Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelsie

kelsie i only have time for coffee

Ontario Mom, Amonet, Daisy47 and 14 others like this.

2. Herat

Herat Way out West

I really agree with your comments about familicide.

However, I think the tank the bodies were retrieved from is one attached to a well and is much smaller than the huge oil and gas storage tanks that you are describing. From my look at one of the Anadarko diagrams, I'm guessing the hatch isn't more than 5 feet off the ground. (See diagram below) He'd need a a short ladder or maybe had to stand in the bed of the pickup truck, although I think there might be a chain link fence around it. If he could get the two little girls up there, he could get SW's body up there too. Take a look at him shirtless mowing the lawn. He's been doing a lot of upper body weights. I think that dawn was already breaking when he left the house and he stashed her in a shallow grave, expecting to come back that night & place her in the tank.

HOWEVER, the report said the tank was almost full. Maybe he had all 3 bodies there at the same time but realized it was too full to put all 3 in and could only hold the smaller 2. He then elected to put SW in a nearby shallow grave he quickly dug, intending to come back at some time and place her in a different oil well tank.....

[​IMG]

You are right - if he'd gotten her in the tank who knows if the bodies would ever have been found or identified.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  3. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Yep! Eyes For Lies always calls this reaction Duper’s Delight. They cannot hide the fact that they are enjoying lying, and love that they think they will fool everyone and get away with it.

4. yawningreyhound

yawningreyhound Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm with you. I hate airing dirty laundry and I think others do, too. I just want to get people to sign petitions and look at my cute greyhounds. LIke who wants to hear if Jim and I had a fight? Like who wants to relive that by posting about it? SW was especially active on SM which I think says she was a little lonely, even with all that business and all those business chums. JMO....you know, for what it's worth and all that.

And another thing...that doll ont he couch. I'm sure it means nothing. But the coincidence is perturbing to me.

5. Mariposa

Mariposa Well-Known Member

Jeff MacDonald was smarter though. It was the pre DNA forensics era but he did manage to stay out of prison for almost 10 years. Heck even Scott Peterson had being a glib salesman going for him and stayed out of jail for months.
    This Chris Watts, he didn't 'have game' in more ways than one..

6. Dee Deforest

Dee Deforest Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you...it almost feels like a emptiness behind this super happy facade.

7. kelsie

kelsie i only have time for coffee

Shanann Watts
    SW says in this video, "When I met Chris, I pushed him away. I gave every excuse for him to run. I gave him an out every single day... I tortured him, I rejected him."

8. ShadyLady

ShadyLady Well-Known Member

Not only were his eyes smiling, but so was his mouth. He was LOVING the attention, and thinking he was going to get away with it. IMO.

9. margarita25

margarita25 We must stand together in solidarity-Dr.Tedros WHO

Perhaps in this situation use of past tense might havr been a flag, but I just want to state ftr that use of past tense is not always an indicator in all cases as I’ve seen here before where someone uses past tense and the person is found alive. So, I always keep that in mind in my evaluations.

10. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

This case makes me wonder how many other people might have come up with the same idea for disposing of bodies and never got caught.

11. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

My daughter never covered her baby dolls’ heads. Little kids try to nurture their dollies like they are mimicking adults.

There is no way the kids did that to the doll. The Twister mat is folded so nicely with the edges lined up. It is posed the way it is to look longer than it is. The doll is 3’ long and hard plastic. It doesn’t bend in the middle. The head of the is on the sofa between the two pillows, not on the pillow on the right. There is something under the cover to give the impression that there is a head. And if you look carefully, it looks like a horrified face on it or outlined by the mat, but that could be an ugly coincidence, just based on how the plastic is laid. The guy did that.

12. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Attached Files:

13. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

CW doesn't strike me as an especially intelligent guy. He's like Drew and the others in many ways, but I don't think he has their smarts. To me in that interview he looked like the walls were closing in on him not like he was in control and outsmarting everyone.

14. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

If there was no evidence in the house, garage, truck, no security video, and if SW was in one of the tanks I think he could have gotten away with it. And that freaks me out. I’m glad he is behind bars!

15. Herat

Herat Way out West

I disagree. In your scenario, he would have had 3 bodies on his hands and could have placed all 3 of them into the tank at the same time. The Anadarko oil well scematic show the tank is fairly low to the ground and a woman's body could be placed in it if he had a short stepladder.
    And that's what makes him the psychopath.....

16. KathrynL

KathrynL Well-Known Member

I think he just didn't anticipate SW's friend showing up and raining on his parade-she is why he had the walls closing in on him so quickly. I'm grateful for her, because he had no time to clean up his mess.

8paws, Mellowmelly, mellie89 and 24 others like this.
  17. Facenelson

Facenelson Member

Just popping in to say...my sister sold the Thrive patches. They contain an incredible amount of caffeine. Trying to get off of the patches made you feel awful. I had horrible headaches and felt so shaky. This may experience with them. This is especially true if you take the accompanied pills.

18. Tiny

Tiny Well-Known Member

Can I ask a general question? Obviously LE will go through their computers, mobiles etc. If CW wiped the history on any of them, do LE have any other software to recover info?

8paws, Nancy1954, gitana1 and 4 others like this.
  19. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Yes. I don't think anyone has the ability to really "delete" anything from a computer or cellphone.

Casey Anthony tried that, and although they found the info they needed after the trial, they did find it.

20. Herat

Herat Way out West

I have to think CW was trying to dispose of all 3 bodies at the same time....

He would torture SW by showing her the dead bodies of her little girls and make her realize he was going to murder her, too.

Then he has 3 bodies and less than 2 hours of darkness to get them out of the house and hide them.
    The isolated, remote oil well tank is a cunning idea.

[​IMG]

(I'd love to see if he has computer searches for hiding decomposition), and it strikes me as a premeditated, researched idea, not a sudden flash of inspiration. And he could easily scout out the most remote, most ignored one within a reasonable drive.

Then he has 3 bodies to dispose of. LE tells us that the tank was mostly full. Was it too full for all 3 bodies? Did he have to made a difficult choice in the predawn dark out there? Was it better to put the two small ones in there or her body? Tick, tick, tick the clock is ticking and dawn is coming.

So he decides to put the two small ones in there and then has to quickly dig a shallow grave nearby for SW. Did he intend to return in the dark and place her into a second oil well tank?

Hopefully we will know, soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.