Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So reasonable doubt, legal wise, regarding the kids being deseased? It’s his word against Shananna’s. What would SW motive be? I find it all bs. He’s not a good liar, maybe a “good” womanizer or manipulator but his body language and what he said in his interview deceives himself.

it is so strange

in the interviews i did not see what you all saw

now that we have some nuance

i am thinking

jeezz what is he suppossed to do

admit he killed his wife he moved everything saw his wife murder his kids

i would think (sounds awful) what he did in panic would make some sense

it is done

it happened

i dont like jail

it does not change that everything that happened happened

i know you guys this sounds bad

but if you can suspend your suspcions for a minute dont ya think he was kinda freaked

he admitted to first degree murder

so he will be in jail for the rest of his life

there is really no reason for him to lie if he actually killed the kids

he is going to prison forever

From the beginning I found his emotional statement just true

now ( i know no one believes this ) just roll for a minute

that he just told a woman he did love in the past mother of two of his children that he has to go

that would be an emotional event for both of them

he totally completely admitted to first degree murder

I didn't think I could have more disgust for CW , but then I read the affidavit. It's making my head hurt, so I'm moving on for now.

So. Let's say friend drops off Shannan @ 148 am. Shannan is exhausted. Takes off shoes at door. Leaves suitcase , purse , keys downstairs. She takes herself & phone upstairs.
She goes to master bedroom / bath to prepare for bed. She comes across lingerie, condom wrapper, whatever that doesn't belong.

Wakes CW. What's this ? Loud Argument commences. Shannan tells CW that he is disgusting, should be ashamed , is a loser ( all the true stuff) going to get a very good lawyer, he will be sorry, he'll have child support and alimony, etc etc etc. Kids awake by now, crying. CW can't get her to shut up. He slaps her down, strangles her. Kids wailing . Going wild . So he strangles One, then has to strangle the fav , bc she will talk. Hauls off all bodies. He's blaming Shannan . It's all Shannan's fault. What's the worst he can do to Shannan? Kill her kids, kill her, blame murders on her.

Another theory. Any chance that someone in NC overheard Shannan or Shannan's mom discussing marital issues and possible separation. And gossip got back to CW's mom & then CW himself. Causing snap ?

I hate this man. I can't believe 1. He could kill his own children. 2. Blame his wife whose whole world revolves around them. Who does this? He is not human. He is no longer a father. He's a childless widower now. Special place reserved for him in He'll, I'm sure

I’m stunned anybody could actually believe Shannan killed anybody. This is a classic case of a psycho dude killing his kids and then killing his wife. Hiding the bodies and doing interviews. He then realizes his life is over and starts thinking of ridiculous stories to avoid life behind bars. I pray they lay the death penalty on him, and end his nonsense.

Yes, it is disgusting. He did it.

Here is a satellite photo of the GPS coordinates. To find it go to Google Maps. Then type this in using this exact format. Gotta have that comma. 40.21624374, -104.36667

I am going to try Google Earth and see if I can get more detail.

That location is 45 to 1 hr from their house, depending on the route driven. What time was he expected at work that day? When did his shift begin? If he were trying to dispose of all three bodies at once, that would have take a lot of time.

Google Maps

Apologies for asking something that’s probably been answered a bunch of times but this moves so fast it’s hard to keep up.

What time does CW usually start work?
To my knowledge, that info has never been confirmed. Neighbor across the road with camera pointed at their garage has reportedly said that leaving before 6AM would be unusual. MOO

IMO his defense lawyers are trying to come up with any possible defense that they can use to cause the prosecutor to doubt his case even a second and agree to a plea deal that avoids the death penalty.

I don't think the prosecutor will doubt the case unless there is more than this. I think they're just trying to build doubt leading to that one NG vote from that one juror, IMO.

I've been following this case since day one and just hopped over here to see what all the sleuthers have found.
JMO
I think Shanann came home and found her kids were either not even home or already dead. The "emotional conversation" that the neighbours allegedly heard was likely her finding this out and then he killed her. Her flight being delayed set off his plans and then the fact she had a good enough friend to call in a welfare check so quickly really screwed up his timeline to clean and tidy up.
Sick.
I don't feel like an affair makes anyone more or less guilty. I do think it could have been part of his motivation. Though, fr0m what I've read her linked in said she was making around 80k with Thrive. In 2013 their income was about 149k and in 2014 their income was something like 94k. If she was making 80k that means he was likely feeling quite emasculated in not being the one to provide adequately for his family. If he was the one making that money in 2014 and she didn't have the income then obviously that's different. Would love to see their most recent tax docs if anyone has them!
I don't get the murder is better than divorce mentality, but it seems to happen far too often. In this case, he would likely have lost his home, custody of three children and would have been paying child support for all three kids plus alimony. Unfortunately, money is a huge motivator in many murders. IIRC they declared bankruptsy once already and were allegedly preparing to do so again.
All of this is MOO and speculation based on things I have tried to remember from when this case came out. I didn't expect to come here to post so I don't have any links, sorry! <modsnip: asking for PMs is against TOS>

Last edited by a moderator:
They may have. The document notes that the neighbor's camera captured SW's car leaving the garage at 1:48 am but doesn't mention what time the car returned or who was driving. He may have had assistance with body disposal.

I believe it was Nicole's car (her girlfriend who gave Shanann the ride home from the airport) that was seen leaving at 1:48 a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member