Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they doing? Blacking out names? Sleepy. Very sleepy.

Thanks. Do you have to go to the code to understand the differences in the murder charges to understand what each of the 5 counts mean?

It's in the complaint. So three charges that he killed each person with premeditation. Then two charges of first degree murder for killing his daughters because they were under 12 and he was in a position of trust over them.

It says she died as a result of the unlawful termination of pregnancy? Weird...I had imagined the pregnancy was terminated because she died, not the other way around...am I not understanding some legal terminology or something? Seems weird.

I still have a few pages to read, but this is the same thing I was just talking to my husband about. I wanted to see if he took it the same way I did.

Well we know how that he hid the bodies because he would likely be arrested if they were found. Anyone find the motive mentioned in the presser?

Thank you! Hoping for a plea deal early so family’s exposure to nasty details stays limited. And the fact nothings signaling to you they’re preparing to completely get him off is good news. Let us know if you start to see signs that may be changing.

If it's true that his own family/Dad encouraged him to make some kind of confession, they might be able to help here, to convince him that he could spare her family the pain of a trial.

However, having seen those interviews I don't know if he's capable of that. Selfish and too much pride.

I don't buy that he was a 'genuine' nice guy doting husband and
father. I think he faked a lot of this behavior in front of her
friends and cohorts. Like many women, SW was stuck in a marriage w 2 small children and another on the way. She had a lot invested in the marriage and many reasons to 'tolerate'
a less than ideal hubby. Pretty common, IMO.
He didn't suddenly snap. The rotten human being was always
there, he just kept it under wraps.
Sudden rage, , murderous rage came forward, but his potential
for this was always there. MOO.

This is exactly what I think. I do t think ppl ever “just snap” and do something of this magnitude. You’d have to already be a sick person to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88