GUILTY CO - Rita Gutierrez-Garcia, 34, found deceased, Longmont, 18 March 2018 *ARREST*

I’m down in Colo Springs so not close to Longmont, but I’m just now seeing this. Got caught up and not feeling very positive, unfortunately. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longmont's Rita Gutierrez-Garcia has now been missing for a month
Police continue to investigate, but offer no updates on case
http://www.timescall.com/longmont-l...errez-garcia-missing-month?source=mostpopular

"Still, police are actively investigating leads from the community and have no further information they can release publicly, Detective Cmdr. Joel Post said Wednesday."

**Rumor Alert, can't post it but let's say there's been a MAJOR development which my sources have verified. Anticipate msm soon (maybe/hopefully).**

attachment.php

A tree decorated with ribbons for Rita Gutierrez-Garcia, a 34-year-old woman missing since March 18, is seen at Thompson Park in Longmont on Wednesday. (Matthew Jonas / Staff Photographer)
http://www.timescall.com/longmont-l...errez-garcia-missing-month?source=mostpopular

**Eta: Boy LE is really keeping this one close to the vest**

Attachments

• 20180418__19TCAritaw~1_300.jpg
    20180418__19TCAritaw~1_300.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 432
Colorado mother of three Rita Gutierrez-Garcia still missing since going out with friends for St. Patrick’s Day

Many sisters have a special bond. Jessica Romero-Reyes describes her bond with older sister Rita Gutierrez-Garcia, as something akin to being soul mates.

“We’re so attached that I’ll have my phone on speaker phone and she’ll have her phone on speaker phone,” Jessica told Dateline. “We won’t even be talking, she’s just in the room with me.”

Being so close, Jessica says she always knew what Rita, 34, was doing -- and with whom she was hanging out. On the evening of Saturday, March 17, Jessica noticed on SnapChat that Rita was going out, but not with the people she normally did.

[...]

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ierrez-garcia-still-missing-going-out-n868526

Colorado mother of three Rita Gutierrez-Garcia still missing since going out with friends for St. Patrick’s Day

Many sisters have a special bond. Jessica Romero-Reyes describes her bond with older sister Rita Gutierrez-Garcia, as something akin to being soul mates.

“We’re so attached that I’ll have my phone on speaker phone and she’ll have her phone on speaker phone,” Jessica told Dateline. “We won’t even be talking, she’s just in the room with me.”

Being so close, Jessica says she always knew what Rita, 34, was doing -- and with whom she was hanging out. On the evening of Saturday, March 17, Jessica noticed on SnapChat that Rita was going out, but not with the people she normally did.

[...]

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ierrez-garcia-still-missing-going-out-n868526

Also from the above link:

"“She went with distant family and friends,” Jessica said. “I don’t like their character.”

Jessica told Dateline that, although these were people Rita wouldn’t normally hang out with, she wasn’t concerned enough to reach out to Rita and ask what was going on. They had plans to see each other the next afternoon, anyway, at their younger sister Nicole’s baby shower."

"Detective Clark told Dateline there isn’t much public transportation in that area at that time of night, and there are no records of Rita using a taxi or a ride-sharing service like Uber.

“Unfortunately, there isn’t surveillance footage in that area,” Detective Clark said. However, he said that investigators reached out to residents in the surrounding area to see if they have cameras on the outsides of their home that could have captured Rita walking away or getting into a car.

While surveillance footage was submitted by some nearby residents and a local businesses, Detective Clark says none of the footage has provided any insight on what happened to Rita."

"Detective Clark says investigators have spoken to people who Rita was with on the night she was last seen, but they haven’t yet been able to identify everyone who was there. He said the members of the bar staff who work there either don’t remember seeing Rita specifically, or remember her, but don’t recall anything alarming.

“We’ve spoken with several other people from her past, as well, including former significant others, friends and other people,” Detective Clark said. He told Dateline that authorities have also spoken to Rita’s current boyfriend, and her ex-husband, who is the father of her three children.

“At this point, we don’t have any reasons to suspect they had anything to do with Rita’s disappearance,” Detective Clark said. Rita is considered missing under suspicious circumstances, due to the fact that this is not normal behavior for her."

Somebody knows something!!! I find it disturbing these so called friends and family members not only left her behind (so they claim) in the middle of the morning hours alone, but now nobody is talking??? I’m not buying their story!

I think the press is leaving something out, and pointing the camera at him without saying why. What kind of trouble do they like to get into?
He seems to be grieving really hard, when even close family members are not breaking down?

Somebody knows something!!! I find it disturbing these so called friends and family members not only left her behind (so they claim) in the middle of the morning hours alone, but now nobody is talking??? I’m not buying their story!

I agree! Someone knows something and is basically torturing her family/children by not doing the right thing :(

Missing Woman Believed To Be Dead, Person Of Interest ID’d

LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – Detectives in Longmont no longer believe Rita Gutierrez-Garcia is alive, according to Longmont Police Deputy Chief Jeff Satur. However, they tell CBS4 they have identified a person of interest.

[...]

Police have scheduled a news conference on Monday morning to discuss the case.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/05/07/missing-woman-rita-gutierrez-garcia-longmont-police/

that’s an extremely high BA. If nothing else, this trash bar needs liquor enforcement to step in cause they might be the only one who could get them shut down. Any bar that is serving customers that much alcohol needs some checks and balances, that means almost 35% of the blood circulating through his body was pure alcohol. That’s a dangerous high limit. Praying something turns up, as a single mom you know she wouldn’t leave her kids.

No, it means .34% of his blood is alcohol. One would likely be dead at .5% (half of one percent) let alone 35% ;)

I've only just stumbled on this thread but feel that something smells a bit off in the direction of someone that may have been photographed at an event for Rita. Just a feeling I get. Trying to remain within TOS :moo:

Oh, I just came here to post the article! I'm curious who this POI is. There was a large rumor going around at one point. I know one of the men photographed at the event for Rita (dated a friend for many years) and I would hope it is not him, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

Longmont PD offers $10k reward in Rita Gutierrez-Garcia case

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...rd-in-rita-gutierrez-garcia-case/73-549506827

Missing mother Rita Gutierrez-Garcia is likely dead, said Longmont police in a press release Sunday night.

The Boulder County District Attorney and police held a press conference regarding the case at 10 a.m. Monday.

"It breaks our heart to have to announce that we think she's dead," said Jeff Satur with the Longmont Police Department. "This is an uncomfortable feeling. We hold out hope, but our investigation has not led us to any positive outcome to believe that she's alive today."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back