CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I can't find the original post. Allegedly CW's mom - paraphrasing "put out peanuts for the girls even though they are allergic, because she didn't believe they were"
I would like to know more about this, seems like it was a big deal.

But he remembered to throw his daughters in an oil tank to be hidden/destroyed. He can't pretend to be a loving father, supposedly that's why he killed his wife, and then throw his children away like they were nothing.

As I said, placing them there meant they’d be close to him. His only option in his mind at that point IMO.

I'm trying to find the link where I saw the photos of their home.

I'll post as soon as I do. It was a real estate site.

I posted this video as well and I have watched it a few times....is it just me or are these people creepy? There is something about them that is off...they freak me out...can't put my finger on it but its a super weird vibe.

I know for a fact and from experience, if I thought that somebody I knew was in danger, I would be calling their phone all the way home as I was speeding through traffic.

He mentioned that he called her perhaps twice that morning, but did not mention that he was trying to call her when Nicole said they were at the house and she was not answering. He was always very vague when he answered that question on camera.

I missed the report of her passing out. Seems she maybe had things going on and wasn’t herself. IMO

I may have misstated the report. She had 'low blood pressure' and was weak. I am the one who said 'passed out' because when my Daughter in law had low blood pressure, with her pregnancy, that's essentially what she'd do. She'd get very weak and sit down wherever she was, and be very still.

As for having 'things going on' ---yes, apparently she told her friends that she thought her husband had some secret things going on...

ETA:

Most commonly, symptoms of low blood pressure in pregnancy include dizziness and even fainting. The lightheadedness can be worse when standing up suddenly or rising from a reclining position. Low blood pressure during pregnancy: Causes and remedies

Last edited:
Another thought - in that video on the front porch, the first time he says the children's names he has a change of face that I find telling....his eyes even partially close and then he swallows hard. From the outside looking in, he hated SW but w the kids... he has some feelings there...most likely he enjoyed how they made him feel about himself ...and in that moment, he had a tiny bit of like "oh wow they're not going to pump me up with greetings at the door anymore are they?...that sucks!"

I divorced a man with NPD...CW is his twin in many ways. I live in a reality where I've been waiting for my ex-husband to kill me for years. It is imminent but the courts don't care. I feel sad for SW and her family. They likely had no idea how sick in the head CW really is - mine had no idea either. SW knew.

A $3000 per month repayment on a $400,000 house doesn’t add up. Unless they have seriously short home loans in the USA. A home loan in UK or Aus is generally over 25 or 30 years and for $400,000 the repayment would be under $2000 per month.

Their loan was an astonishing 98% of value. So 2% down.

What amount of points did they have to pay or what kind of an interest rate do you get for such a big % loan? I have no problem believing their payment was $3000 and likely 90% of it was interest

Again, they were a childless couple. Even anticipating children, did they really need a 5 bedroom home?

If his truck was low on gas, why not just fill up the car in the garage in full privacy. Why carry the gas can if you were going to drive only 30 or 40 miles(?) to dump the bodies.

Not thinking straight....daylight a coming and no time to dally

I think they were conflicted about giving the interview and seemed quite concerned with clearing their reputation with her family because they supported CW. I guess bizarre should be changed to awkward. And I agree the position they were sitting in was not helpful. Having said all of this, I’m sure if I were in that situation, I would have really screwed it up as I am not a fan of public speaking especially on TV!!!

It reminded me of the friends of Travis Alexander who knew Jodi and Travis from the multi-level marketing. I can't remember that Couples name but they ended up being in the news quite a bit. If I recall correctly, the defense nor the prosecution called them because they were so tainted by being in the news so much.??

I know for a fact and from experience, if I thought that somebody I knew was in danger, I would be calling their phone all the way home as I was speeding through traffic.

He mentioned that he called her perhaps twice that morning, but did not mention that he was trying to call her when Nicole said they were at the house and she was not answering. He was always very vague when he answered that question on camera.
I find it interesting CW has never mentioned the doctor appt. He never said she missed it.
He wasnt concerned? He didnt wonder how the baby was?

Per the HOA business....I went two years refusing to pay my old HOA fees. It's a very long story and I've since moved out of that neighborhood, but if I were to have died during that time period, it would appear on paper that I owed my HOA a significant fee (me and about 540 other homes in the 'hood). Perhaps both of them thought the HOA wasn't using the fee for the right reasons or someone had been caught stealing or any other billions of reasons people refuse to pay...common area grass is being ignored...whatever.

I don't think being behind on the HOA fees has any significance what-so-ever. Scrubbing your social media a few days before this all goes down is a HUGE red flag for me. HUGE.

Delinquent HOA dues/upcoming court date support the premise that, with other info we have available to us, it is reasonable to conclude the Watts were having financial difficulties.
Scrubbing SM does not go towards motive; rather, it is suspicious activity when discussing guilt.
Two different things IMO.

As I said, placing them there meant they’d be close to him. His only option in his mind at that point IMO.
As you are suggesting and I am not buying it, if CW wanted to be close to them, why not put them all together in the same grave with their mother so that they are eternally together and close to his work proximity?
Seems as though you are throwing theories out there to see which one would stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd