CO CO - Oakey 'Al' Kite, 53, Aurora, 22 May 2004

I'm not saying this to be a jerk but I really think you need to get your mental health checked out. You seem especially fixated on Jackson despite no evidence to back anything up. In one of your posts you took struggling to post photos from a cold case as evidence that they were photos of him. You believe he's behind cases like JonBenet Ramsey and you also believe he's actually EARONS. If you have any actual evidence besides your word/opinion, I'd love to take a look at it. But your fixation on Jackson and willingness to pin multiple murders on him despite no evidence or similarity to his single known crime is disturbing. I don't know your history but I'm concerned for you. Again, I'm not trying to be mean or discourage you. At a glance, this looks like it goes beyond healthy for you.

Again, if you have evidence, please post it. The mods LOVE evidence, I promise.

Ohhhh no. That member is in this forum now? Ugh. They are on some kind of mission to promote Ralph Leon Jackson as the killer in every unsolved murder, ever. They also think Jackson is the Connecticut River Valley Killer, Colonial Parkway Killer and, I think, possibly responsible for Briana Maitland's disappearance. They probably think Jackson was Jack the Ripper, as well . Jackson has been one busy man killing all these people. I think you were spot on in your suggestion but I guess it didn't go over too well :rolleyes:.

Ohhhh no. That member is in this forum now? Ugh. They are on some kind of mission to promote Ralph Leon Jackson as the killer in every unsolved murder, ever. They also think Jackson is the Connecticut River Valley Killer, Colonial Parkway Killer and, I think, possibly responsible for Briana Maitland's disappearance. They probably think Jackson was Jack the Ripper, as well . Jackson has been one busy man killing all these people. I think you were spot on in your suggestion but I guess it didn't go over too well :rolleyes:.
That level of fixation coupled with a certain post about Paul Holes bullying them through posts on this forum has me so worried. It probably just sounds like a PITA to everyone else but I've seen what a mental health crisis looks like and this is so similar to how it started. I don't know anything about the poster but I hope they have people in real life looking out for them, they may be extremely vulnerable and not even realize it.

Also, you win for best username

This is a very interesting program with good information about the case. I think Robert Cooper faked his accent and lip etc and was in disguise and had dyed his hair. It is interesting that the person who thought he had Eastern European accent lectured in Romanian studies and did Cooper know this with his research some how. It is my view with the great care and planning Cooper took with the rest of the crime that he may have planted the blood drop at the bottom of the stairs as a red herring to throw LE off his trail. Again interesting that the blood sample indicates Eastern European decent similar to the Romanian accent:

A new Oxygen true-crime show investigates an Aurora man’s brutal, unsolved murder

One thing for certain Al Kite sounded a very nice man who was kind and gentle and no match for the vile Robert Cooper. Of course it was a wicked way for his life to end.

I've been lurking on this for awhile and did watch the Paul Holes episode on this which really shed more light about how sophisticated this murder was. I read on other reports that the killer actually took a shower, slept in his bed and drove his truck. Surely, there has to be more evidence than that single drop of blood.

The theory I have is that this man isn't from the US and with all the evidence probably has ties to a terrorist group in Eastern Europe. I wouldn't be surprised that after withdrawing money from that ATM he uses that money to jet out of the US shortly after. I can't even think of a case that is relatable to this one. There has to be a connection to the University to the suspect and I have to lean toward the theory that maybe he was an employee there or a student. I would be shocked if "Robert Cooper" is still in the US after 2004.

As far as Isreal Keyes being the suspect, the timeline just doesn't match up and neither does the DNA.

Overall, Al Kite sounded like a very nice guy who trusted other people and he deserves justice over this senseless killing.

