Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #49

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernSleuther

SouthernSleuther Well-Known Member

Amen. It’s the most bizarre thing I have ever seen.

2. zea mays

zea mays Well-Known Member

I've only seen this claim from those who purport to have heard it from the Watts family. I have no idea how they would know.

3. Jupiter05

Jupiter05 Well-Known Member

Everyone is just horrified and shocked. I have two grandchildren Bella and CeCe's ages and another on the way so this hit my family and myself hard. No one in my circle really offers up opinions and CW is only referred to as the father who murdered his wife, unborn baby and children. We all want to know why. It's scary and unnerving to everyone that this happened in a nice neighborhood to a family that had all of the markings of being normal. There is more chatter about motive and theories on the internet and social media. I think it is too close and too sad.

If anything, this has made me a more loving and engaged Mother, Mother In Law, and Grandmother. A better neighbor. A better friend. A person more aware of the people in my life and any difficulties they may be going through.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  4. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

No he's basing it on what mother said.

RachB65, Sjm_qc, Alcina and 12 others like this.
  5. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

A quick checklist of NPD from today's DM:

'Many of us might never have imagined we’d come across individuals who don’t feel remorse or guilt for their actions, and who will do whatever it takes to gratify the demands of their egos by securing money, attention, contacts, sex, attention and possessions – all without giving any thought for how their actions might affect others.

If you are having any doubts about whether or not you are involved with someone with NPD, these are the five key warning signs to look out for.

1. Emotional insecurity
    2. Extreme sense of entitlement
    3. They argue like a 5 year old
    4. Pathological lying
    5. Blaming you/others for their problems

Are YOU dating an narcissist? | Daily Mail Online

Amonet, RachB65, MerBeach and 16 others like this.
  6. Serena Angelique

Serena Angelique Well-Known Member

I am sorry but I did laugh at “ highly esteemed podcasters being on the case”—no, it’s not funny, but that seems to factor into some people’s reasoning.

7. Serena Angelique

Serena Angelique Well-Known Member

No. They were not. They claimed that his legal defense was a kid “sucking on his tie” the whole time and that everyone else seemed incompetent too.

8. Best of What's Around

Best of What's Around Well-Known Member

Cindy claims to have asked the defense attorneys if there had been one and she claims they said no. This is secondhand from the podcaster friend.

La Louve, Alcina, Seattle1 and 8 others like this.
  9. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Good point. We don't really know if that is exactly how that conversation went. Nor do we know if the Defense team just answered with a blanket 'no', to shorten the conversation since they had no plan to answer anything further about it.

10. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

So where is that grain of salt 'emoticon'? Oh yes ----> .

11. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

I suspect Mommy Watts is quite enjoying all the attention. She was a piece of work before but can you imagine what she's going to be like now that she has proof the world will revolve around her?

12. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

From the outside looking in -- the answer is nothing. Shannan did nothing to cause Cindy to behave the way she did. (still does) I don't believe Shannan was aggressive at all. Shannan was a beautiful young lady who turned CW's head. Cindy wasn't equipped to handle a beautiful, normal, intelligent, independent thinking female taking her son's attention away from Mama. And Shannan was not the type to allow anyone to disrespect her , which I believe Cindy did (does). Shannan stood up for herself. I'm thinking no one in Cindys family would have the nerve to do so.

Shannan may have been assertive. She was a go- getter . I believe Cindy was jealous.

Not a VI. Just moo

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  13. violet101

violet101 Well-Known Member

I think back to that story about his family crying during his plea and now it all makes sense. They weren’t crying because of the girls being murdered, they were crying because they believed CW was admitting to something he didn’t do.

What’s funny is the Watts were fine with the defense paying for them to fly out last minute and stay in a hotel, but now they are criticizing them. They even said that “tie licker” attorney put them in the same hotel and floor as SW’s family and they had to move last minute. Everything is about them.

14. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Thank you.

15. MassGuy

MassGuy On Time Out

Haaaa. Second hand information from a dubious source. :eek::rolleyes:

16. idfinch

idfinch Well-Known Member

Not one single darn thing IMO. Determination, confidence, outgoing personality, exuberance... none of those equal aggressiveness or anything negative.

CW's mother (and I'm guessing his sister too) are unable to see women as anything other than domineering, controlling, aggressive, difficult competition. Just like themselves. As my own beloved mom would have said, "The world is your mirror, Mama Watts."

Wow, this is really insightful and I never thought of it this way. I can completely see this and it opened my eyes to another layer. My MIL had a very volatile love/hate relationship with my FIL and would alternately praise and demolish him depending on the day. Her golden boy firstborn son was the only male figure she could emotionally control to behave and think in the "right way" in her mind, in the process. Hmmm. Something to think about. Thank you for this!

17. esmerelda

esmerelda Well-Known Member

Catching up tonight. I seemed to have seen something mentioned about a letter CW wrote, claiming if anything happened to him to look at SW? I don't know if this has been mentioned but my first thought was he was setting the stage. It happened on the 6 week trip?

18. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Prosecution does not need to prove motive here, and I believe DA answered this question in his presser when he stated that they had no confidence that CW would/could tell the truth if he allocuted. MOO

Amonet, RachB65, MerBeach and 14 others like this.
  19. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

Is there a Websleuths podcast tonight on this? I feel like I read that 48 pages ago when I was half asleep, but this thread has moved fast today.

20. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.