Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that was before the got his new female AP. He was only fooling around with the SS partner, something that I think would have been ongoing in his life, even if only occasionally/
Do we know when the affair with the current AP began though Jennifer? I'm not 100% sold about the ss fling and the sex choke hold lady quite just yet. If they end up being verified as legit, CW has been lying to SW for some time! A lying liar who lies!

Right. But it shows me that he was onboard with having a 3rd child, at some point anyway.

I've seen it speculated that she tricked him into it, forced him, or even had in vitro secretly, trying to 'blame' the 3rd pregnancy upon SW. But it looks to me like he 'loved that little peanut already' when it was still a new idea.
Telling her one thing and telling his flings something else entirely...

Right. But it shows me that he was onboard with having a 3rd child, at some point anyway.

I've seen it speculated that she tricked him into it, forced him, or even had in vitro secretly, trying to 'blame' the 3rd pregnancy upon SW. But it looks to me like he 'loved that little peanut already' when it was still a new idea.
I’m not sure that it wasn’t an act on his part.

But “it takes two to tango” so I’m not sure what to make of it.

I’m confident that there was no deception on her part, though. If it wasn’t an act, things must have changed.

@JudgeJudi Congrats!! Seriously though, You should really file for a restraining order. The nerve of that man!! :p

That's a bit rash!!!

To be fair, there are always 2 sides to the coin. I did say to him, “We’ve lived in this house for 38 years and you STILL don’t know where the towels are” and later, “Please, I’ve asked you several times to empty the crumbs out of the bottom of the toaster”. We’ve made an appointment to get marriage guidance counselling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff