Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever CW is or has, I'm sure he will be evaluated by a psychologist(s) and be diagnosed.

But we really should refrain from diagnosing Shanann. eg, NPD or BPD. Not even professionally trained psychologists can evaluate her properly because she is dead. She is not available for interviews, or to take various psychological tests that are necessary for them to form an opinion.
How fool proof will those evaluations be? Not being doubtful of procedure but wondering if people can present totally different on the outside then what is going on in the inside?

The majority in here feel there's enough info to convict CW. It's been hard for me and I don't even know anybody involved. I can't imagine sticking around if I knew inside info and was a VI who thought CW was innocent of killing the girls. JMO
I think we had both sides of VI. I do hope they haven’t left.

Yes. It was a goal sticker. This was confirmed by Isaylabra many threads ago.
I think it was both a reminder and a bit of marketing. I think it was a reminder to lock the upper lock when they went to bed. My DD has a similar lock up high and has toddlers who get up in the night. Last thing she wants is them to find a way outside. I assume SW put the lock over after she arrived home. Other than that, nothing remarkable about it. imo
How do you know this isn't a lie? SW is the only witness to this emotional/civil conversation, and she's dead. Where's the proof this conversation even happened?
CW told the same story to LE. I have no reason to believe it is a lie.

Whatever CW is or has, I'm sure he will be evaluated by a psychologist(s) and be diagnosed.

But we really should refrain from diagnosing Shanann. eg, NPD or BPD. Not even professionally trained psychologists can evaluate her properly because she is dead. She is not available for interviews, or to take various psychological tests that are necessary for them to form an opinion.
Hold it. Are you telling me that it’s reckless, irresponsible, and flawed to diagnose Shanann from some Facebook videos likely made in an effort to promote herself and her business?!

Couldn’t agree more.

SW may have not struggled much as she was murdered because she was exhausted from her trip and of course being pregnant.
I have no idea how severe or how active her lupus was at that moment, but autoimmunes cause fatigue, sometimes, SEVERE fatigue. I have fears that she was barely standing upright after the long weekend, all the traveling, being pregnant, and lupus fatigue. I've been there, my heart breaks when I think about it, standing there beyond exhaustion at 2 am wondering why the inside lock was latched, only lose her life.

The majority in here feel there's enough info to convict CW. It's been hard for me and I don't even know anybody involved. I can't imagine sticking around if I knew inside info and was a VI who thought CW was innocent of killing the girls. JMO
I wouldn't blame her for not posting again! It was brave of her to come on here in the first place but there is only so much one can take.

Yes. Your natural reaction is to strike back. If he did it correctly though, it would be somewhere between difficult and impossible for her to inflict damage on him.

You’re likely envisioning a scenario where he uses both hands to grab her throat.

Using a simple chokehold from behind, would mitigate the chance of injury on his part. Unless she had self defense training (and possibly even then), she would be in an incredibly vulnerable position.
If he used a soft garrotte-type thing (bathrobe sash, elastic strap or cloth belt), and held it around her neck with all his strength, seems to me it would have incapacitated her pretty quickly -- especially if she had been asleep or at least in the bed where he could hold her down with his knee on her back. He could have offered her a massage to help her get to sleep, etc. (graphic enuff? please excuse) That's the way I picture it being done...JMO

I think it was both a reminder and a bit of marketing. I think it was a reminder to lock the upper lock when they went to bed. My DD has a similar lock up high and has toddlers who get up in the night. Last thing she wants is them to find a way outside. I assume SW put the lock over after she arrived home. Other than that, nothing remarkable about it. imo

CW told the same story to LE. I have no reason to believe it is a lie.

Just because he told LE the same story doesn’t mean it’s truth. Everything that came out of his mouth regarding the whereabouts of his family was a lie.

I don't believe anyone is trying to make a diagnosis but are instead are offering opinions based on what we observe in her SM and videos. Same thing to CW based on his news media interviews. JMO

He lied to everyone around him in the days following the murder. Countless times. He told her friend she had a playdate the morning he killed his wife. He originally told the first officer that they had a conversation at 5:00, then when the second officer questioned him he told them it was 4:00. He also told them she was in her bed when he left. He also told reporters, and the public, that he had no idea where his wife was. He looked right at the camera and said the worst thing was not knowing where his children and his wife were. Not knowing if they were safe, when all the while he knew they were dead, submerged in a barrel of oil. I'd call that pretty dishonest.
BBM

Mmmmm hmmmm, because everyone strips their bed and piles the bedding on the floor before they lay down, right? :rolleyes:

How fool proof will those evaluations be? Not being doubtful of procedure but wondering if people can present totally different on the outside then what is going on in the inside?
I believe the psyshological tests are designed and structured to be as fool proof as possible. But, no, not 100% fool proof. IMO

How do you know this isn't a lie? SW is the only witness to this emotional/civil conversation, and she's dead. Where's the proof this conversation even happened?
I find it unlikely that he would wake his sleeping, pregnant wife, after coming home late from a delayed flight, to inform her that he wanted a seperation, on the morning of her first ultrasound, and then twenty minutes later take off with her still lying in bed. Just his telling that story reveals that he doesn't even understand how cruel and insensitive that would be. Jmo

I don't believe anyone is trying to make a diagnosis but are instead are offering opinions based on what we observe in her SM and videos. Same thing to CW based on his news media interviews. JMO
I wasn't part of the discussion then and I don't agree or disagree, but there was intense discussions that SW had Munchausen syndrome by proxy regarding her daughters and her illnesses. Hesitate commenting on this but that is what occurred several days ago on WS.

If he used a soft garrotte-type thing (bathrobe sash, elastic strap or cloth belt), and held it around her neck with all his strength, seems to me it would have incapacitated her pretty quickly -- especially if she had been asleep or at least in the bed where he could hold her down with his knee on her back. He could have offered her a massage to help her get to sleep, etc. (graphic enuff? please excuse) That's the way I picture it being done...JMO
Thats certainly a possibility. I’m still leaning towards this murder occurring during an argument. If that is the case, I wouldn’t expect him to use a garrote or ligature type instrument.

Now if this was a premeditated crime (absolutely possible), I think that something like a garrote or ligature, is more likely.

So for me, I view whatever his method was, as either possible evidence of premeditation, or a more spontaneous event.

I find it unlikely that he would wake his sleeping, pregnant wife, after coming home late from a delayed flight, to inform her that he wanted a seperation, on the morning of her first ultrasound, and then twenty minutes later take off with her still lying in bed. Just his telling that story reveals that he doesn't even understand how cruel and insensitive that would be. Jmo
It was the 3rd ultrasound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member