Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have a feeling that everyone interested in this case is going to know Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About MLM But Were Afraid To Ask? before this is done?

LOL, you are probably right! I think it will become part of the defense, esp. since she had just arrived home from their convention! This is going to become a headache for Thrive!

All I really know for certain in this case is that it is unbelievably horrible and deeply saddening.

If this situation feels almost unbearable for me, I cannot imagine the pain and suffering felt by all who truly loved Shanann and those precious little girls.

I am so thankful that S.W.'s friend showed up at the door and the police were involved then.

If she were going to leave him where was she going to have the gender reveal party?

I think the gender reveal thing was planned before she left for a month a half

but had a lot of soul searching and family encouraging that they seperate -- they both were destroying each other and there stuff was not good for the kids

in that month and half she might have met a man that could get her away of the hell the two of them created with each other

speculation

There are a few....but very few....yes, those at the top.
Does anyone know when she joined Thrive?
I need to research their commission plan and look for the hidden things.
My team went 11 deep, but I could not earn on all 11 levels unless we met our team quota.
I believe she started mid year 2015

Maybe this has already been posted but I'm super new to the WS community and it's probable that I missed it. I see many posts commenting that it is so strange that SW went to NC with the girls for 6 weeks and that CW only went for 1. I actually don't find this to be that strange. She had a job that allowed her to work from any location and I'm guessing that his job came with a set number of sick/vacation days. She was 15 weeks pregnant, and let's assume that the girls might be entering some sort of pre-schooling, making the next chance she had to spend any amount of extended time with her family Thanksgiving. Based on the fact that she would be considered a high-risk pregnancy, maybe that wouldn't be a possibility. JMO.

But 6 weeks is a loooong visit! Grown ups don’t typically go home for summer break, IMO. Her return trip was aligned so that she would only be home a day or two before her work trip, so I think she would have stayed longer if not for that.

I read he may have had a girl friend maybe they both had close friends...If she was going to leave him like family said...and he started thinking about how much they were in debt now and boy or boy what am I going to do ...my life is financial done...Curious Wonder if there was a life insurance policy?

I never saw or heard her family say that! Do you have a link?

But 6 weeks is a loooong visit! Grown ups don’t typically go home for summer break, IMO. Her return trip was aligned so that she would only be home a day or two before her work trip, so I think she would have stayed longer if not for that.
Not long enough, unfortunately...:(
So sad and selfish and horrific and unbelievable and... (the list goes on and on).

All I really know for certain in this case is that it is unbelievably horrible and deeply saddening.

I am so thankful that S.W.'s friend showed up at the door and the police were involved then.

That is where I'm at too. When there is more factual information available, like the arrest affidavit and the findings of the coroner, I'll see if any of my unspoken scenarios are right.

Random thoughts -
I’m thinking this is definitely a case of familicide. Not sure what the motive was at this point but since this case is so fresh I’m certain that will come out in time. The end result is the same though regardless of motive : For reasons unknown, CW decided his life would be better off without his pesky family weighing him down any longer so he heartlessly murdered them.

He obviously thought this out (premeditation) being that he chose to dispose of the bodies in an oil tank knowing would conceal the smell of decomposition and the bodies would be unlikely to be discovered. I believe he did initially plan to place his wife in there along with her babies.

The tanks that the toddlers were found in are fairly large and CW would have needed to climb a ladder to put them in. This could definitely explain why SW wasn’t found in the same locations as her babies - he may have simply been unable to lift her up that ladder so he had to dump her elsewhere.

He wasn’t prepared for the body of his wife to be too heavy for him to carry up that ladder. Nor was he prepared for that extremely concerned friend who reported SW missing 8 hours after dropping her off after she didn’t respond to texts. Since his plans were thwarted he had to act fast leading him to drop her body somewhere else. Maybe he intended to move her again but the friend had LE involved only a few hours later so that was no longer possible. He had to play the distraught Dad role at that point.

Had he placed her in the oil tank along with her babies as intended the bodies may have never been found and he possibly could have a completely different outcome.

Thank goodness for that friend that too notice when her intuition told her something was up. We all need friends like that.

All Jmo of course - just trying to make sense of this atrocity.
It will be interesting to hear the time line of events from the coroner’s findings re the approximate time of deaths. I’m surprised no one reported seeing him around Oil tanks. He must have done it way before 5 am.

The big house for sale in NC that she posted twice on her FB-
Now I wonder if that's where she planned to live w/ girls when she left. There was no explanation why she posted it on June 12.

I tend to agree with you. Most people I know don't even WANT to be away from home that long! I am curious, too, why a six week vacation with family to be followed up with another trip right away. And I think being away from home with two small children would be difficult. I am curious about the reason behind such a long visit. It doesn'5 seem typical to me, esp. if she had this "perfect life" back in Colorado.

Maybe this has already been posted but I'm super new to the WS community and it's probable that I missed it. I see many posts commenting that it is so strange that SW went to NC with the girls for 6 weeks and that CW only went for 1. I actually don't find this to be that strange. She had a job that allowed her to work from any location and I'm guessing that his job came with a set number of sick/vacation days. She was 15 weeks pregnant, and let's assume that the girls might be entering some sort of pre-schooling, making the next chance she had to spend any amount of extended time with her family Thanksgiving. Based on the fact that she would be considered a high-risk pregnancy, maybe that wouldn't be a possibility. JMO.

I can't imagine , for a month and half some corporate entity that is allegedly paying for stuff to want that person to have two young kids with her

I dont know the location of the family she was with for month and half is it a big sophisticated market

I think most of have concluded that the thrive thing is BS!

The notion that a heap of rural folks are really wanting to purchase 400 bucks of stuff that makes you pretty might be a dash far fetched !

i would think cooperate america would prefer she is alone and focusing on making them $

jmo

Until his booking photo which suddenly does show dark circles under the cold eyes.

Between CW's interviews and his court appearance his appearance seems to have changed drastically....He looks like he has lost a noticeable amount of weight since Monday during his interviews....I doubt that he would be allowed to continue to use his Thrive patches in jail ....Perhaps being without his patches were so traumatic for him that he became gaunt and emaciated looking due to withdrawl ....In court to me he just seemed to be seething under the surface , ready to go off....

She was making $140,000 a year according to the article with her brother last night.

That article was a regurgitation of the brother's FB posts--there was no interview.

I spoke to someone about how much Thrive people make and it's about 5% of sales. Shanann was in the 80K club which is $80K in sales per month for her and her "team" which works out to Shanann making about $48K per year.

According to a number of studies homicide is one of the leading causes of death for a pregnant woman .. Some states keep a record of pregnant woman killed by boyfriends or husbands ..Some men kill if there is a unwanted pregnancy like SP.. Divorce is not option child support etc when money is involved bad things happen

Second cause of death. First is car accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82