Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice the time discrepancies on the affidavit of when he claims to have talked to SW about this separation? First he says he didn't wake until 5am, and then he says they had the discussion at 4am. So, unless he was talking in his sleep....
According to affidavit, he was lying in first part of interview. CW agreed to tell the truth if allowed to talk to his Dad. AFTER talking to Dad is part 2 of interview (the truthful part).... right. No hours are noted during his "truthful" part.

I wonder if the affair partner will get Gloria Allred to represent her and hold a press conference soon.

I will be very curious to know if she knew he was married or not. Its always possible he lied. But in today's world with so much social media, it would be quite hard to believe that she (he?) had absolutely no knowledge of his family situation.

They worked together. I'm sure everyone knew he was married, had kids and a pregnant wife.

I am watching HLNews. Apparently police utilized a drone over his worksite as he was being interviewed. What they saw was a bed sheet left behind, which turned out to match those from their house. Who said this man was so arrogant but stupid was right.

OMG

This is the guy his HS teacher said was the " brightest guy in the class"?

You know what's going to happen? It's obvious that Shanann loved her children and was so happy to be pregnant again. There's no indication whatsoever (and it will be proven! ) that she could EVER harm her girls. So Thrive will be brought into this....that patch, it is responsible....made her go crazy, she didn't even sleep more than 3 hours etc. way too much unnatural energy and bad side effect yada yada.
Defense lawyer will milk this all he can.

Makes me enraged !!! What a monster that Chris Watts is. Her poor family omg. And that tart girlfriend ought to count her lucky stars and get out of town !
Totally agree that the Thrive Circus is coming to town for this trial. That might not necessarily be a bad thing to have them legally compelled to detail information about their questionable products IMO. But its such a distraction from this tragic case.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the very last page of the affidavit, on the witness list was a woman’s name. I made note of it because it didn’t say anything else such as “address pending” just a name. That name is also on his Instagram list of people following him, and she’s from Denver. Doesn’t mean it’s her...just an observation.

I would hope so, but it is amazing to me that Jeffrey McDonald is married, and someone actually was dating Drew Peterson.

INMO, no one could stand up for this guy. With this story, even his own family probably went home.

I don't know. I have yet to see one of these creeps whose family wasn't totally supportive and believed them. Like Jackie Peterson. Neil Entwhistle's parents. And Jason Young's mother.

I wonder if the affair partner will get Gloria Allred to represent her and hold a press conference soon.

I will be very curious to know if she knew he was married or not. Its always possible he lied. But in today's world with so much social media, it would be quite hard to believe that she (he?) had absolutely no knowledge of his family situation.
I was thinking the same thing. The first thing I did when I met my husband was google the mess out of him. I was all over his SM.

You can almost read the panic in the affidavit- as in he hadn't managed to finish the staging & clear-up.
Bedding on the floor master bedroom.
Phone between sofa cushions in loft
Purse on the kitchen island. Suitcase still at the bottom of the stairs.
I saw that.

I'm wondering why her car was seen leaving at 1:48 am. I thought that's when her friend Nicole dropped her off from the airport.

So the affair's name is likely to be on the witness list

Anybody got it?

I'm assuming the name is redacted in witness list because there are two names and addresses blacked out on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member