Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just believe that there's video of him coming and going on the company property that night. Why would he simply decide to confess unless he knew he was busted? I think he asked for the time with his family before his arrest. That's all he's got, he's going to need them and he had to tell his story. JMO

I don't think the remote Anadanko oil well he chose would have had any cameras. More like just stuck out in a field with a chain link fence around it to keep cattle and kids out. "Company property" for Anadanko in that area is about 3/4 of the entire county and mostly all unfenced, ungated, and not on surveillance.

Can I ask a general question? Obviously LE will go through their computers, mobiles etc. If CW wiped the history on any of them, do LE have any other software to recover info?

The only way to delete what is on a computer is to destroy the hard drive, by running it over. The history of use though, with cell phone and internet by IP address is almost impossible to delete, unless you are fairly sophisticated, using proxy IP addresses, which this guy is not.

I saw something very interesting about cell phones, used in a recent murder trial in Montana, the frequency of cell phone use, tracking the cell phone by tower. The killer actually had turned off his cellphone when he dumped the body. Based on his previous use, his phone had literally NEVER been turned off for a period of 12 hours, EVER.

Apparently, this <modsnip - name calling/name variation> thought turning off the cellphone would make it so it could not be tracked, nope, even off, it still can be tracked by some Google map thing, if you had ever turned on "advanced GPS". There was a Google map route of where he went, even with the cell phone off! He should have turned off his cellphone and left it at home. But the fact of the phone off, was it's own clue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew that he was guilty just by the first article I read saying he was rushing home through red lights after he saw that nobody answered the door (shocking, a pregnant woman not answering the door during what is often times nap time!).

But when I saw him with the happy eyes, I was beyond certain. He was loving it!

I have lupus and fibro, it makes you very dependent.....

What I think happen was that, when they met, he was in control. Control of her. After Thrive and all her newly found independence and "happy lectures" like her FB video, he snapped. She was gone for "months", and then a trip as soon as she came home? And all her time spent with her new friends on line and on phone? He was not a happy camper. Probably had to take care of kids while she spent time with her Thrive business. <modsnip - wild speculation without evidence> He then lost control.

In the end, he had the ultimate control of her life.

I think he just didn't anticipate SW's friend showing up and raining on his parade-she is why he had the walls closing in on him so quickly. I'm grateful for her, because he had no time to clean up his mess.

but see

i don't think there was such a mess overtly to the eyes

after things broke they were in there

but if there was blood splatter all over he would have been arrested a lot of earlier

it has to be connected to the neighbors imo

Really I don't think the patches do a thing. Reputable scientists and doctors would say that most molecules and substances can't enter a body transdermally and get into circulation in such a way to cause effects. And it's a good thing our skin is such a protective organ!

Although I think Thrive patches are a total scam I can see they are sorta ingenious in the Instagram era. Even if wearing my kids Finding Dory band aids on my collarbone would have the same null pharmacological effect. Lots of opportunities for neat selfies displaying the patches.

On SWs social media the whole "I only sleep from 3 to 6 am and am a super mom and wife, cleaning driving a Lexus vacationing exercising making bank" stuff is sad to me. Especially knowing what happened to her.

Actually there are many medicines that are delivered transdermally. Anti-nausea meds like Scopolamine, Estrogen replacements, Cardiac meds like Nitroglycerine, Pain meds like Fentanyl. They are numerous. Absorption is slow and well tolerated.

The only way to delete what is on a computer is to destroy the hard drive, by running it over. The history of use though, with cell phone and internet by IP address is almost impossible to delete, unless you are fairly sophisticated, using proxy IP addresses, which this guy is not.

I saw something very interesting about cell phones, used in a recent murder trial in Montana, the frequency of cell phone use, tracking the cell phone by tower. The killer actually had turned off his cellphone when he dumped the body. Based on his previous use, his phone had literally NEVER been turned off for a period of 12 hours, EVER.

Apparently, this <modsnip - name calling/name variation> thought turning off the cellphone would make it so it could not be tracked, nope, even off, it still can be tracked by some Google map thing, if you had ever turned on "advanced GPS". There was a Google map route of where he went, even with the cell phone off! He should have turned off his cellphone and left it at home. But the fact of the phone off, was it's own clue.

BINGO !

