Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Nicole have a key to CW and SW’s house. We know she did because she opened the door but the latch was on. When did SW give her a key and why? Obviously, CW did not know she had a key.

Maybe he did know, which is why it was latched from the inside.

He may have even changed the garage code too, just in case?

Yes, I wasn't wondering about the children, just wondering about like case history of how mitigating circumstances, specifically abuse, played into sentencing in cases which have already gone through sentencing, ... obviously lol.

Like, what's happened historically in those types of cases? and does anyone know has there ever been a case where a male victim of spousal abuse has killed his abuser and used that in his defense or as a mitigating circumstances in sentencing?

I think spousal abuse would need to be more than a pie in the face or being teased about losing a game of checkers.

Family and friends have keys to my house. It comes in handy. When my daughter locked herself out a friend was able to let her in. Two of our friends check on our house while we’re away. My brother from out of state comes and stays sometimes so he has a key so he can let himself in if I’m at work when he arrives.

CW & SW travelled a bit, maybe NUA checks on their house, waters their plants, brings in the mail, something like that.

There is the quote train in all its glory.

I can recognize passive aggressive behavior. Is there a DSM code literally for "passive aggressive behavior?" Because that's not a mental illness, or a personality disorder, so it literally can't be "diagnosed" in the US at all.

Because passive aggressive behavior is a symptom, not a disorder.

So, yes, I'm very qualified to recognize and identify passive aggressive behavior, and one need not be "qualified" anywhere to do so, because that in itself is not a diagnosis.
GROAN.... I have lived through this. Passive aggressive behavior is often a symptom of two personality disorders: narcissism and sociopathic personality disorder.. i.m.o.

If I may, how do you know SW was a loving wife and mother? Or is that just YOO

I would say she was a loving mother because of the happiness I saw in her girl's eyes. They sparkled. They were enthusiastic and sweet and had big, sincere smiles. I could see they felt loved and adored. JMO

Was she a loving wife? I am not sure what the real status of her marriage was.

I would say she was a loving mother because of the happiness I saw in her girl's eyes. They sparkled. They were enthusiastic and sweet and had big, sincere smiles. I could see they felt loved and adored. JMO

I think everyone deserves the benefit of doubt until there is evidence to the contrary. The “evidence” being cited by some, is not evidence, and isn’t remotely close.

Rsbm

Goodnight. Keep Shining like Shanann.

Thank you. That is the goal here. For Shanann to continue to be respected as a victim. And be remembered that she obviously loved her children very very much, which to me is the most important thing in this case. That FAMILY was most important to her. So what if she wasn’t perfect, none of us are. I can understand academically considering things related to a syspect’s defense, but when it comes to, for example, people questioning her pain and medical conditions...so you say have a headache...who am I to call you a liar? I’ve already said all this...

She ain’t no Emily Glass. I’ll tell you that.

I’ve already written a book on why I think Shanann is special. And I don’t understand why an innocent murder victim is being ripped apart like this.

Last edited:
Family and friends have keys to my house. It comes in handy. When my daughter locked herself out a friend was able to let her in. Two of our friends check on our house while we’re away. My brother from out of state comes and stays sometimes so he has a key so he can let himself in if I’m at work when he arrives.

CW & SW travelled a bit, maybe NUA checks on their house, waters their plants, brings in the mail, something like that.
Feeds the dog or in my case, the cat.

I just said the same thing, Katy, that imo she was a loving mother.

And newbies be known, Katy is the FIRST person to call a mom out, I’ll tell you that. I literally learned the word “hinky meter” from her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member