Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, it sure doesn't. Does anyone have a clear picture or video that shows the entire left (garage) side of the home?

The last google street view was done in 2012, before the house was built, but you can scroll around the neighborhood and see that some houses have the exterior door to the garage and some don't. It was always a feature that we looked for in a house because we needed to let out dogs in and out of the garage.

If and for me it's a very big IF SW strangled the girls, CW could've tried CPR or called for medical assistance, tried to take the children to hospital, taking the time to strangle SW was wasting vital time he could have used to save his babies, these are the babies he is saying he killed for? If SW was the narcissist and CW was living the life of a hen pecked controlled hubby who had to look elsewhere where did his send a of wright and wrong go? If his version is to be believed surely you would call for help thinking that the horror of what SW had done justified the retaliation? If he had any decency he would have been drowning in grief not self preservation
Exactly. His response tells you all you need to know about this guy. It also tells you that his version of events, did not happen.

Yes, that was me. Sorry @dixiegirl1035 , I meant to reply.
Oh! It says 'opt door'. Short for optional door. We purchased our home brand new directly from a builder also, and we had many options to choose from. We even had a choice to make the family room into an additional bedroom instead. (didn't do that for us!)

I cannot understand the posters saying that she was fake and presented a fake life, when he was the one who faked his family's disappearance on national TV, and was having at least one affair and she was fake?

If and for me it's a very big IF SW strangled the girls, CW could've tried CPR or called for medical assistance, tried to take the children to hospital, taking the time to strangle SW was wasting vital time he could have used to save his babies, these are the babies he is saying he killed for? If SW was the narcissist and CW was living the life of a hen pecked controlled hubby who had to look elsewhere where did his send a of wright and wrong go? If his version is to be believed surely you would call for help thinking that the horror of what SW had done justified the retaliation? If he had any decency he would have been drowning in grief not self preservation
A man who murders his pregnant wife and two little girls, then tries to blame his dead wife for killing the girls is evil and hideously selfish. He even tried to tarnish SW's reputation beyond the grave by accusing her of killing her precious girls as his final insult to her.

It is absolutely positively normal that the story does not change after somebody confesses once they get a lawyer. Until they do it at trial, or they (defense minions)try to do it in the media with bringing a bunch of hysterical silly stuff into the mainstream media like roy cronk/male AP'S for chris etc..(. moot point)

RSBM
Just on the BIB
Is that an actual belief or even a widespread belief?
That the defense team have paid to get a random off SM to pretend that he's had an affair with CW?

Yeah, I know. The plan shows it at the back of the garage and I don't think I've seen a photo that shows that yet, but still looking.

Well if there wasn't one it makes his attempt at a story even more ridiculous. Of course they knew he was lying very quickly and he broke down pretty fast. So I'm sure they were talking to him about no windows being disturbed, slider and front door being locked from the inside, only exit possible through the garage and a camera on that.

Of course the camera could show the side of the house as well where a side door would be. So maybe it's irrelevant.

Oh! It says 'opt door'. Short for optional door. We purchased our home brand new directly from a builder also, and we had many options to choose from. We even had a choice to make the family room into an additional bedroom instead. (didn't do that for us!)
Exactly. When I initially pulled the plans from the builder's website and posted them, I was careful to say that the plans may vary. There are different patio options, etc. We need a photo of that side of the house that shows the wall as far back as the garage goes, and I don't think we have one yet.

A man who murders his pregnant wife and two little girls, then tries to blame his dead wife for killing the girls is evil and hideously selfish. He even tried to tarnish SW's reputation beyond the grave by accusing her of killing her precious girls as his final insult to her.
Not to mention further destroying her friends and family's already broken hearts. I can scarcely wrap my head around such inhuman and DEMONIC behavior.

I’ve been reading on here for 2 weeks. I honestly thought this was a safe place. I totally understand people not wanting to believe since I’m not verified. There’s so much I cannot say due to the case. I can give my observations and opinions. I understood my opinion doesn’t hold much credibility at this point and that’s ok.

Can you tell us if you know they were still under any financial strain?
If so, did that play a role in CW wanting out of the marriage?

I hope you stay with us and get verified. I'm relatively new here and don't know how things work exactly but maybe Tricia can provide us guidelines for questions you feel comfortable answering after you are verified.

I cannot understand the posters saying that she was fake and presented a fake life, when he was the one who faked his family's disappearance on national TV, and was having at least one affair and she was fake?

There's room for them both to have been "fake" I think. I'm not blaming her for her death, and I think he killed them all but I definitely think with her trying to make money through social media related sales, she hyped up the "everything is wonderful and I'm sooo energetic and happy because of this product" social media persona. And it looks like Chris was part of that to. Only his social media isn't up for snooping anymore and I don't think he is as naturally personable/outgoing/gregarious as she was to be as successful with it.

CW is not going to get off on this. He may get off on something but he will spend the rest of his life behind bars possibly on death row? If he does not get killed in prison or commit suicide first. Not only did he mess up everybody else's life he messed up his own.

Only one person has been executed by the state of Colorado since the reintroduction of capital punishment in 1977.

#1 Name Race Date of execution Victim Method Under _Governor
Gary Lee Davis White October 13, 1997 Virginia May Lethal injection - Roy R. Romer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd