GUILTY CO - Rita Gutierrez-Garcia, 34, found deceased, Longmont, 18 March 2018 *ARREST*

It is definitely a populated part of the area. Not sure if they were searching due to pings or a tip. The area east towards Lashley near the train tracks and up to 19th used to be pretty bad for many reasons. I'm up that way tomorrow so I may look during the day on foot.

Yes, Lashley is bad. Longmont is weird. It’s like you can leapfrog one street to the next and its good, bad, good, bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search for missing Longmont mom at Golden Ponds Park ends; Nothing found
http://www.9news.com/article/news/l...en-ponds-park-ends-nothing-found/73-531750911

Police said in a news release Saturday afternoon that their ongoing investigation has led them to Golden Ponds Park. They told 9NEWS it was not a tip that led them there, but procedure.

"Longmont PD, Longmont Fire and Longmont Emergency were all on scene. Dive teams were in the water and search dogs are combing the park, police said."

(Iirc, this is the same pond where Aravind was found:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...O-Aravind-Elangovan-19-Longmont-31-March-2017 )
Oh my.

Golden Ponds is not far from where Rita was last seen. There are usually people around during the day fishing or just taking a walk. But late at night there is seldom anyone around and the parking lot is right next to one of the ponds. Checking that pond makes a lot of sense.

Golden Ponds is not far from where Rita was last seen. There are usually people around during the day fishing or just taking a walk. But late at night there is seldom anyone around and the parking lot is right next to one of the ponds. Checking that pond makes a lot of sense.

The lack of information in this case is frustrating. I even put snapchat back on my phone for no other reason then to poke around. I can't find any new info about the car submerged in the area. Mom is once again asking if you get a post or photo that you do not share and contact the LPD to not compromise the investigation. I already contacted them about what I was sent. This is why I think they have a POI....I'm pretty sure this will end badly, and it's just a matter of time at this point, again MOO.

Longmont police investigating possible connections between injured man, missing woman
http://www.timescall.com/longmont-l...ting-possible-connections-between-injured-man
Longmont police are investigating whether there is a connection between a man found with serious head injuries at about 2:30 a.m. Monday morning in the alley west of 3's Bar and the March 18 disappearance of Rita Gutierrez-Garcia.
c2172047a52ae5dc9ffc980b87f8003f.jpg

Tyler Bullock has been hospitalized in an intensive care unit for head trauma with bleeding in his brain, according to his sister, Kristal Beecher. ( Kristal Beecher / Courtesy Photo )

Officers were dispatched to the alley after an anonymous caller reported a man was unconscious behind the bar at 333 Main St.

The man, who was identified as Tyler Bullock, was found at the same time of day and near the same location Gutierrez-Garcia, 34, was last seen before she was reported missing.

Police would not confirm or deny Wednesday whether Bullock knew Gutierrez-Garcia as part of the investigation into her disappearance.

"The only connection is the time of morning and the location," Longmont police Cmdr. Joel Post said. "We're following up on leads on both cases. We'll see if they connect."

A police report on the incident involving Bullock indicates he was alone when he was found laying on his left side with blood around his nose and on his gums, as well as blood on the cement nearby. His breath smelled of alcohol, officers said, and he was later found to have a blood-alcohol content of .34.

Officers asked Bullock, 26, if he had been assaulted or gotten into a fight and called for medical assistance.

He was transported to Longmont United Hospital, and although currently conscious, he remained hospitalized as of Wednesday evening in an intensive care unit for head trauma with bleeding in his brain under close supervision by doctors, according to Bullock's sister, Kristal Beecher.

Officers initially closed their investigation into Bullock's injuries due to a lack of additional information, but Post said Wednesday police are hoping to collect any video surveillance footage of the area around the time the man was found in the alley.

After he regained consciousness in the hospital, Bullock assumed he had fallen off his skateboard, Beecher said, but police didn't find a skateboard near the alley.

"He was very confused, though, and had no idea what had actually happened," Beecher said.

She is seeking additional information about the cause of her brother's injuries, which include minor trauma to the back of his head, trauma to the front of his head and a broken nose in addition to the bleeding in the brain, she posted on Facebook.

The internal bleeding is "acting like an aneurysm, spreading through his entire brain right now," Beecher said. "They're hoping his body absorbs it. They've got a close watch."

She has asked anyone who was in downtown Longmont bars 3's, Breakers Grill or The Speakeasy on Sunday or early Monday morning to come forward.

Post would not say whether police suspect Bullock's injuries were inflicted by a person.

[...]

That poor guy...what if he was trying to protect her? Obviously speculation but he received a serious beating :(

At a .34, unless he is an alcoholic he prob won't remember much. Ironically, that is what I tested at when I quit drinking...and I do remember events from that day, but not everything....and I was an all day everyday drinker at that point.

It's quite possible he wiped out face first. Much as I hate to admit to this, in my drunken days I tripped over a curb, broke my nose, split my chin open and knocked a tooth out.

