Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19
"Yes I am aware of the one affair and was from the beginning. She also knew he wanted a separation before her trip. She continued to post about how wonderful he was. He deleted his Facebook after that."

@PommyMommy I'm sorry I don't know how to transfer from previous thread.

I have an issue with this statement. One if the last posts Shanann made from the AZ trip, stated, she couldn't wait to get home to Chris and the girls. I realize it may have not been public, I'm not sure, but it didn't sound at all like she knew of a separation.
I believe you BB. I don't think she knew either. I think she would have shared that with someone. NUA, @Colorado303, @isalybra or perhaps yourself. I think CW lied to everyone and Shanann may have had suspicions, but she was completely blindsided when she arrived home from Arizona. :( MOO

I agree, she saw him everyday at work, he's a very convincing liar and I'm sure she doesn't want to repeat negative comments CW said about Shanann. I believe he did but she realises they were lies, so why repeat them? She was probably saving them for her testimony in court which isn't happening.
We already know his friend, VI, said Shanann wouldn't accept CW wanted a separation, this is what CW was peddling to everybody!

One question, and I hope it is answered soon - did CW really want to separate? For an AP of maybe one month when he was down in NC for one week of that month?

JMO, I don't don 't think the guy is capable of love. It could be that she looked like a good target to him, but was she a better target than SW? She was new. But SW was providing him with a whole lot of supply - the image, status, adoration and the fun trips.

IDK. I just have this feeling that SW was the one who wanted to separate and he stewed over that. I also don't think this was his first "affair".

I could be completely wrong! IDK. ETA: This is something that the AP may never be able to forget. But ultimately, she missed a bullet with this guy, JMO.

I hope we get a break for a few days. I am so upset, sitting here shocked to the bone, feeling like crying, my stomach is churning. How could a fellow human being be so selfish and evil? Remembering that report about CW when he was in jail after being told there was great interest in this story, it had gone worldwide. His response was, “They don’t understand.” What does he think we are supposed to understand? That Shanann was mean to him?

This is so upsetting. :(:(
It’s the saddest & most heartbreaking case I’ve followed on WS and it’s not over.

Well, that’s not true, he murdered him! Turn that crap off!

It's not just this podcast that we've heard about both CW and SW being excited about the pregnancy and that it was a boy. I think it just proves how much of a liar and manipulator CW is. He had plenty of people convinced - clearly he was feeling a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23