Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

It’s possible but she would have had to get custody to do that... if she took them first and then filed, the court probably would have made her bring them back until the case settled. She can’t unilaterally deny the dad parenting time.

flourish, Tippy Lynn and KathrynL like this.
  2. CARIIS

CARIIS Spelling Bee Winner - Kindergarden!

I dont think ( he was oriented not psychotic ) that he would believe after three murder charges that he is out in two days or so

cass523 and bluesneakers like this.
  3. bestill

bestill Well-Known Member

If she were going to leave him where was she going to have the gender reveal party?

JCzMum, LeeAnnB, Stunned and 6 others like this.
  4. alex dvport

alex dvport Member

Maybe this has already been posted but I'm super new to the WS community and it's probable that I missed it. I see many posts commenting that it is so strange that SW went to NC with the girls for 6 weeks and that CW only went for 1. I actually don't find this to be that strange. She had a job that allowed her to work from any location and I'm guessing that his job came with a set number of sick/vacation days. She was 15 weeks pregnant, and let's assume that the girls might be entering some sort of pre-schooling, making the next chance she had to spend any amount of extended time with her family Thanksgiving. Based on the fact that she would be considered a high-risk pregnancy, maybe that wouldn't be a possibility. JMO.

Stargazer34, IowaMom4, Tiny and 23 others like this.
  5. SuperTmo

Great point that he didn’t say he wanted his family back until the reporter mentioned that! Ugh. He is so disgusting. He couldn’t even fake being worried!!

I’m sure he had NO idea the neighbors had cameras until after the cops arrived.

Mellowmelly, gitana1, TeaTime and 8 others like this.
  6. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

DUH omg brain fart. Sorry forgot about that.

So this might not have anything to do with “females” then...(something I was pondering earlier).

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  7. KathrynL

KathrynL Well-Known Member

His eyes struck me as overly jovial, and his face was totally relaxed. Just his manner alone convinced me that he had disappeared them.

My mother did that, although I'm not certain on where she sat in the personality disorder cluster. I became Switzerland in family matters, helped me keep my sanity.

x_files, Talisman, Hazelnutty and 7 others like this.
  8. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

Why do I have a feeling that everyone interested in this case is going to know Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About MLM But Were Afraid To Ask? before this is done?

I may be a recent joiner, but I've been reading here since the Scott Peterson days. So many similarities.

9. no one

no one Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. To get your full commission on your team members, you also had to reach a team quota, as well as a personal quota. The team quota would include your own personal quota. So, if her team was not making their quota, she could have bought enough inventory to boost the team total up by boosting her personal total up. Believe me, she was not going to make bricks by just spending $256 a month.

All companies have a website for your customers to order directly from, but a lot of customers want to go thru a consultant. It really isn't as simple as it sounds. Also, she more thqn likely paid a monthly fee for her website.....usually ranging from $11.95-$14.95 a month.

10. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

Or he just thought she did.

Talisman, MCDRAW, Hazelnutty and 9 others like this.
  11. Nancy1954

Nancy1954 greenmtngal

OT but I wish that I had your advice eighteen years ago. I 'met' his parents after being with him for two years. My mom told me to be careful..that he was keeping things from me. He was! His marital status,
    his type of work, his age, and on and on. I finally found out he was cheating on me two years into the relationship. You know how it goes..I forgave him and seven years later AFTER he got his name on my property and cars he left for another woman. I learned a hard lesson..my life has been so hard these past ten years. :-( NEVER EVER SIGN ANYTHING until you have YOUR OWN lawyer thoroughly read it. JMO.

Babbakins, Mellowmelly, Tiny and 15 others like this.
  12. Sabrina1011

Sabrina1011 Well-Known Member

A few observations about CW and SW:
    SW seems to be constantly pumping up her husband, you are my rock, the daughter singing dad you are my hero, etc. on SM. He must have been pretty insecure about himself.

Also, her friend Amanda mentioned in the interview that SW had said to her just last week that he could be having an affair. But SW said, “he has no game.” That almost sounds like in her opinion he has nothing to offer a woman.

In CW interview on the front porch, he has a scratch on the left side of his neck and seems to be hiding his right forearm or hand. I can’t believe that some people thought he was a good liar. I thought the opposite. He almost seemed like he could not fathom what he had done to his family and really wanted them to come back, or to be able to take it back. But I never thought he was a good actor and liar.

13. katie565

katie565 Well-Known Member

I’m not convinced she even told her family that or that her brother has said that to press. Her family has been adamant that they are not speaking to the press. There’s no news so people are making **** up.

wary, KathrynL, CARIIS and 2 others like this.
  14. SuperTmo

Having done taxes for people in the upper levels of MLM’s, I wholly believe she was bringing in at least that much. I watched a video last night showing how that one calculated all the commission and it was substantial. The video only showed through level 3 and she could get commission 8 levels deep on her downline, so I believe she was doing quite well. It’s not typical for people in MLM’s to do well, but someone is at the top of the pyramid.

angelainwi, CARIIS, cass523 and 4 others like this.
  15. no one

no one Well-Known Member

Me either....
    Does anyone know how much she sold for the year?
    Sales will fluctuate according to the seasons.

16. SuperTmo

It was $50/mo! No excuse exists to be behind on it, regardless of her income. I think just laziness and poor money management.

CARIIS and Mrs G Norris like this.
  17. cottonweaver

cottonweaver Well-Known Member

Amazing post. Thankyou. I hope you bump this post up again so others can share your personal insights- the thread is moving so fast, it's easy to miss stuff.

18. elismom47

elismom47 Active Member

Wow. He couldn't even pretend to care. Those words. No wonder LE said the community was not in danger

19. no one

no one Well-Known Member

There are a few....but very few....yes, those at the top.
    Does anyone know when she joined Thrive?
    I need to research their commission plan and look for the hidden things.
    My team went 11 deep, but I could not earn on all 11 levels unless we met our team quota.

all4justice, CARIIS, cass523 and 2 others like this.
  20. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

Seriously???? Why would you even suggest something like this? Shanann is the victim.

Talisman, ZsaZsa, CARIIS and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.