Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody I’ve talked to or that’s identified themselves as local. But I’m not on other internet sites much and people often don’t identify themselves so I can’t say for sure
I am not hearing from anyone in Weld County that thinks she did it. They think it's the preposterous claim of a cornered murderer, laughable if it weren't so sick. It makes people dislike him even more.

Yes, I was just wondering what the word is with the local people. I would be very surprised if there was anyone who did not think CW killed his family...
I've not spoken to anyone here that doesn't think he did it, even people I don't normally agree with agree on this. People are just infuriated. Even some of the oil & gas workers are pissed because they feel it reflects on the industry.

I have been bingeing on true crime videos and stories for several weeks. It has helped me with this case. I have seen and heard the convicted murderers who obviously killed their spouses and many times their kids, try to smear the victims and put the blame external to themselves. They think they're so slick, too. It's been awful! But it's definitely a pattern and CW seems to have that playbook. I almost would rather a plea than to have what I fear will happen - mud slinging galore.

I have an off-the-wall theory here that the time with her family strengthened her to do what she needed to do, which is why she told NUA that she was going to need her more than ever. I think possibly she told him the marriage was over and he went off in a rage. He had talked her into a third pregnancy even while having an affair because he believed that would make it impossible for her to leave him no matter what he did. When he found out that she was no longer going to worship at that empty shell of an alter, he lost it. I don't necessarily believe this is exactly what transpired but it's a possibility.
I was going to bold the parts I wanted to reference.
But I agree with all of this, 100% all of it.
Sounds about right. Great post!

Brand new here and this is my first post! I have been obsessed with this case since the beginning. I wonder if he also felt he had limited time to commit the crime since Bella was going to start school soon and with her missing it would be noticed immediately? Although he doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer, it would show some premeditation.

He also did seem like he was hen-pecked and played a submissive role, so for him to assert himself in such a violent way is very interesting to say the least. The way he disposed of his children is so evil and callous, it is hard to imagine he was ever a loving parent. But on a lot of the video posts, he seemed like he authentically loved the children. He's a true Jekyll and Hyde.

Welcome div.:):)
See your around, a lot more.
I agree, CW certainly isn't too bright.

Unfortunately, since we can't discuss specific examples, there's no point in talking about this anymore.
Who said that you can't? Plenty of specific examples of SW lying have been pushed, although he lied and lied and lied in his showing off his shirt interviews.
Her lies, if you have proof of them, can be be discussed. Put them out there with your specific examples. That is allowed.

Thread is closed folks.

Check back in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members