Here is a link to the recent documentary about the Al Kite murder which I think people in the US can watch. One thing is certain Al Kite seemed a nice man and he did not deserve to die at the hands of a mad man in such a terrible way. The documentary was definitely interesting. These cases are all about theories. Mine is that the offender almost committed the perfect crime apart from the drop of blood left at the crime scene. These leads me to believe that the spot of blood may have been planted at the crime scene by the offender Robert Cooper. It seems strange he would be so 'good' to me and leave a spot of his blood at the crime scene but I suppose even Robert Cooper had to get sloppy sometime. It is my view that the DNA sample is likely not his though and therefore LE may be on a 'wild goose chase' with that one. The blood could have been anyone's including the one of the transients he left the mobile phones with. I therefore feel Robert Cooper was not a foreigner but an America. Of course other peoples theories may be right but that is mine:

Killer Roommate

I've been lurking on this for awhile and did watch the Paul Holes episode on this which really shed more light about how sophisticated this murder was. I read on other reports that the killer actually took a shower, slept in his bed and drove his truck. Surely, there has to be more evidence than that single drop of blood.

The theory I have is that this man isn't from the US and with all the evidence probably has ties to a terrorist group in Eastern Europe. I wouldn't be surprised that after withdrawing money from that ATM he uses that money to jet out of the US shortly after. I can't even think of a case that is relatable to this one. There has to be a connection to the University to the suspect and I have to lean toward the theory that maybe he was an employee there or a student. I would be shocked if "Robert Cooper" is still in the US after 2004.

As far as Isreal Keyes being the suspect, the timeline just doesn't match up and neither does the DNA.

Overall, Al Kite sounded like a very nice guy who trusted other people and he deserves justice over this senseless killing.[/QUOTE

How does the timeline not match up? Keyes was active as a serial killer by 2004. But I do agree that he isn't the killer. The recent updates seem to suggest that.

I've seen that Sensing Murder program. It was about these two psychics who tried to "help" solve Al's murder. It was nonsense. The psychics spoke in the most vague generalities you could possibly imagine. I wanted to vomit listening to it. I'm not saying there aren't real psychics, but 99% of them are frauds if you ask me.

Keyes didn’t leave bodies of his victims either. Only one of his victims were ever recovered and only by Keyes providing the location.

Yeah Keyes was at least 6'2", I think his drivers license said 6'2" but I've read that he may have been closer to 6'4".

I don't think Keyes did this either, although I don't rule it out entirely. The height is problematic but the biggest issue to me is if they have DNA from the crime scene, obviously Keyes has DNA on file so I'd think he would be an easy rule in/out.

The image of the guy at the atm does resemble Keyes though, and to me looks much taller than 5'8".[/QUOTE

I’ve had this same conversation on another forum. Yes, the Cooper suspect was described as being in his 40s or 50s by some, but others had him in his 30s, too. We know he spent some time changing his appearance because everyone who saw him said he looked different.
From my understanding, Israel Keyes was known to be a man of many disguises. So that puts him at play here, in my opinion.
The other issue people bring up is height. Robert Cooper was described as being anywhere from 5’8”-5’10”. Keyes was 6’2”. While that seems like a big difference, I don’t think people are considering the idea that Keyes could’ve been altering his height. Some people are 2-3 inches shorter when they hunch, let alone walk with a limp and a cane. Plus, some people are just bad at approximating height. Maybe the witnesses were just off.
The FBI has posted Keyes travel timeline on their website if anyone wants to compare the dates... also, Keyes didn’t leave bodies of his victims to be discovered. Only one of his victims was found , after he gave LE the location.

A few days ago I learned about a suspected serial killer named Mike Debardeleben. In some of the murders attributed to him, he used a false identity to lure real estate agents into empty houses where he murdered them. Debardeleben had a seemingly different motive than Al's killer (he was a sexual sadist), but it made me think of this case. I thought it was interesting that this method of luring a victim had been done before. It seems like a very easy way to commit a murder without getting caught.

This is a very interesting program with good information about the case. I think Robert Cooper faked his accent and lip etc and was in disguise and had dyed his hair. It is interesting that the person who thought he had Eastern European accent lectured in Romanian studies and did Cooper know this with his research some how. It is my view with the great care and planning Cooper took with the rest of the crime that he may have planted the blood drop at the bottom of the stairs as a red herring to throw LE off his trail. Again interesting that the blood sample indicates Eastern European decent similar to the Romanian accent:

A new Oxygen true-crime show investigates an Aurora man’s brutal, unsolved murder

One thing for certain Al Kite sounded a very nice man who was kind and gentle and no match for the vile Robert Cooper. Of course it was a wicked way for his life to end.

