Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #33

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cailleach

cailleach Well-Known Member

Once again, many thanks, @Layla123

2. idfinch

idfinch Well-Known Member

As a person who has a chronic illness that results in a lot of fatigue and pain, I rarely get more than 4 hours of sleep broken up into parts. Most times less. If I wake up and I can feel that it is even a halfway good day, halfway doable? You bet! I grab a sugar-free Rockstar and power and push myself through as much as I possibly can.

IMO many people with chronic illnesses learn to maximize time and energy that way because as Shannan said in one of her videos, paraphrased, sometimes you feel good and then 10 minutes later you feel awful and plans change.

realms, libraryg, RachB65 and 26 others like this.

3. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

Let's not forget SW had Lupus and fibromyalgia though, that surely must have impacted her somewhat.

Mystic, Katharine, WildWest and 6 others like this.
  4. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

And that was working like a slave, trying to be a great mother and wife. It breaks my heart.

realms, libraryg, CalmSeas and 18 others like this.
  5. riolove77

riolove77 Verified Attorney

I think the distinction here though is that there's a fuss being made by some about how she was always on these trips and out of town and he was home and responsible, but it appears he was with her on a lot of these.

realms, La Louve, libraryg and 27 others like this.
  6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I remember them saying it was a huge and time consuming effort to retrieve the bodies, but the part about him having to stuff them though such a small hole is new to me. That would explain why he didn't put his wife's body in them But even with the kids he must have had to break bones to stuff them in there. Do we know for a fact this info is reliable? So horrible. Was there any mention if them being in bags? I would think they were not. Just imagining what he had to do to those poor little bodies to get them through such a small space. . Maybe that's what he was doing during the few hours after the murder, manipulating the bodies, if he killed them all right away, or the girls before she came home. Jmo

realms, libraryg, myraesque and 17 others like this.
  7. Allabouttrial

Oh I don't believe I saw people saying that.

8. CommonLoonatic

CommonLoonatic Not-So-New Kid In Town

No doubt that it did. But, you can still power through quite a bit. I have severe sciatic nerve pain this pregnancy and I still get everything done (and cry once I can sit) because I have to do it and I can't let the pain interfere.

That's just the reality of responsibilities.

realms, libraryg, RachB65 and 17 others like this.
  9. idfinch

idfinch Well-Known Member

It is an accurate picture of the fact that he went with her on several of these Thrive trips and did benefit from her work with the MLM. The photos and locations are what they are, nothing more.

It has been implied in various posts throughout the threads, that he was stuck at home with the housework and the kids and was prime for resentment and an affair because of her MLM obsession and resulting neglect or mistreatment of her husband. This shows that he did in fact get to travel as well. JMO.

realms, RachB65, CalmSeas and 23 others like this.
  10. roteone

roteone Well-Known Member

I have given this a lot of thought and I can't get my head around what he actually did (other than the AP's) Like did any ounce of him miss his family truly on any level? The precursor to his actions.

11. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

That is why my comment mentioned chronic illness.

realms, CalmSeas, Amonet and 12 others like this.
  12. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

She posted it. I hope what they stated is in error.

I mean really people? Breaking the bones of your babies' bodies in order to protect the wife you killed in rage because she murdered them?

Seriously?

This is beyond the bounds of reason. It all is.

realms, La Louve, Largefry and 44 others like this.
  13. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

As I understand it, the images were in response to the statement that CW was responsible for the bulk of the childcare and chores because SW traveled a lot and was often gone. @PommyMommy took the time to share and label photos to show that CW did accompany her on many of said trips.

realms, CalmSeas, Amonet and 21 others like this.
  14. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

It all fits. And I don't know anything about his family and don't follow on SM, but has anyone from his family said anything? I understand that they're grieving and have suffered an unimaginable tragedy, but it seems like there is usually somebody who issues a family statement asking for prayers, thanking law enforcement, etc. Like a cousin or a sibling, perhaps. I certainly don't blame them though, for wanting to remain anonymous. What a horrible situation he's put them in.

MOO

15. Shekkiec said:
    @Jennifer17 on thread 25 page 62 as I stated CW regularly did household chores as per our VI @Trinket78 who knew both SW and CW

I respect that a VI may have special inside knowledge about a case and/or the individuals involved in the case because they have known the family prior to the incident and they have first hand personal experiences and insight about the family ~ this is extremely valuable information for the forum.

16. Allabouttrial

And I totally appreciate that, except I don't think I've seen people say she was always away without him. I do know from her SM that she went on a few trips without him, 2 to Dallas, 1 to AZ and I think there were a couple more.

Were children allowed on these getaways or was it just for adults?

Katharine, PhoneJockey, human and 3 others like this.
  17. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

In the last thread I saw a question about why people are calling the oil in the tanks "crude oil" and someone asked if it was just to make it sound more sinister. In my day job I actually specialize in commodities fraud, including trading in crude oil.

Crude oil is the name for unrefined petroleum products. It's called "crude oil" because it's the original fossil fuel which is refined into gasoline, diesel, and petrochemicals. So the distinction is unrefined crude oil versus refined petroleum products. It is the standard name for the product in the oil and gas industry.

realms, La Louve, libraryg and 37 others like this.
  18. PhoneJockey

PhoneJockey Well-Known Member

SBM

I thought that I remembered reading several threads back that it was figured out through public records that she didn't really get anything when it came to the sale of her home in NC and that the downpayment placed on the CO home was very minscule? I'm so sorry that I don't have time to search out those threads/posts but maybe someone else here will remember more than I do, or the person who discovered that info will remember and set me straight?

19. roteone

roteone Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head gitana, it truly is beyond the bounds of reason.

20. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Well he was definitely on those trips.

21. CommonLoonatic

CommonLoonatic Not-So-New Kid In Town

I believe adults only. Wasn't it said somewhere that her parents would fly in to watch the kids while they went on trips? I could be remembering that incorrectly.

realms, Seattle1, CalmSeas and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.