Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReckoningDay

ReckoningDay Well-Known Member

Yep, if they were getting it on 4 or 5 times a week, that is a LOT of time he was not "working hard to take care of his family", huh?

2. Jupiter05

Jupiter05 Well-Known Member

\
    Doubtful. It does not appear that he was honest to anyone.

Medstudies, Mellowmelly, tmar and 7 others like this.
  3. Best of What's Around

Best of What's Around Well-Known Member

I think for some...having family experience...but not the ones that lack empathy like narcissists...I just do not think that can be learned. Borderlines I have heard can have some success with therapy and age can help. But this is all above my paygrade ;)

4. compass

compass Well-Known Member

welcome Kimbird, hope you don’t mind but I spoke for you about that post. I could hear/see your tongue in cheek. Oops, guess I could have been wrong, glad I wasn’t! welcome

5. askedandanswered

askedandanswered Well-Known Member

Ahhh. I'm fairly new to the page so didn't get to see all of those details. Interesting.

6. MKZoo

MKZoo Well-Known Member

This sheds some new light on the porch interviews as well. The reluctance to do them in the first place that was mentioned by the Thayers. The strangeness of him never willingly saying SW's name. The vagueness of the "emotional conversation" reference. I think he was still trying to thread the needle between reality and the lies he'd been feeding NK.

Jmo.

8paws, Traymar, PhoneJockey and 42 others like this.
  7. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D
    Brilliant.

8. Jupiter05

I am feeling that NOW CW's parents will start to see the truth. I hope so.

Amonet, Mellowmelly, tmar and 3 others like this.
  9. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

So let me get this right:

1. Shanann was a liar. And a bad mother, an abusive wife and an evil criminal.

2. The DA is corrupt and denying CW his constitutional rights.

3. The jail is corrupt and denying CW his constitutional rights.

4. The PD is evil, inept, corrupt and denying CW his constitutional rights.

5. This young woman (AP) is a crazy liar.

Everyone is a terrible liar and horrible person except this sweet, harmless, helpless, abused golden boy right here:
    IMG_9697.JPG

Traymar, Sjm_qc, La Louve and 52 others like this.
  10. Jupiter05

Exactly!

11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

OMG... That's her?! Shananns replacement? I'm going to have to go back and catch up since I missed the last 60 posts. When I started reading today, it had just started snowing. That was hours ago and I hadn't looked out the window until a few minutes ago. There is over a foot of snow out there where I am in the NE !! All that time I have been on here! I don't even know where my shovel is! I think it's buried near the wood pile! No school tomorrow so I'll deal with it then and go back to reading what I missed. After I put some wood on the fire...

8paws, Traymar, La Louve and 27 others like this.
  12. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

13. kirkassoc

kirkassoc Well-Known Member

I would imagine this "master of lies" probably told her SW's fb page was for her business only. SW would not reveal on her fb page that they were divorcing. Not good for business, etc. JMO. Although hearing about his lies, planning, etc., God only knows what this man was thinking. I don't think in all of my life I have ever come across a murdering scoundrel with the same depth of depravity as CW. Dead from his rear end, both ways...honestly. Mind boggled here.

La Louve, MintLeighf, Amonet and 28 others like this.
  14. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I'm sorry that she got caught up with him. However, as a woman, there is no way in h...l that Ms. Kessinger did not ghost SW's social media. I also know that smooth talkin CW probably had an explanation for everything on why things on SW accounts did not reflect his story. MOO

15. ReckoningDay

ReckoningDay Well-Known Member

Cam I just say?....Ladies, it would behoove you to learn a little more about a man before you get hot and heavy with him. In today's world with easily accessible SM, it really is NOT that hard!

Because 5 years down the road when ol Narcissistic *** gets tired of you, you will just be the next victim. N can thank her lucky stars she didn't
    end up with CW

16. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

On her Instagram, SW didn't have a post about CW since April 2018. I know she was posting a lot on FB, but her public settings didn't seem to have much mention of him in the most recent weeks? I'm sure CW also had plenty of lies ready like, "Shanann doesn't want to tell her family yet" or "We're just doing this for the kids" etc.

The problem with dealing with a sociopath is that you don't know even you are dealing with this alternate universe of the person telling the lies. People victimized by sociopaths often feel guilty later or beat themselves up that they didn't see it until it was too late. But that's their whole game. You don't see it because the sociopath is taking active steps to stop you from seeing it. They don't have a conscience. They have smooth answers to your questions or flags. They turn it around and make you feel like the crazy or impolite one for doubting them.

So even if NK saw some flags on social media, if CW was sweet talking and assuring her of what was *really* going on, I could see her believing him. I'm sure he did tell her that he was "getting divorced." And not just a jerk cheating on his wife.

Then add in that euphoria of being attracted to someone and feeling that initial intoxicating chemistry. And I also think there is something about meeting someone at work that makes them feel "safe." It's not some random stranger from the Internet. It's someone you feel like has been screened, you know their employer, you know where to find them, they obviously passed some kind of background check, etc. Your guard just isn't up that you are dealing with a compulsive liar and seriously flawed person.

8paws, Traymar, PhoneJockey and 44 others like this.
  17. SouthernSleuther

SouthernSleuther Well-Known Member

Just speculation, but it’s possible he could have opened Shan’ann’s social media on her phone and blocked NK. That way if NK searched for her, nothing would come up.

18. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

As soon as I read her story, I wondered if she realized she made a few enemies? The Watts' will be after her next. I believe her, he has proven himself a liar.

Daisy47, nwmouse, Medstudies and 18 others like this.
  19. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

8paws, Traymar, La Louve and 27 others like this.
  20. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

And he was trying to look as attractive as possible, NK most likely watching!

8paws, Traymar, Gardener1850 and 22 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.