Here is another report about the recent TV documentary on this crime but this one features information on the DNA Phenotyping in this case. My theory is that Robert Cooper planted the bloodspot to mislead LE and this of course would influence this DNA phenotyping profile. Of course I do not know but my guess is it did not come from another crime but he likely paid someone for it although of course he was a very violence man. This is my theory because the crime was almost perfect apart from the fact he left his DNA at the scene which is a big mistake:

Investigators later obtained surveillance footage of a masked man driving Kite’s pickup truck who used Kite’s bank card at a Wells Fargo ATM shortly after the murder. The man, whose face was obscured, used Kite’s PIN number to withdraw money from the bank, according to information provided by Oxygen.

In December 2017, Aurora police released a composite image of the man who purported to be Cooper using specialized DNA phenotyping produced by a Virginia lab.

‘Golden State Killer’ investigator Paul Holes helps Aurora police re-examine 2004 cold case on TV show | Sentinel Colorado

I know these have probably been posted in links before but I am going to post the CCTV image of the suspect in this case along with the composite sketch of the suspect. Al Oakey Kite sounded like a very nice man targeted by what I think was likely a maniac who was a stranger to him. Interesting the killer seemed perfectly happen to target a male victim in this case. My feeling is he was a Serial Killer and may have targeted females or couples in other attacks. These are of course just my theories:

Audioboom / 56 The murder of Oakey "Al" Kite

Kite-FBI-poster.gif

http://www.alreadygonepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Kite-FBI-poster.gif

I know these have probably been posted in links before but I am going to post the CCTV image of the suspect in this case along with the composite sketch of the suspect. Al Oakey Kite sounded like a very nice man targeted by what I think was likely a maniac who was a stranger to him. Interesting the killer seemed perfectly happen to target a male victim in this case. My feeling is he was a Serial Killer and may have targeted females or couples in other attacks. These are of course just my theories:

Audioboom / 56 The murder of Oakey "Al" Kite

Kite-FBI-poster.gif

http://www.alreadygonepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Kite-FBI-poster.gif
I can see a resemblance to Keyes in the photo. Big nose and possibly some curly black hair sticking out behind the mask. Guy is also likely tall. His head almost hits the roof. It's hard to fake being tall.

Well I guess I was wrong about Israel Keyes. Paul Holes confirmed they eliminated him as a suspect. I don't have any shame because I still feel I had good reasons to suspect he was the killer. But that's beside the point, as it's now time to move on in the investigation.
The focus is now on the Turkish Hezbollah, as it appears the killer has ties to that organization. Paul Holes advised Detective Tom Sobieski to check with the FBI and see if there's any way to see which Turkish Hezbollah members immigrated to the U.S between 2000-2004. You would think it would be a rather small suspect pool. But with that lead, I see one problem that investigators may encounter; every witness described Robert Cooper being a different age, because he went to great lengths to change his appearance when he met different people. Some said he was in his 30s, others had him in his 50s I believe. This obviously makes it harder to narrow down possible suspects.
I have a possible way to identify the killer, though I acknowledge it's a wild theory that may not even be possible. When you YouTube search "Turkish Hezbollah" only a few videos come up that are directly related to the Hezbollah, and they don't have very many views between them. One of the videos is titled "The Turkish Hezbollah's Killing Spree Exposed (2000)." I am willing to bet the killer watches this video frequently because it brings him flashbacks to his time with the Hezbollah. We know it's possible to find out who is watching this video because nothing can be kept a secret on the internet, and because the NSA keeps records of everything, so I would advise investigators to explore this avenue if possible. Again, the videos don't have very many views, and the killer would probably frequently visit the video. This could be a way to at least identify a suspect.
That's all I have for now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998