CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #11

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

Actually, this is not the location of the Anadarko tanks in question. You can find the coordinates to the location where the bodies were found in the arrest affidavit. It was pretty far out east, and pretty remote.

pinkie60, Daisy47, KathrynL and 8 others like this.
  2. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

I lean towards #3, but what he did afterwards is inexplicable. So that leads me to #1, with the whole plan gone awry due to the plane being late. If only he could have dragged her up those stairs and thrown her in the tank, how would anyone have known where they were. So plane delay, and the persistent, worried Nickole.

3. aliciabal

aliciabal Member

I think the girls were dead before SW got home though I am open to changing my mind on that. As far as CW snapping or premeditating, I'm leaning towards premeditation because of the dump site. It's just so remote and I think that gives me the sense that he put thought into this. Where I can't seem to decide is whether they were strangled while asleep or if they were awake. If SW was awake, I would expect CW to have gouges and scratches from her fighting back. IMO, he wanted freedom. The AP, finances, and new pregnancy were likely triggers.

4. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

Thanks Bill Carson, I will check out the coordinates and then google maps.

5. NancyDrew7

NancyDrew7 Member

I've been a lurker on this case since the first thread, and this is my first post...

Not sure what kind of phone she had, and I don't know how password change works on an Android. However, on an iPhone, you can change the passcode after opening with a fingerprint or passcode. When my dad died, my sister wanted to try to open his phone with his fingerprint. However, after an iPhone is dead and repowered, you have to re-enter the passcode. We could not open his phone because nobody knew his passcode. If her phone was dead, the sicko would not have been able to change the passcode unless he knew the current passcode. I hope this is the case.

Hope this helps!

6. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

Here is the location where the bodies were found in relation to their home in Frederick.

Google Maps

windrower, Lola68, Razz and 7 others like this.
  7. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Good Morning,

This thread is closing.

CLICK HERE for THREAD #12

8. Jacquie1

Jacquie1 Well-Known Member

Sending you hugs. Thank goodness you got out!

9. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

This also leads me to believe she didn't know something was up when she went away. Her only hint that something was amiss may have been if her calls were going directly to his voicemail and he was very slow in getting back to her. Or she noticed a change in his attitude. I think if someone had told her he'd been seen on a date with another woman, this story may have had a different ending.

To suspect your husband might be cheating is very different than to know that your husband is cheating, IMO. Suspicion of a possible affair can result in going into a state of denial because you don't want to believe it could be true. When there is knowledge of an affair, denial goes out the door and decisions can be made that are focused on protecting yourself and your children. JMO.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  10. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Okay, then switch it around. I'm wondering if he lost his patience big time with one of the girls.

Thanks for the correction.

jmo

11. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.