I box now, and it's fairly common knowledge that it is hard to hit someone in the head without seriously hurting your hands (hence the gloves). Generally in street fighting it's better to go for soft areas to do damage...throat, liver etc. So if he was assaulted, it was likely with some sort of object, or the person probably fractured part of their hands.

The thing that makes me doubt it was a fight is that there appear to be no witnesses willing to come forward. Something like a fight I think would be somewhat noisy and draw attention. Although on nights like that, some just find it normal. NYE in downtown Denver is prime time to pick a fight and no one will stop it.

Could be totally wrong, and I hope the poor guy pulls through regardless. If he was intervening, more credit to him. Head injuries are really scary.

That poor guy...what if he was trying to protect her? Obviously speculation but he received a serious beating :(

At a .34, unless he is an alcoholic he prob won't remember much. Ironically, that is what I tested at when I quit drinking...and I do remember events from that day, but not everything....and I was an all day everyday drinker at that point.

It's quite possible he wiped out face first. Much as I hate to admit to this, in my drunken days I tripped over a curb, broke my nose, split my chin open and knocked a tooth out.

I box now, and it's fairly common knowledge that it is hard to hit someone in the head without seriously hurting your hands (hence the gloves). Generally in street fighting it's better to go for soft areas to do damage...throat, liver etc. So if he was assaulted, it was likely with some sort of object, or the person probably fractured part of their hands.

The thing that makes me doubt it was a fight is that there appear to be no witnesses willing to come forward. Something like a fight I think would be somewhat noisy and draw attention. Although on nights like that, some just find it normal. NYE in downtown Denver is prime time to pick a fight and no one will stop it.

Could be totally wrong, and I hope the poor guy pulls through regardless. If he was intervening, more credit to him. Head injuries are really scary.

He was found 2:30am Monday the 26th. Rita was last seen the 18th, Sunday morning at 2:30. Not the same day. I’m wondering if he was inside of the bar and brought out the back and beaten or maybe just thrown out and he hit his head against something/the ground. Related or not, not a lot of good press for this place. I wonder how often this sort of thing happens and it’s just not newsworthy enough to print?

I’m really bothered that they say there were witnesses to Rita back there but nobody has come forward. The bar seems pretty tight as far as staff and clientele. Yelp reviews make it seem like if you’re an outsider, you’re unwanted. Who the heck is holding info which may be helpful?!

He was found 2:30am Monday the 26th. Rita was last seen the 18th, Sunday morning at 2:30. Not the same day. I’m wondering if he was inside of the bar and brought out the back and beaten or maybe just thrown out and he hit his head against something/the ground. Related or not, not a lot of good press for this place. I wonder how often this sort of thing happens and it’s just not newsworthy enough to print?

I’m really bothered that they say there were witnesses to Rita back there but nobody has come forward. The bar seems pretty tight as far as staff and clientele. Yelp reviews make it seem like if you’re an outsider, you’re unwanted. Who the heck is holding info which may be helpful?!

There is info floating around. It's the reason I put SC back. I'm trying to get on a persons SC. Monday clears a lot of things up and IMO not related.

Can you imagine him trying to ride a skateboard at a .34?!?!

The lack of information in this case is frustrating. I even put snapchat back on my phone for no other reason then to poke around. I can't find any new info about the car submerged in the area. Mom is once again asking if you get a post or photo that you do not share and contact the LPD to not compromise the investigation. I already contacted them about what I was sent. This is why I think they have a POI....I'm pretty sure this will end badly, and it's just a matter of time at this point, again MOO.

What was sent to you?

Can you imagine him trying to ride a skateboard at a .34?!?!

We had a scanner call here a few years back of a heavily intox guy (obviously unknown BAC at that point) who was not just trying to skateboard, but trying to flee from police.

He ended up nearly crashing into a stringer's car (who was heading to find the story because it was all so convoluted and he happened to be nearby anyway) when the very drunk skateboarder was cutting through an alley or something as the stringer passed by.

He flagged the stringer down after nearly hitting his car, asking for a ride somewhere. The stringer said sure (obviously drunk skateboarder had no clue who he was and that he was aware of it all and had been listening to the radio traffic), and brought him right around the corner to where some PD were trying to find where they'd lost him.

The guy had to have come to his senses in jail once he sobered up thinking surely the whole crazy scenario was a bad dream or something.

Not that he'd have really gotten away because he was a hot mess trying to board as drunk as he was, but then to virtually 'run into' possibly one of the only non-LE in the area who knew he was and that PD wanted him and so he ended up 'delivered' right to them...so crazy!

How long will it take LE to know the phone number that she was talking to before she went missing?

I think it can take 7 to 21 days to get the records, but I think it varies by provider. Probably at least a few days to get through red tape. Cellphone pings I don't believe require this so they may have been going off that initially. I'm guessing they also want SnapChat, and that can take a little time.

They did decide the injuries to the man (however those happened) and what went on with Rita are likely unconnected. http://www.timescall.com/longmont-l...evidence-connection-injured-man-disappearance. I have ran through my allowed articles so I am unsure as to what this says besides the title lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back