Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

Thank you for the clarification and correction, stereopticons & MsBetsy. I get a little antsy with the mental illness label just in case anyone assumes those with NPD don't know right from wrong, even though I don't think the OP meant it that way.

2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I feel bad for her too. This is exactly what I thought - that he lied to her. Can you imagine how bad she must feel? :oops:

"When Watts went to visit family in North Carolina at the end of July, he called to tell her that his divorce was final, Kessinger said. Later that month, he asked Kessinger to help him find an apartment that would be good for him and his daughters. They never spoke about long-term plans for their relationship.

“He made me believe that he was doing all of the things that a rational man and good father would do,” she said.

3. violet101

violet101 Well-Known Member

I’m so glad she finally has come out. All these CW supporters I hope will now see he is a liar and a true psychopath who wanted to get out of his marriage and life.

4. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

One noticeable thing, his mistress slightly resembles Shanann. Didn't they write that his casual AP before this one also resembled his wife?

As to the rest, they didn't live so far apart. It is not like he, was traveling from Alaska to see her. She could have easily found out about the marriage, and about the third kid on the way.

So, not 100% sure it was like she said. But if she was OK with him being divorced with two kids, no motive to kill the kids there?

I am thinking that killing the kids was "necessary" to "stage" Shanann's "disappearance" with them.

8paws, Only4Justice, Daisy47 and 16 others like this.
  5. MassGuy

MassGuy On Time Out

She’s as much a victim as Amber Frey.

I was under the impression that she thought he was happily married, and carried on regardless.

This absolutely doesn’t appear to be the case. She was completely misled.

Hopefully this changes the public’s perception of her.

6. stereopticons

stereopticons Verified Psychologist

I’m sure the OP didn’t mean it that way. Mental illness doesn’t mean the same thing as insanity for legal purposes. Mental illness in no way means someone doesn’t know something is wrong.

7. MKZoo

MKZoo Well-Known Member

Certainly looks like some powerful motive. CW was clearly about to get caught in the lies he told NK. It was going to be awfully hard to explain how the wife he'd allegedly been in the process of divorcing was 15 weeks pregnant. Also, if it was me and I saw how much I looked like the murdered wife, I'd be.. a bit disturbed to say the least.

Jmo.

8. PommyMommy

9. askedandanswered

askedandanswered Well-Known Member

Did we ever find out the exact time CW deleted his FB? I wonder if it corresponds with the time he was dating this girl....to make it harder to find SW on FB (and see the truth)??

Babbakins, Amonet, Daisy47 and 16 others like this.
  10. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

From what NK says it sounds like she had a lot of communication back and forth with CW after his family went "missing." His texts during that time alone are probably (IMO) so incriminating with the various lies and contradictions he told.

11. MassGuy

MassGuy On Time Out

Absolutely. This alone could explain the plea, as it makes this appear as a planned crime.

I’m assuming that there’s more to come, but this is damning.

12. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

Well, well, well.

La Louve, colmans, windrower and 39 others like this.
  13. Best of What's Around

Best of What's Around Well-Known Member

Yep, and she would be such a powerful witness to him appearing so normal and casual at work that Monday. The monster!!!! No way in heck he could do that if his confession story had been true. No way. Amazingly scary...no cues at all he was affected by the events of that night. He’d just been “BUSY”

Guess he never heard of the Scott Peterson case????

14. Layla123

Layla123 Well-Known Member

Well, please bring your iPhone if you have to go, so you can check in during the boring parts!

Only4Justice, Amonet, Daisy47 and 9 others like this.
  15. PommyMommy

Well, now we know what he was doing all those times we saw him on his phone. MOO

8paws, Traymar, Gardener1850 and 29 others like this.
  16. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

MOD NOTE

You all appear to be behaving at the moment, but please do not sleuth the AP beyond what is being revealed about her in MSM. NK is another of CW's victims. This appears to be a very similar situation as Amber Frey in the SP case and Amber was a victim of SP's.

Do not make insinuations about NK's character or sleuth her family. Remember who the villain here is: CW. CW destroyed his family on his own. NK is just more collateral damage.

Thank you.

8paws, Traymar, La Louve and 57 others like this.
  17. violet101

violet101 Well-Known Member

SW’s friend Lauren said about 2 weeks before because her fiancé was trying to tag him in something and couldn’t.

18. SouthernSleuther

SouthernSleuther Well-Known Member

I hope this is MRS’ bombshell too and the Denver Post scooped them :D

19. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

NK is very beautiful, I could imagine CW fell for her hard. He's a real scoundrel though, he lies and lies and lies! I believe more than ever he's been unfaithful for quite some time with others. They met up four or five times a week!!
    She never doubted he did it, 'he's a liar, he lied about everything!'

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  20. MassGuy

MassGuy On Time Out

Yes. Clearly by “texting Shanann” he meant communicating with his AP.

Kinda the same, but completely different.

21. Best of What's Around

Best of What's Around Well-Known Member

He is so dumb in my opinion, there must be much more to come. She was smartly advised to get ahead of the sentencing. Anyone notice how much she looks like SW? Creepy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.