Found Deceased CO - Saza Lee, 54, didn’t return from bike ride, Longmont, 10 Sep 2021

As humans we prefer resolutions to problems.

Saza Lee was reported missing but the Law believes he left on his own accord. Hence, I suppose they won't be telling us where Saza is now living. One would think the Law would be required to inform his beloved wife of the truth whether or not the rest of us ever know or not.

It is Christmastime. The family deserves to know something truthful about his disappearance. Did LE speak to him and he declared he wished his family and friends to be kept in the dark and they are respecting his wishes? If so, I find that to be quite cruel. I pray his wife is able to move forward without this missing person and make the very best of her life.

I found his listing at NamUs, which says “NamUs case created November 7, 2021.” Missing Person / NamUs #MP86156

Since he is still listed there, I don’t think he has been located by LE. (I believe when resolved, NamUs will remove him from their public view listings.) IMO

NamUs notable: Saza has two tattoos:
- Tattoo on upper right arm of a dragon
- Tattoo on lower right forearm of a Koi fish (photo of this one shown)

After conducting a cursory check, I did not find that Longmont homes were adversely affected by the Marshall Fire. I found that some area residents evacuated to Longmont.

I wish we had a map of his typical path for riding his cycle as the NamUs indicates:

Circumstances of Disappearance
Saza left his residence house in Longmont, Colorado at 7:50pm for a bicycle ride on his usual route in Longmont. He was to return to the house at 10:30pm but has not been seen or heard from since.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP86156

After conducting a cursory check, I did not find that Longmont homes were adversely affected by the Marshall Fire. I found that some area residents evacuated to Longmont.

I wish we had a map of his typical path for riding his cycle as the NamUs indicates:

Circumstances of Disappearance
Saza left his residence house in Longmont, Colorado at 7:50pm for a bicycle ride on his usual route in Longmont. He was to return to the house at 10:30pm but has not been seen or heard from since.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP86156
It's like he vanished off the face of the earth! I still don't understand why LE thinks that Saza being missing was planned. Planned by Saza? Where would he go with no money being taken from his bank accounts. Do they think he was suicidal and planning to kill himself?

Left on his own accord and not a victim of foul play? From this page

@LaborDayRN It is in this post that explains Saza is not under any threat of misbehavior of foul play although it doesn't mention why he left on his own accord.

So very strange not to tell wife or family he was leaving them. Maybe he didn't want to be talked out of it.

Maybe, for quite some time, he was stowing away cash for this transition.

There are no updates in the media or from LE. Not much of substance on the FB page, although his wife posted on 03 Dec that his accounts such credit cards or bank have had no activity. I'm still at a loss as to why LE has made the statements they've put out there. I almost get the impression that LE is not at all concerned about this case.

Hello everyone.....

It is with a broken heart that I tell you all that Saza's body was found yesterday by someone walking along the bike path. He was found 50 feet off of the path near the river. He was near County Rd 1 by the Visitors Center and bridge. It appears that he may have taken his own life but per his beautiful wife Bobbie, the Coroner had not released his body yet.

Thank you all for your help, your thoughts, your ideas. I know it has meant so much to Bobbie to know that people who don't even know them stepped in to help. Please continue to pray for Bobbie and her daughter Caitlyn. They truly can use all of the love and prayers that we can give them!

Hello everyone.....

It is with a broken heart that I tell you all that Saza's body was found yesterday by someone walking along the bike path. He was found 50 feet off of the path near the river. He was near County Rd 1 by the Visitors Center and bridge. It appears that he may have taken his own life but per his beautiful wife Bobbie, the Coroner had not released his body yet.

Thank you all for your help, your thoughts, your ideas. I know it has meant so much to Bobbie to know that people who don't even know them stepped in to help. Please continue to pray for Bobbie and her daughter Caitlyn. They truly can use all of the love and prayers that we can give them!
That is sad news. I hate to hear that. I was hoping he was voluntarily missing and would turn up alive.

Darnit. I had this dream of a wonderful life Saza had planned, whereby he'd tucked funds away for living on a tropical island bc life became too hectic; his job too demanding to be worthy. My heart always wants to believe our missing adults have established lives in another area rather than face a grievous outcome.

Now, I shall offer sincere condolences to his lovely family. I am so very sorry for this outcome of deep loss. I pray his wife is able to carry on without too much strain.

RIP Mr Saza Lee

Im sure some of this information will come out with a news report after the investigation but these are some thoughts ive had.
1.) If he had been out there several months the body would have decomposed quite a bit. It seems they were able to identify him fairly quick. Im curious if he was found with some identifying factors. Such as his phone, bike or some form of identification.
2.) The area was searched many times where he was found was not far off the trail. How was he found and how was he missed before if this area had been combed through?
3.) I would think as gross as this may be an odor would be coming to the trail. Maybe its all coincidence he was just missed several times but it makes me think IMO he could have been alive all this time and recently passed due to cold weather?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back