answered the ad to buy it and killed her instead ? Why have him go to her apartment,she could've met him anywhere!
(I think a better story would have been he answered an ad to purchase the gun and as he was looking at it and then it accidentally went off, as she was sitting in his car)
Although,I think an exchange of one hundred and eleven text messages in one day is a lot, just answering an ad to purchase something.
I'd love to know what the rest of the stories he gave were...
Do we know yet if she was killed where she was found or at the apartment ?

Could it be,she stole the gun from JM and was selling it on craigslist for drug money, etc. and he answered the ad to buy it and killed her instead ? Why have him go to her apartment,she could've met him anywhere!
(I think a better story would have been he answered an ad to purchase the gun and as he was looking at it and then it accidentally went off, as she was sitting in his car)
Although,I think an exchange of one hundred and eleven text messages in one day is a lot, just answering an ad to purchase something.

You can't post a "gun for sale" ad on craigslist. I tried to sell a BB gun on there one time, and it was deleted very quickly.

Based solely on what JL has told LE in the released affidavit (https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...r-19-hired-him-through-craigslist-to-kill-her), JL stated "he tried to talk her out of the arrangement as they drove around looking for a location for the shooting"

Based solely on what JL has told LE in the released affidavit (https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...r-19-hired-him-through-craigslist-to-kill-her), JL stated "he tried to talk her out of the arrangement as they drove around looking for a location for the shooting"

There's quite a bit of detail in there but again, it's only his "account" and he lied about not doing it, before being confronted with the GPS details so...

You can't post a "gun for sale" ad on craigslist. I tried to sell a BB gun on there one time, and it was deleted very quickly.
And yet, she could supposedly post "I want to hire a Hitman to kill me"
Seems odd, yes?

Since the police say it's not drug related, would that would rule out JML giving her the heroin,making it seem she took it on her own?
Perhaps "friends" they contacted were able to confirmed she purchased it herself?
That would explain
one of them stating (on the day she went missing) that she "wasn't well".

Oh ok, that explains that! I guess I just assumed since they allow you to post the most bizarre ads, they'd allow anything.

Since the police say it's not drug related, would that would rule out JML giving her the heroin,making it seem she took it on her own?
Perhaps "friends" they contacted were able to confirmed she purchased it herself?
That would explain
one of them stating (on the day she went missing) that she "wasn't well".
The one thing that has always struck me as odd, was how quickly people started searching for her. It makes me believe they felt she was in danger, whether that be from SS or herself.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4