Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maeleemae

maeleemae Well-Known Member

Murder Rap Sesh - can be found on ITunes and YouTube. For a very few interesting
    This isn’t a link but will aid you to find it. On YouTube search the name of the podcast.

I was starting to say that for me, there’s just a few interesting tidbits with a lot of inane chit chat.

2. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

Maybe the 5 to 17 year old that Mrs. Watts remembers “couldn’t have done this”. But the 33 year old married man that she clearly didn’t know as of late did do this. How many times have we heard people say, “Oh, he/she would never do this!” ... when people clearly have private, adult lives that we don’t have any idea what goes on.

3. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

So you are saying you recommend telling the truth to your attorney? Asking for a friend. Just kidding. Your insights are so helpful as always. Thank you so much!

I did laugh at this too. I mean what's next, one star Yelp reviews of the county jail's cell accommodations with complaints about how flimsy the blankets and pillows are and long lines for the pay phone?

4. ColoradoLove

ColoradoLove Well-Known Member

I think I'll try to go, I may not get in to the actual courtroom, but it will mean a lot to me to be there physically when Justice is served.

5. Pi Thoughts

Pi Thoughts Well-Known Member

6. ColoradoLove

ColoradoLove Well-Known Member

:D yep

7. Kim bird

Kim bird Member

Being new, I guess I wasn’t as clear as I needed to be... I actually had a missing family member (who was found deceased many months later). I know how I would act... My actual thought was a wry “Of COURSE she didn’t go!”. She wouldn’t want to help find SW at all... would want her to stay gone. And sadly, I suspect the same for the girls. Was she even happy? Now if SW was dead instead of missing, maybe Mama W would have rushed to be there and set CW in a new direction, but she never got that chance because he went directly into custody.

La Louve, BrownRice, MrsM and 14 others like this.
  8. Kim bird

Kim bird Member

Oh yeah... MOO! Sorry I missed it!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  9. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

That was one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen. Dad just swallowed it whole. Dad, did you ever think of asking "Why were you disposing of them at ALL?

10. Mellowmelly

Mellowmelly Well-Known Member

I didn’t think a personality disorder was a mental illness either, rather a defect of the personality. I could be wrong though.

RachB65, PrimeSuspect and MassGuy like this.
  11. SouthernSleuther

SouthernSleuther Well-Known Member

Welcome! I am so sorry that your family has had to endure the heartbreak of a missing relative and for your loss. I wasn’t entirely sure of the intent of your post at first, I’ll admit. Thank you for clarifying. There have been so many sneaky aspersions peppered through these 50 threads that it’s hard not to have antenna up for them. I’ve followed enough cases here that it has become easier to spot when family members of missing persons are not acting appropriately for the situation, and IMO, the only ones in this case who have are the Rzuceks. Welcome again and I hope you’ll stick around!

12. ReckoningDay

ReckoningDay Well-Known Member

They will never ever believe it. They will insist he "took the fall" and that it is a huge conspiracy

13. ReckoningDay

ReckoningDay Well-Known Member

LOL

14. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Kim bird.

MOOing does indeed take a bit of practice :D

jenspired, kimpage, JDough and 4 others like this.
  15. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

The tears in court were for himself! No tears when he disposed of his wife and daughters -- he was practically exuberant with his sights on freedom, while enjoying his pretty shirt (graciously gifted him by his late wife).

BrownRice, MerBeach, compass and 10 others like this.
  16. askedandanswered

askedandanswered Well-Known Member

I'm sure this has already been said, but has his mom really taken a step back and thought that maybe he couldn't face them and tell them the truth. I have a feeling when she finds out details she is going to be devastated. I would think she would have considered this before she went all over the news defending him.

17. MassGuy

MassGuy On Time Out

It you could just not do it at all, like me. :D

compass, Layla123, JDough and 5 others like this.
  18. nwmouse

nwmouse Verified cheese addict.

Well, I've heard the food is appalling in the slammer.
    Is it not cruel and unusual punishment to deny Sonny Boy his steak dinners so he can turn the protein to muscle?
    Tsk Tsk. Cruel and inhumane I tell ya! (insert sarcasm and a small violin here)
    moo

Steph8angels, compass, tmar and 8 others like this.
  19. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

Personally I hope she does attend and sticks her big foot in her big mouth.

Tippy Lynn, compass, tmar and 13 others like this.
  20. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Well you might just get a smacked bottom for that one day. I learnt the hard way :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.