Maybe CW admitted to being out there at that well (allegedly confessed) because he admitted he had taken his cell phone with him when he claimed to check on the house's front door and raced back....... He knew his whereabouts would be traced by LE and they would be out there at that location. As Anadanko wouldnt have directed him to be out there, he'd better try to get out ahead of the situation and "allegedly confess" to placing the bodies there before LE found them

but see

i don't think there was such a mess overtly to the eyes

after things broke they were in there

but if there was blood splatter all over he would have been arrested a lot of earlier

it has to be connected to the neighbors imo
Hi CARIIS,

I was using "mess" in the sense that he couldn't stage a break-in, or get rid of her purse, keys, phone, etc to stage a scene that suggested she'd left with the girls.

Looking for link now. Pretty sure it was abc news...

Hi to you and a couple others catching up.
I clicked the link someone else provided just after your message here.
That’s a very short snippet, so I can definitely see why you would think this. I FPd a few articles, let me see if I can find or back on the previous thread.

I just believe that there's video of him coming and going on the company property that night. Why would he simply decide to confess unless he knew he was busted? I think he asked for the time with his family before his arrest. That's all he's got, he's going to need them and he had to tell his story. JMO

Well his story didn’t make sense and LE publicly stated that he wasn’t being completely honest. His family was “missing” from a house that was completely locked and there was no sign that she left through the garage on her own. She “left” her car, baby seats, medicines for the kids, wallet, keys, etc..

His story was so stupid. He knew he was caught.

An idiot he is, he probably forgot to bring the matches. Gas can yes, no matches..

Or maybe he was a little low on gas and didnt want to risk being tracked going to a gas station in the middle of the night..............brought extra gas so he wouldn't be stuck stranded with an empty tank and 3 bodies to explain

Hi to you and a couple others catching up.
I clicked the link someone else provided just after your message here.
That’s a very short snippet, so I can definitely see why you would think this. I FPd a few articles, let me see if I can find or back on the previous thread.[/QUOTE
Watts’ attorneys filed a motion that “an expert be present at the autopsies to take swabs consistent with what” the DNA expert recommends.
Me: Motion denied for their own expert with it said the ME office is more than qualified.
This isn’t the exact and more detailed article I was looking for, but in a speedy attempt to clear that up:
Watts Court Documents Suggests Victims Were Strangled

I wonder why they would deny it?

I saw it in articles yesterday, but was under the impression that they were approved DNA samples but having their own “expert” do them was denied. I may be mistaken.

@SuperTmo I had the same understanding. This article was clearer.

Colorado dad's lawyer seeks DNA samples from daughters' bodies, but judge rejects forensics expert: report

The defense attorney filed a motion Friday requesting that DNA samples be taken from the recovered bodies of Shanann Watts, and daughters Bella and Celeste Watts. But a Weld County District judge dismissed the motion, citing concerns about the credibility of the forensic expert consulted by the attorney, the Denver Post reported.

But according to the Post, Eikelenboom admitted during a 2016 sexual assault trial that he had no experience with DNA extraction or analysisand a Denver District Court judge subsequently barred Eikelenboom from testifying as an expert witness.

I still believe that C.W.'s behavior is parallel to Jeffrey MacDonald's when MacDonald murdered his family.

My belief is that they are both narcissistic rage psychopaths. Their horrific behavior absolutely fits.

Agree that C.W is not as clever or intelligent - not even close to the other murderers. Or, is C.W. even more arrogant than they are - did he think he was smarter than L.E.?

C.W. " hid" the bodies on company property - the company he works for.

He didn't know enough to "conceal" his delight during the initial interview. It looked and sounded as if he was telling a story about his wife and children being lost on a road trip and he is asking them to come home. The word bizarre doesn't come close to that interview.

His tire tracks will match those in that property. His DNA will be all over whatever material he used to put them in - to place them into the back of his truck.

I agree with others who said they believed S.W.'s friend at the door had reason to be seriously concerned. Either S.W. confided in her or she instinctively knew. Somehow she knew. She knew.

Thank goodness the neighbor's surveillance camera caught the time that C.W. backed his truck out - especially that he placed objects in it.

Although C .W. "confessed", he may still enter a plea of "not guilty". I certainly hope he does not do this as it will be so painful for S.W.'s family and all others who truly loved her and the little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie