CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he apparently didn't consider that cadaver dogs would smell death. Maybe he just thought of visible damages.

I don't think he thought of cadaver dogs. I wonder if he thought they were search dogs coming into the home. I also think that maybe he thought cadaver dogs wouldn't be brought in now. Maybe after a week, he thought he could do a deep clean and get rid of all evidence.

It is why finding the 3 bodies as early as possible was so critical. CW thought there would be more time btwn their 'disappearance' and if they were ever found. Think about just skeletal remains, what can that tell you, not much..

Thank goodness they did find them this early. Hopefully even submerged in oil they will be able to tell alot.

If they would have found skeletal remains- they could still tell if strangulation was the cod because the hyoid bone would be broken if i am not mistaken.

Thank goodness they did find them this early. Hopefully even submerged in oil they will be able to tell alot.

If they would have found skeletal remains- they could still tell if strangulation was the cod because the hyoid bone would be broken if i am not mistaken.

Thank goodness the friend alerted LE so soon after not hearing from SW.

Friends, I know I read somewhere that CW deleted his SM accounts a week before the disappearance of the family. Is there any truth to this? Is it from a reliable source?

If this is the case, then that seems like some evidence of premeditation.
I have heard both a week before and a few months before. I also heard he just deactivated instead of deleted. Who knows. I hope someone has concrete evidence on this.

He spent Monday night in the family home with all of the lights on, then Tuesday night at the Thayer's.

".....He's in the jailhouse now."

Was he under surveillance? If so I wonder why he left every light on?

I have heard both a week before and a few months before. I also heard he just deactivated instead of deleted. Who knows. I hope someone has concrete evidence on this.

The deactivation of the SM tells me the affair was new. SW found out and SNAPPED!

He looked very very sad.

You have a lot of compassion for CW. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. It’s probably good that he has at least one person who cares about him as a person. He seems like he could have possibly been a pretty decent guy at some point in the past. I know that SW mentioned in her SM that at first she did not want to date him, but he kept persisting and he won her over. And she was glad, at one point, that he did. It’s too bad his life has basically ended on a psychopathic note.

I’m pretty sure, at this point, that you know him personally. It seems very much like you do. The only other explanation for most of your posts is that you have a jailhouse crush on the guy.

I'll bet he didn't even know she had an appointment. Per SM, he wasn't going to hear appointments prior to this. She texted him her ultrasound.

Or in the choas of the murders he completely forgot she had the appointment. This would have been easy for him to mention in his TV interview, that missing her prenatal appt was a cause for concern.....

I always always check the monitor and make sure she is ok and breathing etc. before i go to sleep. Our monitor detects breathing and crying etc. my child is a super light sleeper and opening a door will wake her- then it’s a cry fest for hours! But if I discovered she wasn’t in her room or she wasnt moving or twitching etc. oh I’d bust up in that room in a heart beat and the husband would have some explaining to do!!!! Poor SW if she did know about her babies before something happened to her. This is just unfathomable
I really hope she didn't know :(
Hopefully she only knew once they were altogether again and safe.

Last night as I attempted to sleep I tried putting myself in CW shoes and imagine how long it would take for someone to murder his children the way he claims they passed, then I tried imagining myself carrying my lifeless child into a vehicle and then driving with my child for almost an hour deceased. Then putting my child into a oil tank. Then thinking he had to do this twice, kill 2 of his children, move 2 little bodies. Drive those deceased little girls then put them in oil. I couldn't even imagine just can't is pure evil. Sick of sick. He's the most evil human IMO
Not to mention his demeanor days later.

I don't recall where I saw it or read it but it was something along the lines the door was locked to where SW couldn't get into the house without calling CW to let her in. If the master bedroom is upstairs I believe he killed her right away so that he wouldn't have to move her body to far. JMO of course I could be way off :)
I'm torn. Part of me believes he Killed her right in the foyer after she walked in. Kinda like Brad Cooper killed Nancy Cooper as soon as she returned from the party next door and walked into her foyer.
Except that I have a feeling he wanted SW to know/see the girls dead before he killed her. One last awful emotional abuse punch he threw in her face.

You have a lot of compassion for CW. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. It’s probably good that he has at least one person who cares about him as a person. He seems like he could have possibly been a pretty decent guy at some point in the past. I know that SW mentioned in her SM that at first she did not want to date him, but he kept persisting and he won her over. And she was glad, at one point, that he did. It’s too bad his life has basically ended on a psychopathic note.

I’m pretty sure, at this point, that you know him personally. It seems very much like you do. The only other explanation for most of your posts is that you have a jailhouse crush on the guy.

Well, the devil's advocate would have to advocate___... well, the devil.

That doesn't matter. The prosecutors are building a case against him, and whatever CW is thinking up in jail right now doesn't matter much to the prosecutors. They are gathering evidence - and if they gather enough and present the case well, he'll be convicted, whether he came up with some new story or not. Evidence will convict him. jmopinion

Of course, he could always come clean and tell the truth. I always wish that would happen.

jmo

Exactly, any story he conjures up now will be met with skepticism. (Umm, but you originally said *this*, and then *this*, and then another *this* and we are supposed to believe you now?!)

The way I look at it, he has already planted enough seeds of doubt and weaved enough rope to hang himself .

It is remarkable to me how isolated CW obviously was. He faced the news camaras alone on Tuesday, a day after his family died and he disposed of the bodies in a remote location. From what I can tell, the only family member that flew in to be with him was his father, who didn't arrive until Wednesday morning---more than 48 hours after the loss of his family.

What a tragic figure.

Or in the choas of the murders he completely forgot she had the appointment. This would have been easy for him to mention in his TV interview, that missing her prenatal appt was a cause for concern.....

Maybe she didn't have an appointment...?

Yea, I have no idea if the contents of the stomachs and small intestines will be viable.

(I hate him for even having to think this. I double hate him on behalf of the investigators. I triple hate him for SW and the children)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member