Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of bag could he have used to put Shan'ann's body in? I think I did read that he was seen loading a bag into his truck. I don't think you could fit an adult into a household trash bag. Maybe it's the purchase of an especially large bag/s too that helped them piece together his planning stages.
A large gym bag, sports equipment bag or canvas tent bag? Or, a suitcase which seems to be the popular choice for murderers. :mad:

Do you think enveloped her whole body? Imo, he wouldn't allow her body to touch surfaces in the truck, the children's bodies either. He was clever in that way.
Yeah. I think he just wrapped her completely in that bedsheet.

The kids would have been likely put in separate trashbags, but one is not out of the question.

Then this dummy decided to just leave everything out there at the dumpsite, flapping in the wind.

I hope that after Monday, Mother Watts will do the decent thing and offer up an apology for her shocking behavior on the media circuit.

Bashing a murder victim on national tv is despicable, especially when your precious offspring is the murderer.

She owes Shanann's family and friends a huge apology.

I suppose I'm being optimistic to the point of foolishness but I'm still hoping there is a grain of human compassion in there, somewhere.

moo

YES, to the bolded, above. That is a perfect description of his face during those interviews.

He was supposed to be pleading to the public, to help him find his missing family. But his family was not on his mind. He was smiling and strangely upbeat and I saw flashes of glee. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Right then, a whole lot of people thought he was guilty of some kind of involvement in their unexplained disappearance.

I found him to not express any panic, urgency, anxiety and/or concern. he looked like he actually had a good nights sleep. Now, we know why. He finalized the "divorce" and was mentally already moving on.

Freedom of speech is in our Constitution which I do respect. Nobody is forced to listen or agree with any opinion. That's reality. JMO

Exactly my point. No one ever said they legally can’t speak, so I don’t know why freedom of speech was brought up at all.

Nothing says we have to like what they say or respect what they say. Bashing a dead woman who was an innocent victim of murder is disgraceful and so is supporting that IMO.

Yes, there was a distinct difference in the tone and tenor of last night's far-too-long live session (over 2.5 hours - and then I stopped listening) without Kay (the one with all the sources and ringleader "mean girl" IMO). Jay was not bashing SW and tried to be more thoughtful and neutral. Now, whether that is because they have received significant grief over their clearly one-sided pro-CW podcasts or not, I do not know. But it was always clear to me that Kay ran the show in terms of dominance and was vocal in her callousness toward SW and SW's family, IMO. I think they have all bitten off more than they can chew...and quite possibly did not expect the potential backlash but also possible legal ramifications. IMO, even if if someone threatens or brings a lawsuit against them and it is not tenable, it would be an expensive endeavor for them to fight. I would expect the scattering we might be seeing. All just my 2 cents.

I agree. We'll see if they continue on the same path they have been going down.

The timing of Ma Watt's acceptance of Chris' admission of guilt in his plea is also quite interesting, IMO. How did she get from where she was to where she says she is now, in literally the blink of an eye? Her statement almost sounded like a bit of a retraction to me.

JMO, I think something happened that may have shut them all up. I hope.

ETA : I just briefly looked at the statement made by Cindy and I can't find it right now. IIRC correctly. she stated that CW told her in that meeting with his defense attorneys present that the plea was HIS decision. Why is she revealing this now? Isn't that a direct contradiction to what she's been claiming? I'm not an attorney, but I am curious.

Last edited:
I hope that after Monday, Mother Watts will do the decent thing and offer up an apology for her shocking behavior on the media circuit.

Bashing a murder victim on national tv is despicable, especially when your precious offspring is the murderer.

She owes Shanann's family and friends a huge apology.

I suppose I'm being optimistic to the point of foolishness but I'm still hoping there is a grain of human compassion in there, somewhere.

moo
I would hope so, too. But I wouldn't hold my breath...and I'd certainly bet strongly against it ever happening. She will eternally blame SW for everything whether she comes to accept CW did it all or not. IMO

Would you still believe your daughter if the circumstances were the same as in this case?
If she hid the bodies of her children and then lied about where they were all the while knowing that they were dead?
Good question. At that point I would have to accept it that something went terribly wrong, but honestly since I know my daughter so well (or think I do) I would most likely have to find a way to blame someone else or blame it on a psychotic break. Knowing my daughter as I think I do, I dont think I could ever believe she was a monster. I can't imagine having to accept that reality and if I did, I would never stand by her. He ruined so many lives for no reason, I hope he is suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288